Status: I'll update whenever my minds working right lol

New Beginnings

Chapter Six

(One week later)

I spent my time chilling with Kristen and the guys, mostly just hanging around one of there houses. No one wanted to go to any parties after what happened to me, even though I told them it was nothing and it's not like it's gonna happen again. I was tired of having nothing to do but sit around there houses drinking, smoking, and watching tv.
Well it was Saturday, the Saturday before the fourth of July to be exact,(it was on Tuesday) and I knew it was gonna be a disappointing weekend because Kristen was going to visit some family in California. And the guys were all busy with some family shit. I knew I should be too, but I really didn't feel like associating with anyone in my family.
Hell I didn't feel like celebrating the fourth of July at all really.
Me and Chase had made plans for it but after I found out I was moving, the plans were obviously off. We going to hike Mt. Rubidoux, sneak past the cops and just on the hillside watching the fireworks from a front row seat kinda thing. Probably make out a bit.
I don't know, ever since I can remember I had thought it would the cutest thing to kiss under the fireworks. And it was going to be, it was gonna be perfect we had talked about it for a long time, neither of us could wait. And then..
Yeah, you know the rest.
Kristen called around one, I was sitting on my bed watching old movies on netflix, trying to think. Trying not to use a whole other box of tissues that day. I figured I had done enough crying for the rest of my life.
She was bored, her flight didn't leave until way late that night and she didn't wanna bother the guys. I figured sure, why the hell not, I might as well spend time with her before she leaves for a week.
I called my dad and told him where I was going but I hung up before he could answer. I was sure he wouldn't tell me no, but hearing his voice put me in a really bad mood anyways.
My outfit for that day was a Sleeping with Sirens shirt and some red skinnys. I figured I had time once I was dressed to straighten my hair, I rarely got to anymore, so I was pretty happy with it.
She showed up quite later, like always. It was around three when she knocked on my door. I had meant to get to it faster but I was lagging putting my shoes on and I hopped out my bedroom door seeing Levi walking towards the front one.
"No! I got it. It's my friend, I'm hanging out with her today." I ran to the door fast before he could protest(if he would) and I slammed it behind me, smiling at Kristen.
"So what are we gonna do until you leave?"
"Absolutely nothing, I don't have time don't have for anything. My flight leaves in three hours." She stood there looking at me a little overly happy like.
"I thought it was late tonight, why the hell did you ask me to hang out?" I stood there in shock at her stupidity. Didn't she think at all?
"Oh 'cause you're coming with me to San Bernardino, silly." She said as if I was supposed to know this.
"Uh, news flash. I'm broke, and you probably should have told me this about a week or two in advanced so I could pack or something." I opened my front door planning on going back in side, shutting her out and continuing to wallow in self pity.
"I'm have three tickets, I'm not that stupid. Oh Vic's coming too. But about packing, we have two and a half hours, lets get to it." She smiled, pushing my door open and making her way inside.
Vic was coming? I didn't even think she liked Vic very much. "Okay but you're telling Levi."
"Telling me what?" I turned to see my dad in the kitchen.
I looked at Kristen expectantly.
"Oh um, I'm going to California for two weeks, visiting family. Mostly for the fourth of July. But I barely talk to that part of my family and I'm gonna be alone most of the time so I was wondering if Chapin could maybe come with me? I've got the tickets, moneys no issue. She'll call you twice a day so you know she's safe and you can talk to my aunt if you'd like." I was shocked at how innocent and sweet she sounded. It wasn't like herself at all, I was pretty impressed.
Levi nodded, seeming to think about it. "Well I don't see why not. I would like to talk to your aunt. When do you leave?"
"In about three hours." She frowned seeing his changed facial expression. "Chapin why don't you go pack while I call my aunt so your dad can speak with her." I nodded and walked off to my room. I glanced at the pictures on my dresser and it hit me.
San bernardino. Awfully close to riverside.
Maybe I'd be able to drive out and see Chase. Maybe our fourth of July can still happened. I smiled to myself, grabbing my bag out of the closet and starting to pack. 30 seconds to mars, another Sleeping with Sirens, Panic at the disco, two Mayday Parade, Man Overboard, and My Chemical romance shirts. A cat and an owl sweater. Four lacey tank tops all in different colors. A cut up blue tee shirt(long enough to be a dress) Two pairs of shorts, two skinnys, and two leggings. I figured there'd be washing machines there, and I didn't want it to seem like a over packed. I plopped almost all the makeup I owned, a hairbrush, a tooth brush, deodorant, perfume, a towel, and some shampoo into my bag.
I was so worried I was going to forget something, I went through it more than ten times. I was pretty sure I hadn't missed anything after thinking I should add a couple more band shirts.
Kristen peeked her head in the door to my room, smiling. "Everythings settled. You done yet? We should probably get Vic right about now. Not much time."
I sighed. "I think so.." I took one last look at my room just in case and was glad I did. My phone charger. That'd be a bitch not to have.
I walked out of my room, out of the house(actually saying bye to levi since he was there and I didn't want to be yelled at) and to Kristens car.
I was going to mother fucking California. I was going home.
Even if it was only for a couple weeks, I mean even though I had left it a little more than a month ago, I missed it.
Scratch that. I missed Chase and Kenna.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? If you do, I'll probably update this faster.