Status: I'll update whenever my minds working right lol

New Beginnings

Chapter Five

As tired as I had been I couldn't fall asleep the whole ride home. I convinced Vic I was though, never opening my eyes and keeping my breathing and a slow pace.
I knew he had no idea where I lived so he just drove around for awhile and then after yawning I realized he was tired enough himself to go to his house.
When we got there he opened my door, and because I was leaning on it I almost fell out onto the cement driveway, but of course Vic grabbed me before I could. He closed my door and carried me inside. I loved his arms around me so much. I don't know what it was, but I when I was with him I just got this really comforting feeling.
I think I was starting to like him.
My feet smacked against a wall and I figured I was taken through a hallway. The bed he layed me down on was really comforting I sank down into the mattress gripping the blanket underneath me. He lifted me up slightly once more to pull the blanket over me and place a pillow under my head. I smiled to myself, very comfortable and content.
I heard something that sounded like some type of clothing being rustled, I squinted to see Vic taking his shirt off and climbing into the bed next to me. I adjusted the way I was sleeping so I was closer to him, he wouldn't know I did it consciously so it was okay. I felt his hand stroke my hair and he gently kissed my forehead. I smiled once again, hoping he didn't see it and realize I was awake.
When I woke up the next morning, Vic was still passed out beside me, snoring lightly. He was so freaking cute, I laughed to myself a bit and found out he was a light sleeper. He squinted his eyes at me and smiled.
"Good morning." Holy shit his sleepy voice was amazing.
"Morning, Vic." I smiled, bouncing off the mattress. I fixed my bed hair in the long mirror on the wall near his bed.
"I should probably head home. Levi must be flipping the fuck out because I didn't come home last night." I sighed and checked my phone. No missed calls surprisingly.
"Levi?"
"The one they call my father." I said laughing.
"Why don't you just call him dad?"
I thought about it for a second which was stupid, I already knew. I fucking hated him. "He just doesn't deserve to be called that. He hasn't treated me like a daughter so he's not my father."
Vic frowned getting up out of bed, reminding me he had gone to sleep in his boxers. My cheeks grew red, I didn't understand why since I'd seen Chase in his boxers a million times. I walked closer to his bedroom door.
"Wanna put some big boy pants on, so you can drive me home?"
He smiled at me, somewhat teasing. "Wheres the fun in that?"
♠ ♠ ♠
filler chapter.
hope you had a good new years! c:
cos i sure did c;