Status: Hiatus

Anatomy Problems

Uno

Frank entered the old, vandalized high school, sighing in frustration. Frustration at life. Frustration at anatomy. Frustration at his anatomy to be specific.

"What's your problem?" Mikey asked, strolling over to his best friend of 10 years.

"I'm my problem," Frank answered, pushing his way through crowds of teenagers, dressed in this year's latest trends, all exchanging summer experiences.

"What do you mean?" Mikey asked, following behind Frank, quickly walking the narrow path Frank was making before the students had a chance to close it again, mingling with each other in the graceful ritual dance, repeated every year on the first day of school. Shouts of 'How are you? How was your summer? Where'd you go?' drifted through the air over and over again with no end in sight.

Locker 138. Frank dropped his bag to the floor before reading the slip of crumpled paper in his fist. 12-32-02. He quickly entered the combination and tried to open his locker, only to find that it was stuck. He yanked on it for a few moments, and it eventually gave. He stumbled back as the door flew open, hitting the wall with a loud clang.

"Nothing," he muttered. Mikey rolled his eyes and walked away, off on his mission to find his own locker before the bell. Frank sighed again, stuffing some unneeded papers into his locker before slamming it and heading towards his first period class, swinging his bag over his shoulder. His anger grew with every girl who passed him, with their long, smooth legs, emphasized by mini skirts and high heels. Their long, silky hair, hairless faces, sleek curves. His sick, twisted mind envied them.

Continuing on his way, his breath caught in his throat when he saw a beautiful stranger, who was somehow familiar. He felt as though he had seen him somewhere, probably in the halls, in a picture somewhere, but where he had seen him was beside the point. He felt an immediate aching to have this beautiful stranger, to feel his thin pink lips against his own. His anger only grew stronger when a girl; blond long hair; large boobs emphasized by a low cut white cami layered underneath a pink v-neck top; long, toned legs looking flawless with her jean mini skirt barely covering her ass; her black strappy heels adorning her small feet, each of her tiny toes perfectly pedicured; her long fingers, topped with equally perfectly manicured nails, reaching out and lightly touching his arm. He spun around and looked at this girl as she flirtatiously batted her long, mascaraed eyelashes at him. He pulled her into a hug and I felt jealousy spread through my body like a wildfire. I shook my head and resumed my walk. I mustn't let myself get distracted. I can't fall for anyone. Friends and lovers always make things more complicated.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, I have started another new story. :D
So what do you guys think?
Feedback is appreciated :D
By the way, I'm thinking of making this a joint story, so PM me if you're interested!