Status: Active! More comments = More Updates.

Hands of a Killer

What A Way To Start Another Messy Night

Another Drink, Another Bar, Another Girl Inside My Arms


[Danny's POV]

We were on the road, heading to the first venue in Texas.

"Let's fuck this place up!" I decided, getting up from my spot on the couch.

Pulling out a bottle of Jack Daniels, I faced the rest of the band.

"We haven't even started off the first day, and we're already planning to destroy the bus?" James laughed.

"Do you have a problem with that, Cassells?" I questioned.

"Fuck no! Set me up a round."

"Anyone else?" I offered, pulling down the shot glasses from a cabinet.

They were scripted with our band's logo; it was part of our VIP package and these were the leftovers.

"Mate, you know I'd never turn down alcohol." Ben spoke up.

Nodding, I started pouring enough shots for everyone. When all five glasses were filled, I took a swig from the bottle.

"Cameron! Sam!" I yelled towards the back room where they were probably bum-fucking. "Enough with the sex and get the fuck over here!"

They appeared, red-faced and about ready to strangle me.

"Danny!" Sam complained, "We weren't fucking! We were watching a movie!"

"Sure." I smirked. "It's not like it happened last night, or anything."

"We were drunk, damn it!" Cam defended himself. "I wouldn't touch him sober."

"Hey!"

"Shut up." Cam laughed, eyeing the shot glasses. "I want to get wasted."

"We have a show tonight..." Sam pointed out.

"When has that ever stopped us?" I laughed, tipping back the glass. "This s just the beginning. After the show, we'll hit the bar and find some pretty babes we can fuck senseless."

The amber liquid burned slightly as it ran down my throat, leaving me with a warm feeling.

"Fill it up!" James demanded, shoving the glass trinket in my face.
It was barely half filled when the bottle was snatched from my grasp.

"Thanks mate." Ben nodded, drinking straight from the bottle.

"Give that back you bloody wanker!"

"I'm good."

After a minute he finally returned the bottle; empty.
Throwing it back to him, it crashed against the wall and shattered.

"Fuck!" I muttered, staring at the pieces of glass.

"You're cleaning that up."

"If we pretend it's not there, we can continue drinking and let Kyle clean it up." I decided, edging away from the mess.

Reaching back into the cabinet, I pulled out another bottle.

"Back to our shots!" I announced, "but Ben isn't allowed to join."

"What!"

"You heard me." I smirked, unscrewing the cap.

"If the only punishment of drinking the whole bottle, is being disqualified..." James mused, stealing the bottle from me.

"Fucking bastard!" I shouted, attempting to take the bottle back.

He placed a hand against my chest, holding me away at arms length while he downed half the bottle.
Grinning, he placed it in Cameron's hands and let go of me.

"Fuck you." I grumbled, reaching for another bottle.
It was a bottle of wine.

"There was wine?!" James complained, crossing his arms and glaring at me.

"Yes." I smirked, taking a drink from it.

He walked off, muttering something about 'Classy Cassells'.
I don't even fucking know.

"Sam! When the fuck are you going to start drinking?" Ben asked, glancing at the still-full shot glasses.

"Later."

"Why not Bettley?"

"Last time I got drunk, I almost fucked Cameron!" he screeched, glaring at me. "Someone won't let me forget that!"

"Not my fault you find attraction towards that lanky giraffe."

Shaking his head, Sam tipped back the shots within seconds.

"Now we can party." I grinned, taking another sip of wine.

It was another hour of drinking games and tequila shot before the bus stopped abruptly.

"Fucking hell." I mumbled, catching myself on the table.

"We're here!" Kyle announced, turning off the ignition.

"Thank God."

Pushing everyone out of the way, I stumbled off and bus and into the bright Southern Texas.
Placing a pair of sunglasses over my eyes, I looked around.

We were parked in front of a fairly large venue; the parking lot filled with our tour buses and equipment trailers.

Someone ran into me, nearly shoving me onto the ground.

"Get the fuck off me, wanker!" I cussed, picking myself up.

"That's not the proper way to talk to your boyfriend!" Ben exclaimed, mocking offense.

"Sorry love." I apologized, ramming him into the bus.

"Abuse!"

"I thought you liked it rough." I laughed, leaving him for search of better friends.

Reaching Of Mice and Men's tour bus, I stepped aside as the door swung open.

"Worsnop!" Alan shouted out, ruffling his red hair.

"What's up Ginger Princess?"

"Hey!" Austin called out from inside of the bus. "Only I can call him that!"

He stepped down, pulling on a Slipknot tank top. "Danny!"

"Hello to you too, Carlile." I smirked, grabbing his hand. "Come on."

"Bye Alan! I'll see you later love."

They were such close friends.

Dragging him towards Suicide Silence's bus, we knocked impatiently on the door.

"Fuck off." a tired voice grumbled in response.
"Come on mate! We just want the frontman!" I answered, rattling the door.

"Mitch! If you don't leave with them right now, I'll strangle someone! There's four hours before the show, and I want to sleep." the same voice shouted.

"Give me a fucking minute!"

After a few seconds, the front door opened to reveal Mitch's smiling face.
His chin length hair was a tousled mess; proof that he'd just gotten out of bed.
He was only wearing skinny jeans, showing off his impressive chest tattoos and sleeves.

"Danny! Austin!"

"Get out here fucker, we're going to dinner." I announced, letting him step off his bus.

"Sorry about Alex." he laughed, pulling on a black sweatshirt. "Where are we going?"

"I was thinking Applebee's."

"Is it just going to be just us three?" Mitch asked, falling into step with us.

"No, it's a band dinner."

We gathered up the rest of Asking, Of Mice & Men, Suicide Silence (excluding Alex who preferred to sleep) and all our techs and roadies before heading to dinner.

Image


"We have an announcement to make." Austin spoke up, an hour into dinner.

Everyone had had broken into small groups and side conversations; Austin, Mitch, and I being one of them.
Every so often, Austin would turn to Alan and speak with him.

"What is it?" Mark spoke up, setting down his beer.

Phil and Tino smirked; they already knew what the announcement was.

"We just want to take the moment to say...that I'm dating Alan." Austin continued. "We've been dating for two years now, and we're done keeping it a secret."

"That's great mates." Ben smiled. "You're definitely great together."

"Wait." I paused, counting the months. "Does that mean you were together when we did Warped?"

"You didn't tell us?" Mitch demanded, finishing the last bite of steak on his plate.

"No, it was a secret." Alan answered, slouching down in his seat a little.

"Come on Ginger, sit up! We're not mad!" I promised. "This is great, really!"

"Okay." he grinned, sitting up. He leaned against Austin, who kissed his forehead in return.

"Aww..."

"Shut up." Alan blushed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: When Everyday's The Weekend; Asking Alexandria

Still a filler chapter; it'll pick up soon.
Comment! :)