Status: I'll update whenever my minds working right lol

New Beginnings

Chapter One

My name's Chapin. Pronounced exactly how it's spelled. I hate it with everything I am, no one says it correctly or spells it correctly, or thinks it's even a real name. Which when you think about it, anything could be a real name if it was given to someone. Hell, someone could name their kid anus and bam it'd be a real name. Anyways, I was fifteen and had just finished my freshman year of high school in Cali. I had met lots of great people at that school, including my boyfriend Chase. He was the sweetest, nicest, most caring guy I'd ever met. And the hottest guy I'd ever layed my eyes on. How I ended up with him, I honestly don't know. But now I wasn't with him thanks to my fuck face father. I had hated him ever since I could remember and this move made me want to kill him. And my brother Mitch, for taking his side on this, making it a for sure thing in the first place. Well, enough for introducing..
I cried the whole drive up, and it was a really long drive so I annoyed this fuck out of my uncle, dad, and brother. By the time we pulled in front of my uncles house I was just about out of tears and they were all just about ready to shoot me.
"I'm going grab a few beers to drink over at your place Levi," He said getting out of the car. Levi was my dads name.
We were supposed to stay in the car because he was coming right back out, but I had been sitting there for hours and I needed to stretch. I knew my future house was only a few minutes away but I seriously couldn't even take that much. I opened the door slamming it just as I believe Levi tried to say something. He didn't open it and yell at me for being disrespectful, he just sat there looking defeated. I think recently he had accepted the fact that I truly hate him. I stepped close to the street admiring the field across it. The nature here was absolutely stunning, as much as I hated it here, I loved the nature. A car drove by with all the windows down, full of what seemed to be some drunk teenagers. One of them whistled at me and I rolled my eyes.
My uncle came back in no time and once again I had to cram into a car with my three of my least favorite people yet again. It wasn't for very long this time and I was relieved when we finally stopped. I looked at the house we had pulled up next to. It was nice, definitely better than the apartment I was stuck in for almost ten years before. It was only one story, but what did I expect really? He was a cheap ass. I couldn't wait to see the inside.
It wasn't perfect, but you know there wasn't much to complain about.
Levi had just said something about not going in to the rooms quite yet but what did I do? I walked down the small hallway and looked into each of the three rooms. The one I liked most was on the end, it had a small walk in closet, and a huge window overlooking the neighbors across the street basically. I sat the bag I was holding down and walked out, planning on doing a little exploring.
"I'm gonna go for a walk, I'll be back before dark." I turned and opened the door, refreshed by cool air that hit me.
The neighborhood seemed nice, from what I could tell it was all old people and new parents. Toys scattered across many yards. Another thing I liked about Oregon. People didn't have to worry about being robbed, (for the most part) or being raped while walking alone. The population was smaller, and it was just known that it was a safer place to be than California.
I walked slowly, taking time to admire the houses and the forests behind them. Pine trees mostly, that's something I had remembered from visiting my uncle up here a few years before. As I got further into the street I realized it turned into a main road. I figured I'd take it. There weren't many cars around really, I liked it this way. A small city was kinda perfect for me.
The wind blew harshly and I shivered, I was wearing a Crown The Empire shirt that I had cut into a tank top and some high waisted shorts, I hadn't thought to put on a jacket, it was hot as hell in California this time of year.
I noticed a truck not far ahead of me, pulled next to the side of the road, the trunk open and few teenagers that look about my age sat inside. I was really hoping I wouldn't see any people, I looked like shit. My makeup was from the previous day, I didn't have a chance to take a shower, and my faded purple and black hair was pull in a messy high bun.
I tried to walk quickly by them, but in my flashy sandals, it was quite difficult.
"Hey, I like your shirt!" I looked up at the car to see the words had come from a pale girl with short spiked hair. She was pretty hot, I loved the whole 'dyke' image. "I saw them in concert last summer, they were fucking amazing!"
I laughed, "Thanks, you're lucky! I went to buy tickets for them this summer actually but the California shows were sold out. Little did I know I was moving here though."
A guy from behind her, that had been laying down in the trunk sat up and spoke up, "You're from Cali?" He was cute, covered in tattoos and piercings.
"Sadly, yeah." I made an awkward face that made this guy chuckle a bit.
"Sadly?! Are you serious? I would love to go to California, holy crap man." He scooted closer to the edge of the truck so his feet were dangling off the edge along with the dykes. He held out his hand for me, "I'm Mike by the way. She's Kristen"
I glady shook it. "It's not all that it's made out to be really. Especially after being stuck there for fifteen years.." I gave a fake laugh. "And I'm Chapin."
"Fifteen?" The dyke asked, totally ignoring my name. Thankfully.
"Yep. I've lived there my whole life so you all can probably guess my age." I said 'you all' real fast so it sounded like y'all.
"Well Victor over there is fifteen," She pointed to some guy laying down, obviously asleep, I couldn't really see his face, "The rest of us are fourteen, I'm turning next month."
"Sweet."
She shrugged. "I guess. So what brings you here?"
"My fuck face father decided it'd be a good idea to ruin my life and move me to another state." A pissed expression crossed my face.
"Ruin your life? Let me guess, boyfriend?"
I chuckled dryly, "You nailed it."
"Well it's not all that bad here. And the boys are probably better looking." She tried to convince me.
"Yeah, we'll see about that," I laughed.
"Yeah you will," She winked. "Where were you off to?" She said motioning to the direction I was headed before.
"Just familiarizing myself with my neighborhood. Nothing better to do, and I want to put off unpacking as long as possible."
"Well wanna hang with us?" She looked excited and expectant, which made me laugh.
"Sure, why not." I hopped up on the truck, careful not to sit on Victors legs.
"You drink, Chapin?"
I nodded, "Occasionally."
"Well think of this as an occasion. We're your new best friends!" She stuck her tongue out at me childishly and handed me a wine cooler.
Maybe this wasn't gonna be as terrible as I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
New fic! Hope you guys like it
I spent a lot of time on it so please comment and let me know what you think?(:
Sorry if I made any grammatical / spelling errors.