Status: Writing the next chapter

The V.I.P

Prologue - The Feast

A haunting laugh fled from the mouth of Aaron as he clutched his wine glass with a grasp that could snap a neck instantly. His chest vibrated causing his naked chest to expand then shift back to its regular shape. Aaron's eyes glowed a shade brighter and his mouth widened.

"Now this is a celebration, brothers and sisters!" he yelled. His loud voice was clear and husky even in his drunken state and it bounced off the walls of the massive place.

Aaron pivoted to the right and grinned showing his sharp front teeth, "Victor why isn't there a glass in your hand?" he asked lightly though Victor knew it wasn't really a question. It was a demand.

The brunette looked down at his pale hands and shrugged his shoulders lightly. He didn't know. Usually the party animal, Victor seemed unsure of this 'gathering' created by his brother. It was different somehow...

Victor's eyes scanned the room. Hundreds of dancing bodies fled the barely lit room as colored lights and blood caked the white walls. Half naked bodies grinded into others as the smell of blood and sweat flooded the air. Loud enough to burst ear drums, the theme song to "The Phantom's Opera" resonated throughout the room not leaving an inch untouched by its lyrics. With certainty, Victor brought his gaze to the front of the place and everything he expected.

'Yup, everything is the same as always' he thought to himself sadly. But s soon as that thought processed through his mind he heard a scream. Immediately, he knew it was a female's and glanced to where it came from. From his far right was a scene to be cherished.

A woman the color of caramel was pushing against a tall male who seemed to try kiss her moist lips. His pale hands were gripping her small waist and his other hand sliding under her short crimson colored dress.

Victor snorted, 'The irony' he thought but didn't move to help her. Instead he looked up and signaled a waiter who quickly poured him a glass. His gaze went back to the 'couple' and he smirked. He couldn't wait for the ending.

The man was now dripping her hair that looked to be painful for her and her dress was off. Without a moment to spare, the girl yelled in pain and tried again to pry the man off her. Her attempts were weak and the man slid a knee between her legs before yanking down her long black hair. A tear slid down her light brown eyes and Victor leaned from his place, waiting.

It seemed as though the man was going to let her go for a split second but then he slowly leaned down. Even from feet away Victor could see the man's lips caressing her tanned ear and hear his exact words. "Nobody tries to get away from...especially not a human." then, with speed that can only resemble a gun shot, he bit into her neck.

Victor smiled and looked down at his now empty glass, sated. He didn't remember ever drinking more than a sip but that didn't matter now. What mattered was his brother's next words.

Aaron spared a dark look to his brother before snapping his fingers, signaling the music to descend in volume. The dancing bodies froze before snapping their attention to Aaron. The only people who stopped dancing in confusion were the humans which were now dispersed throughout the mansion.

"Brothers and sisters, it is time..." Aaron let the sentence trail as his eyes shifted wildly. "...for the great feast"

When the words escaped his mouth, you heard all the doors slam close. The sound cause Aaron to laugh, his eyes wandering in anxiety. "Winners of the V.I.P. challenge accept your prize!" he shouted with glee. The humans all clapped nervously before stopping to clap with more excitment. Then they all heard one word that caused their blood to run cold.

"Death."

Soon screams were the only thing that could be heard as more blood splattered on the walls. Many pleaded and cried for mercy but it was all in vain; nothing can save them now.

Welcome to the V.I.P
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it ;]