Status: Active! More comments = More Updates.

Hands of a Killer

You Can't Make This Okay For Me

You’re The One Who Caused These Feelings


[Austin’s POV]
[Time Lapse; One Week Later]

“Austin…”

Someone was shaking me awake, their soft hands gently rustling my shoulder as they called my name.

“Mm, what?” I yawned, finally opening my eyes.

It was still semi-dark, giving me the illusion that it was either fairly early or very late at night.
“It’s time to get up…” Alan’s soft voice continued.

“Later.” I muttered, turning on my side and curling up against a pale blue pillow I had in my bunk.

“Austin, it’s almost noon!” Alan complained. “I’m bored and hungry.”

“Go eat, Princess.” I sighed, clenching my eyes shut.

I just wanted to sleep.
I had spent last night with Mitch and Danny, celebrating another successful week of tour until the early hours of the morning.
We had a day off tonight, so we couldn’t see a point in going to sleep that early at night.
It was probably four in the morning when we finally parted ways and staggered back to our own buses.

Actually, only I staggered to my own bus.
I had a couple rounds of shots, but I had tried to keep it easy with the amount of alcohol I drank.
It worked, considering I didn’t have the slightest of a hangover.
Mitch had passed out on Danny’s bus, curled up besides the table with an empty bottle of wine.
James was going to be pissed when he realized Mitch drank the last bottle of his wine.

“Austin…” Alan continued, reminding me he was still standing over me. “I wanted to take you out.”

The pout in his voice was adorable, and I turned over to peck his cheek. He blushed slightly.

“We can still go out.” I promised.

“I wanted to take you out for breakfast…” Alan sighed, climbing into bed with me and snuggling close.

“We can go out for a late lunch.” I decided, wrapping an arm around his small waist. “Later.”

“Okay.”

We stayed in my bunk for another twenty minutes, until I had become fully awake and restless.
“I’m going to take a shower.” I smiled, climbing over Alan and stepping back on the carpeted floor.

“Can I join?” Alan blushed, sitting up.

“Of course you can, Princess.” I took his hand, guiding him towards the bathroom.

Locking the door, I peeled off my shirt and pajama pants; standing in only my boxers.

“Your turn.” I smirked, facing Alan.

He rolled his eyes, pulling off his skinny jeans before the long-sleeved band shirt he had been wearing.
As the soft fabric left his arms, I caught sight of several new scars I hadn’t noticed before.

“Baby…what happened?” I asked softly, taking one of his hands in mine and turning it over.
He paled slightly before frowning.

“Just… I’m sorry.”

Shaking my head, I brought his arm to my lips and kissed each individual scar; letting my touch linger.

“You shouldn’t be doing this babe…” I sighed. “I told you, you should come to me whenever you feel like doing it. I’m always going to listen to you, okay? What happened?”

“I just…I’ve been feeling replaced, Austin.” Alan admitted in a small voice, staring beside me.

“What do you mean?”

“It’s like you don’t even have time for me anymore. I’m not blaming you!” he assured. “I just don’t feel like I’m good enough. I love you Austin, and I want to show you I’m worth your time.”

“Princess, I know you’re worth my time.” I smiled. “You’re worth so much more than you think.”
He kept silent, chewing on his lower lip.

“I love you so much babe.” I offered, pressing a kiss to his lips. “Come on, let’s take a shower and go out.”

Turning on the hot water, I fully stripped and stepped under the relaxing spray as I waited for Alan.
He stepped in, taking all my attention.
I don’t know how I ever got so lucky, to have him.

Image


“You’re legs are so damn skinny.” Alan laughed, sitting between them on the floor.

I was wearing a pair of women’s skinny jeans, but they were still too loose to really fit me.

“I know.” I grimaced, pulling at the black fabric.

For once, I wasn’t wearing a Slipknot tank, wearing a plain black tank underneath a red plaid button-up.
I wanted to look a little nicer, considering I was planning on taking my love out soon.
He was sitting on the floor, playing with the laces of my blacked-out Converse, as I ruffled his hair.

“Hey!” he complained. “Don’t mess up the Ginger Swag!”

I couldn’t help but laugh at his outburst.

“You’re adorable, you know that?” I laughed, giving his forehead an awkward upside-down kiss.

“Yep!”

The door to the tour bus burst open, and Danny stepped on.
He was clutching his choice of poison against his chest, the bottle already half empty.

“Carlile!” Danny slurred, smiling. “We have a surprise guest tonight!”

“Who?”

“Is it a cat?” Alan asked hopefully, frowning when Danny shook his head in answer.
Bring her in, Lucker!” Danny called out, stepping aside to let Mitch walk inside my tour bus.
He was carrying his blonde-haired angel in his arms, a huge grin plastered on both their faces.

“Kenadee!” I shouted, offering her a hug.

“Uncle Austin!” she squealed, running to me.

Her blonde hair bounced in the pigtails she wore, the black ribbons becoming untied.
She was wearing a tiny Suicide Silence shirt and pass, courtesy of her father.

“Hey Mitch!” I greeted, giving him a hug too.

“Austin.”

“What’s Kena doing here?” I asked, bouncing her on my lap. She giggled in response, clutching to my leg.

“We’re pretty close to home right now, and since we have the day off… I figured, why not?”

“Nice.” I nodded, tickling Kena’s side.

“Anyway, we were wondering if you wanted to head out to lunch with us?” Danny asked, taking another drink.

“Sounds like fun.” I grinned. “Where were you thinking?”

“Chili’s or something.”

“Count me in!” I was saying, when I felt someone tug the hem of my skinny jeans.
At first I thought it was Kenadee, but then I realized it was actually Alan. He was giving me a pout.

“It sounds like fun…” I trailed off, remembering our plans. “But, I was planning on taking Alan out.”

“That’s too bad mate.” Danny shrugged, heading towards the door.

“You sure?” Mitch asked, looking disappointed.

“Yeah.”

“Wait…” Alan spoke up, looking torn. “Why don’t you go have lunch with them? I’ll just watch Kena.”

“Are you sure, babe?” I asked, already getting up.

“I’m sure.” Alan confirmed.
He walked into his bunk, coming back with a stack of cat pictures and a box of crayons.

“Kena and I will just color.”

“Daddy loves coloring!” Kena laughed. “He colored himself, everywhere! Are you going to color with us, Daddy?”

“I’m sorry Love.” Mitch answered. “I’m going out with Danny and Austin, but I’ll be back later, okay?”

“Okay!”

“I’m really sorry about this.” I whispered into Alan’s ear, wrapping him up in a tight hug.

“Hey, it’s not a problem. Go have fun, just remember I fucking love you and I’ll see you later.”

“I love you too.” I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: The Death Of Me; Asking Alexandria

It's a little short, but here you go.
Alright, I think we've developed characters and relationships well enough.
Let's get this story started, yeah?