Snowed In

Sam

“You are such a jack ass!” Sam growled, glaring at Harry. Her favorite sweater was stained with mayonnaise thanks to that idiot Harry and now the two of them had to trek down to the ski store to find something else to wear.

“Oh don’t act all innocent Sam!” He snapped, storming right along beside her. She’d covered his shirt in mustard and managed to bust open a bag of flour onto his damn curly locks. “You started it.”

“Hey, you grabbed my ass when I was getting the pickles and I defended myself! Then you decided to attack me with the croutons and I continued to defend myself. Case closed.” She growled.

“Please, if I was going to grab your ass I would make sure we were alone first.”

“Oh, so Liam wouldn’t be there as a witness that you tried to grope me?” She demanded, crossing her arms and glaring at him. He let out a frustrated sigh.

“No, because I’d have you begging to let me shag you in a matter of seconds and I don’t plan on having an awkward threesome with Liam anytime soon.” Sam turned bright red, grabbing the flashlight and trying to get ahead of him as she saw the gate in the distance. Harry easily kept up with her however and Sam could practically hear him smirking. “But, you know, if you really want I can talk to him-”

“You’re a pig.”

“We’ve already discussed this love. Besides, can you really blame me for not wanting to share you?” She just scoffed at him as the two of them pulled the gate up and stepped inside. The lights were becoming dimmer and dimmer due to the lack of gas in the generator. Alicia and Liam were on their way to get some from the cars still outside to add to it while the other six were back up in the suite, leaving Sam and Harry all alone. “You do have to admit though, it’s a bit perfect.”

“What is?”

“The fact that I said that we might get stuck up here together and then we do.” He whispered into her ear. She felt a shiver rip through her body and hoped Harry hadn’t seen in the dim lights. He didn’t hint to whether he had or hadn’t as the two stepped inside. Sam quickly found another sweater and was thankful she wouldn’t have to trade in her favorite jeans too. She grabbed the shirt and walked to the farthest corner of the pitch black shop, turning off the flashlight before she pulled off her sweater. She dropped it to the floor, about to bend down to grab the new one when she felt warm fingers gently touch her back.

She spun around just in time for Harry to press his lips to hers. Her eyes flew open in the darkness before fluttering back shut in total and complete bliss. Their lips soon fell into perfect sync as she reached out to grab the front of Harry’s shirt only to realize it was already gone. Her fingers started to run over his perfectly toned abs, tracing every detail of them before they started sliding down his flawless v line. Her stomach felt like it was on fire as he backed her up until they crashed against the wall, his lips still pressed roughly to hers. He ran his tongue along her bottom lip and she immediately let him in, deepening their intense kiss even further. One of his hands started to slide up her naked back to her bra clasp when a voice broke them apart.

“Harry? Sam? Are you two all right in there?” Alicia called out. Harry pulled his lips away, letting out a small, frustrated sigh. Sam’s face turned bright red as she struggled to catch her breath and get over how cold her lips felt without Harry’s pressed against them.

“We’re fine.” He said simply, trying to hide how irritated he was at the intrusion.

“We thought we heard something crash.” Liam called in. Sam reached past Harry, groping for her new sweater before pulling it on and hollering out.

“I tripped and hit the wall. Do you guys ever pick up this place? Jesus, I could have broken my neck.” She heard Alicia chuckle before Liam let out a small huff.

“The store is fine; maybe you should learn to walk.” He said, obviously irritated. Sam let out a small sigh of relief as she heard them walking away, promising to meet them back in the suite. That’s when it hit her. She had kissed Harry.

Well, in her defense Harry had kind of attacked her while she was topless, but she had kissed him right back and she had loved it. She was starting to realize why all those girls seemed to fall to his feet as she heard the shuffling of fabric. “Harry?” She said quietly.

“Yeah?” She let out another sigh, running her fingers through her hair.

“Never mind.”

“Still too rocked from that snogging session?” He asked, walking back over and grabbing her arm. He slid it down until it reached her waist and pulled her in close. And just like that all her fuzzy feelings were gone. She wondered how many girls he’d said that exact same line to and it made her sick. She pulled away from him, shoving him as hard as she could. She heard a loud smack and a hiss of pain from his perfect lips.

“You’re a jack ass.” She growled, stepping over him on her way to the door. She felt a hand on her ankle and crashed face first into the floor, letting out a small groan of pain.

“Now hold on a minute love.” He said, quickly flipping her onto her back and crawling over her. “Let’s not forget who was snogging me right back.”

“I… Well…” She stopped, for once not being able to come up with a snappy comeback to throw in his face. Finally she let out a long groan. “Let’s just both pretend this didn’t happen.” She said finally.

“That won’t solve the problem of your wild lusting for me.” He said, whispering into her ear again and making her shiver. “You should unleash it now or it’s just going to bottle up until you rip off my knickers and leap on me.”

“You are so obsessed with yourself.” She growled. “Now get off of me.”

“Admit it.”

“Admit what?”

“Admit you’ve wanted me to kiss you like that since the first moment we met.” Sam bit her lip, hating that Harry always had to be right. She could hate him and his womanizing ways all she wanted, but when you came right down to it, she wanted him, badly.

She wanted to see if he was as good as all the girls said, if he could really make you black out and scream random phrases in Portuguese, even if you’d never heard a word of the language before. She wanted to know what those plump lips felt like tracing down her body before dancing between her legs. But she did know one thing for certain, if she let Harry Styles in he would destroy her, throw her away the moment he got what he wanted just like he did with every other girl he’d ever met. And if she was going to die up here in the cold she’d be damned if that happened. She took in another short breath before her eyes finally looked up, struggling to see him the darkness.

“I haven’t ever wanted to actually.” She said.

“Oh, so you just let any old guy snog you in the dark? And you say I’m a whore?” Sam bit her lip before she felt a lie fly from her mouth, unable to be stopped.

“I thought you were someone else.” She blurted. He was quiet for a long time before he finally replied.

“What?”

“Well, I mean, I knew it was you, but I wanted to pretend it wasn’t.” Harry was silent; the only noise coming from the two of them was their breathing for what felt like an eternity before he finally spoke again.

“Who?” He said simply.

“Harry I-”

Who?” He repeated. Sam’s eyes had grown accustomed enough to the lack of light to see the fury on his face and bit her lip, apologizing a million times in her head before the name fell from her lips.

“Niall.”
♠ ♠ ♠
And the drama builds!
The wonderful and talented Paige is next, so you know it's going to be awesome!