Who's Afraid of the Dark?

Anise Williams

“Did you hear that? Anise asked, her bright blue eyes catching Liam’s as he pressed his plump lips together.

“Sounds like they busted a window. Very inconspicuous.” He said, smirking as his gaze fell back to Anise. “But at least we know they’re a good distance away.” He grabbed her hips, pulling her body flush against his and looking into her eyes. She gazed up from under her lashes at him, running her fingers down his chest.

“Maybe we should just go back to the hotel and tell the others we got caught.” She whispered, playing with the top button of his shirt.

“You don’t think they’ll find that a tad suspicious?” He asked. Her seductive smile fell as he chuckled at her. “Besides, how many chances are we going to have to be alone in an old castle? I bet kings have shagged in there.” She rolled her eyes before pushing him lightly and turning towards the old building.

“Well Romeo we might want to find a way in.” She said, looking at the stone wall before them. Liam pouted at the lack of contact and Anise considered leaping right back into his arms, wanting nothing than her body to never be separate from his, but finally decided against it and looked for a way inside.

“Look.” He pointed to a small window about ten feet above them. “If I give you a boost we can get in through there.” Anise flushed, pulling the hem of her skirt down subconsciously. Liam saw this and smirked, leaning over to whisper in her ear. “Please tell me you’re not wearing knickers.” She rolled her eyes as she turned to him.

“Yes I am thank you very much.” He pouted, causing her to smile. “But you never know. Maybe a ghost will steal them.” She joked. “And if you look at them you’ll be getting a good smack across the face.”

“That’s alright love, I like it rough.” He all but growled the last word and it sent a shiver ripping through Anise’s small body. She wanted to just drag Liam back to the hotel and forget this stupid old castle, but it didn’t look like he was willing to give up on the idea of them shagging inside.

“Just give me a boost Payne.” She said, shoving him playfully. He obliged, lifting her up until she stood on his shoulders and was fiddling with the lock on the window. Liam was fit, so Anise knew that he had no trouble keeping the small girl up on his shoulders. She had just undone the lock when she heard his husky voice that caused her stomach to tie in knots.

“May I just say Anise; coral is a lovely color on you.” He said, a smug grin on his plump lips as she looked down at him.

“You said you wouldn’t look you fucking wanker!” She growled, her heart racing at the thought of Liam seeing her lacey and nearly see-through knickers.

“Well I figured in case I don’t play my cards right I might as well get a look while I still can.” She rolled her eyes, quickly opening the window and crawling inside, depriving Liam of his lovely view. Once she landed on the hardwood floor of what looked to be an old bedroom she grinned, an idea beginning to form in her head. She quickly pulled off the denim shirt she’d been wearing over her dress, exposing her neckline as she stood in just the strapless, curve hugging lace. She then peeked out the window and Liam smirked at her. “What took you so long?”

“I was getting your little surprise ready; I think you’ll like it.” She cooed, making sure that only her head was visible.

She imagined that millions of images of the two of them finally shagging raced through his mind as he quickly climbed up and pulled himself inside. She knew he had been trying to get into her knickers since Harry had first introduced them a month ago, but every time it seemed like they would finally be able to bring to life all the lustful fantasies they had about the other Sophie found a way to keep them apart. She gave herself a mental pat on the back for sending Sophie off with Harry, thinking that maybe if the blonde bombshell got her rocks off then she might finally let Anise and Liam have a little fun.

Anise smiled as she crawled over to him, he was lying on his back on the ground, his eyes far away and a smirk on his lips. When he noticed her moving his eyes shot to hers, immediately darkening. He bit his lower lip before grabbing her and moving her legs so she straddled his stomach. Anise shuddered, seeing the lust for her in his eyes made her own sky blue eyes turn a dark navy, wanting nothing more than for Liam to make her his right here on the floor.

“Why are you so perfect? He asked simply, she was so busy envisioning him ripping her dress right off over her head and fucking her brains out that she almost didn‘t hear him. But she giggled, leaning down until her lips were centimeters from his.

“I have to keep up with you.” She whispered, her breath fanning across his face. Liam obviously couldn’t restrain himself anymore as his hands moved down to squeeze her arse roughly, causing a small whimper to fall from her lips. Both of their breathing started to pick up pace as they realized that what they both had wanted for a month was finally going to happen. Anise smiled, running her hands down Liam’s sculpted chest before crashing their lips together.

Both of them felt like they had been struck by lightning as Liam’s hands moved down her thighs before sliding up her skirt, his fingers slipping under her knickers and squeezing her arse again. Her lips fell away from his as she let out a small gasp before smirking at him. He busied himself by covering her neck and exposed shoulder with kisses as her hands moved lower and lower on his chest before finally she gripped his belt buckle. She hastily unfastened it, the two of them both knew what they wanted, and they knew the others would become suspicious if they were gone for too long or, God forbid, come looking for them, so there was no time for romance.

Anise felt Liam’s lips pull into a smile against her neck, making her shudder slightly. His hands slipped out of her knickers, continuing to slide her dress up as she unbuckled his belt and started to slowly tug down the zipper of his jeans. He pressed his lips back to hers, neither of them able to resist the other anymore as he ran his tongue along her lower lip. She immediately let him in as her hand slipped inside his jeans, causing his hips to buck into hers and both of them to let out a long groan into the others mouth.

Anise thought her heart was going to explode for the sheer sexual tension forming from not being able to get his pants and knickers down fast enough as she sat up, Liam moving with her and keeping their lips locked as his fingers knotted in her hair. She had just started to pull down the fabric keeping them apart as his plump fingers hooked into the waistband of her knickers when a voice came through the door.

“Anise? Liam?” Both of them pulled back, letting out silent groans at the sound of Sophie’s voice.

“Are you fucking kidding me?” Liam muttered. His eyes then moved to Anise’s. “Maybe if we’re quiet she’ll go away.” Anise sighed before standing, causing Liam’s head to fall back as he pouted at her.

“Come on.” She grumbled, offering her hand. “We both know she won’t go away.” Liam grumbled something as he took her hand, both of them standing and quickly making themselves presentable before Anise finally answered her friend. “We’re in here!” The door handle jiggled a bit, but the door didn’t open. Anise furrowed her eyebrows and walked over, opening the door without a single issue, but her breath caught in her throat as she looked out into the hallway.

It was completely empty.

Liam noticed this too and rolled his eyes, wrapping his arm securely around Anise’s waist. “Very funny Harry!” He snapped. “Come on love.” Anise pressed her lips together, her eyes meeting Liam’s as they walked down the hallways towards the rest of the castle. And as she looked back at the room where both of their desires had almost become a reality she felt her skin prickle with goose bumps upon seeing that the window, which she knew she had left open, was closed and latched shut.

She simply buried her head in Liam’s chest, trying to drown out her fears as they went off to find the others.
♠ ♠ ♠
A little bit of smut for you.
You all all know that one couple who has sex in horror movies, right?
Well, meet Anise and Liam....

oxoxoxo
LS