iMate

Rose Darrian

Rose let a giggle slip from her lips as she stumbled out of the club with her friends. Usually, Rose wasn’t one to go to clubs and get drunk and party all night, but it was her friend’s birthday, and she was willing to let loose and let go for the night. As she stumbled through the streets of London, she stumbled here and there and leaned against a wall as she breathed in a deep breath, trying to keep the puke inside of her down. Her sense of direction, which was already horrible when she was somber, was even worse than before, and she lifted her head dizzily as she looked left and right.

“Oh, looky here,” she heard a distant, or what seemed to be distant, voice said. She felt a hair on her hip, and she turned her hip as she went to step away but running into the wall instead. “Hello, Princess,” she saw a flash of a smile with yellow teeth in the mix. His hands were on her hips, and she went to push at him as she smelled the alcohol that he reeked of off him. “No, no, no. I won’t hurt you,” he cooed into her ear. She could feel his breath tickle her ear, and she closed her eyes shut tightly as she felt his fingers slowly slide the dress she was wearing farther up her thighs.

When the dress reached her panties, his hands were gone and off her, and she stood there, momentarily, frightened and scared. “Rosy,” a nickname she hadn’t heard in ages was being repeated as she felt warm, safe hands cup her face. “Rosy, Rosy, Rosy,” he murmured softly as he planted gentle kisses along her face and neck. When she opened her eyes, she hadn’t realized how scared she was until she noticed that she was shaking violently, and tears began to spill down her cheeks. “Rosy, it’s okay. The bad man is gone,” he told her.

“Rosy!” a boy’s voice called after her as she hid under the slides. She was shaking with her knees pulled close to her chest as she bit into her bottom lip. “Rosy,” she heard a familiar voice breathed out before she felt someone hug her. “It’s alright, Rosy. The bad boy is gone,” he whispered to her, and she only hugged the tiny boy close to her as she breathed in his scent.

Though she was drunk, she felt the same way as she felt back then when she was a young child but ten times worst. As she wrapped her arms around his waist and buried her face into his chest, she only took in deep whiffs of him as she grabbed handfuls of his shirt. His fingers ran through her brown hair, and she soon felt herself drifting off to sleep in his arms.

Image


The sun filtering through the curtains fell onto her face and made her scrunch up her face in the most adorable way before she turned and buried herself even further into the sheets and pillows. Louis felt a small smile slip onto his face as he occasionally peeked into the room and caught small glimpses of her. She was always curled up in a ball of some sort, and he remembered when she used to be curled up against him before he messed up so horribly. With a slight shake of the head, he made his way to the kitchen to cook up breakfast.

Last night had been a whirlwind after being invited to an old friend’s party of both Louis and Rose’s. He had wanted to speak to her all night, wanting to know what had happened during her date with Harry. His best friend wouldn’t say anything, and Louis couldn’t say too much unless he wanted to reveal everything, and he wasn’t sure if he wanted to do that yet. It had taken him a few moments before he realized that she had stumbled out of the club, drunk and probably not in the right mind, and he had hurried after her.

The memories after that were a bit of a blur, but he remembered seeing red and wanting to punch and kick and practically kill the guy that was touching her. The way his hands ran up her thighs, and his eyes ate up was disgusting. He had pushed him off and went to kick the man before he was off and running.

He was tempted to run after the man, but he didn’t because Rose was next to him shaking horribly. When she had opened those big eyes of hers, she was crying, and it only made him feel all the worst, though it wasn’t his fault.

A soft groan was emitted throughout the flat, and it tore himself from his thoughts and cooking as he heard a door open. The small girl that had been resting earlier walked out of the room as she rubbed at her eyes. Her hair was sticking up in a few places, and when her eyes met his, she froze for a moment. “Louis?” she muttered as she tilted her head to the side. She seemed confused and puzzled before it sunk in, and he could see it in her face as it did. “Oh,” her voice dropped before he gave her a small smile.

“I made breakfast, or I tried,” he said as he glanced down at the burnt bacon. He had forgotten about it when he was thinking, and he sighed as he dumped it into the trashcan. He could hear a soft giggle that turned into a small laugh, and he couldn’t help but smile just a little because he got her to laugh. “What’s so funny?” he asked with a quirk of his eyebrow in question. She was smiling, and her blue eyes were shining lightly as she shrugged.

“You tried to cook, and you know that you can’t cook,” she told him with a soft smile on her lips. He sighed as he shrugged.

“Fine then, you can cook. I was just trying to be a great host,” he stated, but he hade a smile upon his face.

“I will!” she replied before she strode towards the fridge. He watched as she prepared pancakes, and he breathed in the delicacy when she finished. She always made the best food. They ate in silence, and he occasionally looked up and over at her before he looked away. It was a comfortable silence, and when they finished, he took the dishes to clean them up.

“I can take you home or have a driver take you instead,” he said as he realized that she may not want to be around him any longer. She seemed quiet for a few moments as she swung her legs lightly.

He watched her as she stared down at the table, and she glanced up for a moment before she shyly said, “Can I stay here for a bit longer?” He could hear the fear in the voice, and he wanted to dash out of the flat and found the man that had frightened her. He couldn’t imagine what would happen if he didn’t come. He didn’t want to imagine it.

With a slow nod and an unbelievable but happy grin on his face, he told her, “Of course, Rosy.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Super Louis to the rescue!
Poor Rose. :(
Sorry for the wait, guys!
The amazing Paige is up next so get excited!!!