Status: active

Easy to Fall in Love

At 23, Donia Hudgens is ready to start her life without the input of others. She's ready to travel the country and pursue her photography passions. One day an old, distant, relative comes out of the woodwork and offers Donia the chance to follow her dreams. She's going to go where the wind takes her, the direct orders of Auntie May. Next thing she knows, Donia is on her way to Nashville, her first stop on a spontaneous trip with no direction.

Featuring Justin Richards and many others
  1. you're just a daydream away, I wouldn't know what to say if I had you.
  2. if dreams are like movies, then memories are films about ghosts.
  3. wandering this house like I've never wanted out, and this is about as social as I get now.
  4. am I more than you bargained for yet?
  5. I've been dying to tell you anything you want to hear, cause that's just who I am this week.
  6. let's go, don't wait, this night's almost over. honest, let's make this night last forever.
  7. and I know you too well, too well for this shit.
  8. something wrong with living life like this.
  9. and after all, it's her fault If she hasn't caught on yet.
  10. she knows exactly what to do, whenever I'm alone with her.
  11. wrapped up in her head, she's coming clean again.
  12. that's when I'll tell her I went to love and back.
  13. 'cause I don't know who I am, when you're running circles in my head.
  14. I know I sound crazy, don't you see what you do to me?
  15. Please don't remind me, put your past behind me. It shines so bright it blinds me.
  16. I swear the moon don't hang 'round like it used to babe.
  17. and breathing is a foreign task, and thinking's just too much too ask.
  18. and you're measuring your minutes by a clock that's blinking eight.
  19. joke me something awful, just like kisses on the necks of "best friends".
  20. it's only right that you should play the way you feel it.
  21. we'll be up in the desert, wearing these proud new sunburns.
  22. and don't listen to the voices in your head, listen to your heart.
  23. all the love's still there, I just don't know what to do with it now.
  24. 'cause she's already out the door, she's already out of here. she's already gone away...
  25. and all the roads we have to walk are winding.
  26. I don't think I am capable of, this teenage televised taping of love.
  27. there's a fire in your heart, don't let it out.
  28. the way that you left me's alright, it's alright.
  29. just as my heart woke, it beat for you.
  30. I am the one who haunts your dreams of mountains sunk below the sea.
  31. if you choose the right words, then the girl, she stays.
  32. I hope you find your way through the fire and through the rain.
  33. have no fear my dear, you will never be alone.
  34. i'm finally laying somewhere where i'm happy that i'm here.
  35. I got a little place back home, with the parents and a warm bed.
  36. tell me that you're alright, and everything is alright.
  37. i'm friendly and thoughtful and quite awfully pretty.
  38. I thought I heard you say something about being undeserving.