Status: Hiatus

Anatomy Problems

Tres

b]Gerard's P.O.V.

I don't even know why I defended her to him. It's not like he said anything that wasn't true. I know Chantelle is a slut. I've caught her cheating on me. Seven times. With two guys at the same time.

I know what you're thinking.

"Well Gerard, if you know she has and or is cheating on you, then why are you still going out with her?"

Well the answer to that question, dear friend, is quite simple.

She has one scary older brother.

Chantelle's P.O.V.

I moaned as Elliot ground his hips against mine, his denim glad boner getting harder by the second.

James slowly trailed his scorching fingers up my thigh and under my skirt as he pressed his body against mine from behind. I leaned back against his bare, toned chest when I felt him poke a finger around the sheer material of my black lace thong and into me. His free hand reached up to massage my left breast and I let my head fall back against his shoulder as I began to breathe harder.

Elliot began to push my pink camisole up so James released my breast for a few seconds so my shirt could be discarded of. James removed his finger from inside of me so he could remove my skirt and then push my thong down until gravity caused it to fall to my ankles. I kicked it off and the guys removed their remaining clothes, throwing them across the room aimlessly.

I leaned back against James once again and Elliot firmly gripped each of my thighs right above the knee and brought them up to rest on his hips. He held me in place by the waist, and once I was balanced properly, they each led their erections to the holes they had each been silently assigned to and all three of us let out a loud moan.

Gerard's P.O.V.

I bet she's cheating on me with them right now....

You know what, I'm gonna get her back. I'm not gonna let her do this to me, I'm gonna cheat on her.

But with who?

Frank's P.O.V.

"I better get going," I announced once I noticed it was almost five o'clock. I stood up and stretched, getting a nice loud crack out of my back.

"OK, I'll see you tomorrow," Mikey said, barely glimpsing up from the TV. I don't think either of us even knew what we were watching, but it had hot girls in skimpy bathing suits, so his eyes were all but glued to it. I sighed again, taking one last longing glance at the girls I was completely jealous of, before picking up my backpack to toss it over one shoulder and leave the house.

Gerard's P.O.V

Mikey's friend is pretty cute....

No, I can't. He's probably straight anyway.

Chantelle's P.O.V.

"Thanks for the fun guys, but now I have to go to Gerard's house smelling like sex and see how much it bugs him!" I giggled, pulling my shirt over my head. This was always the really fun part, seeing if I could get him to dump me yet.

"You're still going out with that loser?" Elliot asked, slightly surprised.

"Yeah, he hasn't dumped me yet," I explained while trying to locate my thong.

"Why don't you just dump him?" James questioned, pulling on his own boxers.

"I'm having to much fun with him," I smirked.

"You doing him too?"

"No, he won't have sex with me," I told them, my eyebrows furrowing. It's still a mystery to me as to why he always refuses, no matter what.

"Why the hell not?" Elliot asked, spanking my ass as I leaned over to pick up my thong and he passed me to get to his jeans.

"I don't know, but it's OK. You guys are far more than enough," I giggled as I pulled on my skirt. I slipped my heels on and left Elliot's bedroom, calling 'goodbye' over my shoulder as a last minute thought.

Gerard's P.O.V.

It's gonna be him. Tomorrow morning at school, it'll be him.
♠ ♠ ♠
^-^ I officially dub this story.....ALIVE!!!!! *laughs like maniac*

*coughcough* Anywho...JUST THREE MORE DAYS UNTIL I AM UNBANNED FROM THE COMMENT BOARDS! *dances like a maniac*

Oh, and by the way, the next story I will be resurrecting is I Kid You Not, sooo check it out if you want. xD

....:D