Who's Afraid of the Dark?

Anise Williams

As soon as Liam and Anise had gotten far enough down the hallway that they knew the others would hear them Liam lunged, pressing Anise between his body and the wall as he crashed his lips to hers. She quickly pulled back however, her face bright red.

“Are you mental?!” She hissed, turning to see if someone had seen.

“What?” He asked. He kept a smirk on his face as his hand slid over her thigh and under her dress before roughly cupping her through her knickers. Her head fell back against the wall as she covered her mouth, trying to keep from screaming as his fingers slipped under the lacey material.

“Liam.” She choked out. “Someone’s going to… fuck!” She was having trouble breathing, let alone speaking, as Liam’s fingers moved inside her knickers, teasing her.

“No one’s going to see us, except maybe Casper the Friendly Ghost.” He breathed against her neck before pressing his lips to her skin.

“What if Lottie comes by?” She breathed, pulling Liam’s hand away. “Louis will kill us if his baby sister sees me riding your trouser snake.” Liam simply smiled devilishly, looking back up at Anise.

“Well you know, Lottie is quite a cute girl.” Anise shoved him as he started laughing hysterically, his eyebrows bouncing up and down.

“You’re a pig.” She laughed, failing at trying to be serious.

“Ah but you love it.” He cooed. “Besides, Lottie’s a little young for me. I like older women.” Anise chuckled at their little inside joke as she took a step towards him.

“I know; three whole days older then you? I might as well be your grandmum.” He chuckled at that as he pulled her into his arms, his hands ghosting over her arse.

“Please, I’d rather not be fantasizing about shagging my grandmum.” He gave her arse a rough squeeze, causing Anise to gasp.

“You really are an ass man, aren’t you?”

“Well with a bum like yours how could I not be?” He teased, leaning over and kissing her neck. “And just thinking about watching it bounce up and down while you moan out my name is getting me a bit hot and bothered.” She bit her lip at that as she watched Lima’s eyes darken.

“We should have just gone back to the motel then.” She whispered, playing with the top button of his flannel.

“There are plenty of bedrooms around here Anise.” He promised. “And how often are you going to get to shag in a national landmark? It’s like shagging at the top of the Eiffel Tower.” As he grabbed her hand Anise felt a cold shiver rip through her body and shivered.

“Only a lot more creepy.” She muttered, following Liam down the hallway. He was looking at the signs by each door before he grinned wickedly and opened one. He quickly pulled Anise inside before locking the door behind them.

“Do you know where we are?” He asked, pulling her close again and looking into her eyes.

“Where?”

“This room was going to be the honeymoon suite for one of the O’Carroll’s daughters to her new husband. But since the families were still arguing and didn’t want a son to be born, the rival side of the family killed her right after her wedding. Her husband, still wanting an heir to rule the family is said to haunt the place, taking young girls and making them his own.” Anise simply blinked at Liam several times, looking at him smirk.

“You’re a bloody wanker.” She snapped, pulling away from him. “What the fuck is wrong with you?”

“Anise, I’m only teasing.” He promised, trying to pull her back into his arms, but she pushed him away.

“Now I’m going to be terrified of being kidnapped by some horny ghost!” Liam simply smiled, pulling her tightly into his arms.

“I guess I’ll just have to keep you safe then.” He said simply, scooping her up bridal style and walking her over to the bed where he promptly set her down and crawled over her. “I won’t let any mean old ghoul get you.” She giggled, reaching up and running her fingers over his short hair.

“Promise?”

“I promise.” And without another word he crashed his lips to hers, grabbing one of her legs and wrapping it around his waist while the other quickly moved up to her breasts. Her head fell back against the old, dusty pillows as she wrapped her other leg around his, bringing their hips closer together as his kisses became more and more intense.

“Liam.” She moaned. She reached up, running her fingers through his short hair as his hands moved under her dress, pulling it up as he gripped her breast. She dropped her hands, moving down and ripping Lima’s shirt off over his head before crashing their lips together again and rolling on top of him. She ran her hands down his toned torso, gazing hungrily at every defined inch of his skin. Her fingers made quick work of his belt and trousers and with one quick movement she had his boxers down so her knickers were the only thing keeping them apart. She was so mesmerized by the feeling of how ready he was for her that she just sort of froze, looking into his eyes.

He took her distraction as an opportunity to pull her denim shirt off, leaving her in just her strapless dress. His fingers quickly ripped off her knickers, neither of them even caring about protection because finally they would be able to do the lustful things that had been plaguing them since the day they met. Her nails sunk into his skin, a loud moan falling from her lips, but Liam wasn’t going to satisfy her just yet. He ripped the top down and with one swift movement had her bra unclipped and on the floor before latching his lips to the newly exposed skin. Her head fell back in a silent moan, her fingers gripping his hair and she forgot there was a world outside these four walls.

But as the door flew open they both jumped, turning around as Anise tried to cover herself. They both started breathing heavily as Liam slowly stood, pulling on his trousers and making his way over to the door. “Liam.” Anise whispered as she pulled her dress back up and ran after him. “Liam don’t!” She was right by his side and after seeing the look of shock on his face she glanced out into the hallway. She felt her blood run cold as she saw what he had.

The hallway was gone.

At each end, where they knew they had come from, now just sat a white brick wall. Anise looked in the other direction only to see the same exact thing. “Liam?” She choked out, looking up at him. He was completely frozen, his eyes a thousand miles away. “Liam what do we do?” Finally he turned to her and she saw the fear in his eyes.

“I don’t know.”
♠ ♠ ♠
The spook factor is gettin' redonk.
and Katie's up next
so prepare to be scared!

oxoxo