Status: Active! More comments = More Updates.

Hands of a Killer

I'll Play The Romeo, You Play The Juliet

'Cause I Know You're The One My Love, My Love


[Austin's POV]

"Are we there yet?" I called out from the back of the bus.

"No!" Tino shouted back, getting frustrated with my constant questioning.

I couldn't help it. I loved touring, and this tour was going to be one of the best.
To The Stage was Asking Alexandria's tour, and Danny wanted a good tour.

He asked me and Mitch to support it, that way the three of us could be together.
Fuck, the last time we toured together was Warped back in 2010.

That was nearly two years ago, and I couldn't wait to be with my best friends again.

"Austin!" Alan shouted, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What?"

"I said, we'll be at the venue in about two hours."

"Oh, okay."

He laughed at my excitement, climbing into my bunk with me.

"I love you." he grinned, leaning in to kiss my cheek.

"Come on now, that wasn't a real kiss!" I complained.

"I know."

He smirked, jumping off my bunk and headed towards the front of the bus.

"Asshole!" I yelled out, mocking hurt and anger.

"You still love me!" Alan replied, laughing to himself.
"I don't!" I retorted, pouting comically.

Just like I had guessed, the curtain surrounding my bunk was pulled back, revealing Alan's surprised expression.
"You're kidding, right?"

His lip quivered slightly, but I could see the amusement and laughter that danced in his eyes.

"Yes, I'm just kidding." I gave in, opening my arms. "Come here, my Ginger Princess."

He slapped me playfully at the name, but didn't say anything against it.
He secretly loved it.

"You know I love you more than anyone in this world." I murmured into his ear.

The warmth of my breath tickled the pale skin on his neck, causing him to shudder.
My teeth grazed his earlobe for a second before I continued talking. "No one could ever replace you babe."

"I love you too Austin; more than I love cats."

I grinned.
This was a pretty big feat coming from Alan. My princess had the furry felines permanently tattooed on his body.

Tracing the outline of a set of whiskers on his hand, I went back to biting his earlobe.

"Austin..." Alan interrupted me.

"Yeah?" I breathed, knowing full-well the arousal it caused him whenever my breath touched his skin.

"Are we going to tell anyone about us?"

We've been dating for a little over two years, and we never made our relationship public.
It's not that I was ashamed.
Oh, fuck no. If I could, I would shout my love for Alan from the heavens for the world to hear.
I never denied our relationship; if someone asked, I'd affirm it.

I just hadn't gone on a site like Twitter and confirmed that "Yes, @AlanAshby and I are dating," including a picture of us kissing or something.

We had done Warped keeping silent, so Danny and Mitch didn't know.
I suppose that's why Alan was asking.

"We'll tell them." I decided, kissing Alan's forehead.

"Really?"

"Yes. I don't want to go on another tour being careful of when I can kiss the boy of my dreams. You are everything to me Alan Ashby, and I want to show everyone that."

"You don't know what you mean to me." Alan counteracted. "You've been there for me through everything, and I could never thank you enough."

He tugged at the sleeves of his jacket, playing with the stitching.
It was the black fabric that hid the meaning of his words.

The old scars and marks that lined his freckled skin, marring the once perfection into a disaster of a story.
I'll never understand why he hid them. It told a story, a story of chance and survival.
A story I was proud to know I was the ending off.

"I don't know what I'd do without you." I whispered.

"Neither do I."

He turned around, facing me.

"You know, I really can't wait for this tour." I started, grinning.

"I know you can't."

"Seriously though! I haven't toured with Danny and Mitch in years! It's going to be a fucking awesome tour! People think it's bad with the Terror Twins, just wait until it's us three."

Alan laughed, tracing the cursive scripture on my fingers.
It was my formal version of the traditional knuckle tattoos.

"Where's the first show?"

"Texas." I answered, recalling the tour poster. It was a change from the traditional California or New York starting dates.

"Okay."

Taking out my iPhone, I opened the Twitter app and composed a new Tweet.
"The next three months will be insane with best friends @thedannyworsnop, @MitchLuckerSS, and of course @AlanAshby!"
Alan was on his phone as well, surfing through his timeline before he started laughing.

"What?" I asked, enthralled by his melodious laugh.

"You really can't wait, can you?" he teased, flipping it over to show me the screen.
It was my Tweet, already favorited and retweeted by hundreds of fans.

"Nope!"

"I know what can keep your mind off the show till then."

"What?" I asked.

He glanced at my lips for a second before staring down at his lap.
A blush was working its way onto his cheeks as he bit down on his lower lip.
Oh...

Pressing our lips together, I let our surroundings fall away and focused on the beautiful and perfect-to-me creature in front of me.

Suddenly, it didn't matter how long until we reached the venue.
In fact, I still wouldn't have had enough time to shower Alan with kisses by the time the bus reached the lot.

Thank God we still had over an hour.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: This One's For You; Of Mice & Men

This story will vary in chapters between cute and more depressing.
Don't steal the story idea, and we'll be good!

It's going to be a slight Cashby, but there is going to be SO MUCH more to this story.
Please, I hope you'll stay :)

Comment!