Status: I'll update whenever my minds working right lol

New Beginnings

Chapter Three

Obviously when I woke up I was in a lot of pain. I guess that's what I got for being too lazy to get off the fucking floor and unpack my blankets.
Chase and Kenna had both texted me back saying how they missed me more and loved me and wanted me back already. I told them I loved them too and that it wasn't possible for someone to miss anyone more than I missed them right now.
An hour of my morning was spent unpacking the rest of the boxes and getting my room how I wanted it. I made my bed with my black comforter, grey sheets, and grey and black striped pillows. It hadn't come together but it looked like it would and I loved it. I hung my posters on my wall, I only had five. Two were Sleeping with Sirens, the rest were Crown the Empire, Mayday Parade and Memphis May Fire. I also tacked all my loose pictures and drawings up, it was actually starting to look like somewhere I live.
I stood there for a minute admiring my work when I realized I was hungry. I remembered there being a Del Taco not far down the street I had walked yesterday.
I showered quickly and then got dressed and did my makeup. I put liquid eyeliner on real thin with glittery mascara and of course shit tons of foundation all over my face.
I wrote a small note to Levi saying I was getting myself some breakfast, I slipped it under his door and slipped outside. It was warmer than it was yesterday.. or maybe what I was wearing made me warmer. Today I had on a white a blue striped knitted sweater I had got at Christmas in eighth, some ripped black shorts and converse.
I took off down the street, not even paying attention to where I was going and the first five minutes, Kristen had texted me saying we should hang today. She said there was a party at her house and I'd get a chance to meet more people. I looked at the time, a party at 12? I texted her that and realized it was already fucking lunch time. I must have worked on my room longer than I thought. I looked around and sat down on a low tree branch for a minute, figuring what I was going to do with Kristen. She replied it wasn't really a party, just a few of her friends hanging out and drinking. Sounded good to be, I told her where I was at and she said she'd be there to pick me up in a minute.
Yeah right a minute, I looked at my phone it had been more than ten minutes. I was a really impatient person, I was ready to go back home and finish working on my room.
"Hey are you alright?"
I must have look pissed because a guy who looked my age stood there looking worried and expectant. "Yeah I'm fine. I'm just waiting on someone and they're real late."
"Ah, I see. Do you live around here?" He sat up next to be on the branch and I scooted away.
"I don't know that it's a good idea to be telling some random creepy guy on the street where I live."
He laughed, "Sorry I didn't mean to come off as creepy. I was just trying to be polite."
I looked up at him, actually seeing his face for the first time. He had deep blue eyes, light brown hair, and snake bites.
I smiled, "Sorry, I just.. I don't know. I'm having a bad day. I didn't mean to be rude." I gave him an apologetic frown and held out my hand. "I'm Chapin." So what if he was a serial killer? I mean it wouldn't be the worst thing to be hacked into a million tiny pieces.
"It's alright." He shook my hand, his skin was really soft. " And Chapin? What an interesting name. I like it. I'm Sam."
"Sam? What a normal name." I laughed mocking his tone.
Just then Kristen truck pulled up and she rolled down the window eyeing me suspiciously.
"Come on, they're waiting." I hopped up and waved bye to Sam, hoping I'd see him again sometime. Even though he was creepy, he was pretty cute.
I slapped myself inside. 'No. You love Chase, you aren't checking out other guys!' I scolded in my mind.
"Who was that guy?" She asked all flirty like.
"I don't know. His names Sam. I looked upset I guess and he asked me if I was okay." I shrugged.
She frowned, dissapointed. "Damn."
"What?"
"Nothing" She said, her face turning bright again. We pulled into a two story houses drive way. There were no cars outside so I figured no parents.
Walking inside I was greeted by the smell of pot. I sniffed loud and obvious. "Oh fun," I said winking at Kristen. There were six people seated on the couch and on the floor. I recognized Mike and based on the hair of the guy that was laying down I noticed Victor. Mike stood up as soon as he saw me and hugged me real big.
"Chapin! I missed you so much" He laughed, kissing my cheek over and over. He was obviously high.
I pushed him off me slightly, "Okay there Mikey, that's enough of that."
Kristen grabbed my hand and sat us both down on the couch that was already had enough people on it.
"Chapin this is Bella, that's Dakota, and the guys are Tony and Jaime. You remember Mike and Vic from yesterday right?" I nodded. "And you guys this our new best friend Chapin." She smiled big and fake punched me in the shoulder. They all just smiled or nodded at me, seeming really out of it and I wondered if they would remember my name. The girl Dakota kept looking at me funny and I wanted to ask her what the fuck her problem is but Kristen was dragging me to the kitchen.
"I stopped you from getting food didn't I?" I nodded. "Well here," she handed me a not so normal looking brownie and I knew right away what special ingredient was inside just by smelling it.
"Oh yummy." I licked my lips, causing Kristen to laugh. Taking a bite my mouth was in freaking heaven. It had to be the best weed brownie I'd had in my life.
And I'd had a lot.
Vic walked in, and I realized compared to everyone else he looked pretty normal. He had longish brown hair and nose piercing. But it was rarely visible unless you reaaally looked at his nose.
He smiled at me before opening the fridge and pulling out two wine coolers similar to the ones I'd had yesterday, he handed me one motioning for me to follow him outside.
Tony had made his way out there before us, he was barbequing hamburgers and hot dogs. His shirt was off, I'm guessing due to the heat of the grill and I couldn't help but stare, he had a nice body.
There was a pool out there, but it looked like it hadn't been cleaned it awhile. Bugs and leaves scattered the top of the water, and it was turning a green color.
"So, Chapin." I looked up at Victor after hearing his voice. "How'd you meet Kristen yesterday? I was kinda out when that happened."
I cleared my throat, the smoke from the grill getting in my lungs. "I was walking around the neighborhood, she was sitting in her truck and she said she liked my shirt." I laughed at the memory but only because of my thoughts before, not wanting to have talked to anyone.
"Ah, I see." He readjusted himself in his chair and winced. "God damn." He lifted the side of his shirt a bit. There was a huge bruise. "Now how did that get there?" He shook his head.
I laughed knowing exactly how he had gained the bruises on his side and he looked at me funny.
"Oh you think this is funny?" I would've thought he was serious if he hadn't been smiling when he said it. He looked around. "Wanna know what is funny?" He said the last part real low as if no one else could know what was funny.
I got serious. "What?" He sat up in his chair and before I knew it he picked me up, and was running towards the pool, I screamed a pulled on his shirt so he would let me go. I knew how this would end. Me, dirty, wet(sounds wrong I know) and miserable. I pushed against him with basically all my strength trying to get him to let go of me. I guess I was stronger than I thought because he did let go of me, and some how the last time I pushed him it made him turn around so he was the end that ended up belly flopping into the pool.
I was laughing so hard I could barely breathe. I fell down on the floor and rolled over grabbing my sides, trying to stop myself so much. I looked up to see Victor still in the pool, swimming like a damn fish, not even worried about how filthy the water was. It made it less funny that he wasn't butthurt so I was able to stop laughing and stand up to give him a dirty look.
I love how it ended up, but still, that fucker tried to throw me in! And I really wouldn't have enjoyed it as much.
He looked up at me from the water and started laughing. "Turn around," he said barely audible.
"Huh?" I said confused at why he said that. Before I had the chance to do what he said, someone came up from behind me and scooped me up in their arms. I looked at their face to see it was Mike.
Oh god.
He chucked me in the pool along with Victor and I was so beyond pissed. But instead of letting them know I was ready to cry from being in there, I just swam, like Victor had done. I looked up at Mike laughing. "You are so fucking dead."