Status: active

Easy to Fall in Love

something wrong with living life like this.

For the second time in less than 24 hours I woke up to Justin. This time I wasn't drooling on him, and he was sitting at the edge of the bed looking really hot in his rumpled sleepwear.

"It's too early for this." I groaned and slid under my blanket.

"It's 10:30."

"That's at least 2 hours too early."

"Come on," he nudged me.

"No," I stated, muffled by my comforter.

"I made breakfast."

"I'm listening."

"Eggs, toast, bacon, strawberries, and some fresh orange juice," he singsonged. I threw off the covers and raced to the bathroom. I quickly washed my face, brushed my hair, and put it up. I walked out and he was setting up food on the little coffee table.

"I didn't even think there was any food in Hunter's fridge. That thing is prehistoric, I think it's the original icebox."

"There wasn't," he laughed. "There's a little market right across the street." He sat down on the carpet in front of the table and gestured to the place across from him. I sat down and immediately dug in; I was starving.

"How did they like your outfit?" I said in between mouthfuls.

"Ha. The checkout girl got a real kick out of it."

"I bet." I continued to shovel eggs into my mouth while he stared. "Can I help you?"

"Just admiring your lady-likeness."

I flipped him off and took a sip of my juice.

***

After breakfast I showered and threw on some clothes. Justin helped me drag Austin out of bed, who was still knocked out cold when we walked in.

"What time is it?" he asked.

"Lunch time. Come on, I'm gonna take you guys home.You can walk to the club to get your car later."

"Okay, okay, just give my five minutes," he held up his fingers. "And stop shouting," he clutched his head.

"So glad I am not hungover." I tried not to laugh. I left to grab my keys from my room and find my phone. I dug for both of them in the pocket of my pants and exited the room. I then sat on the porch waiting for Austin to get up and ready. He walked out with Justin moments later, wearing sunglasses and his beanie pulled down really low.

"I drank way too much last night, I don't even have the energy to hit on you."

"Don't worry buddy," I patted him on the back. We got into the car and I turned on my CD player without thinking. The loud music came blaring out of my speakers and Austin yelped. "Sorry!" I turned it down and then blushed when I realized the last CD I had been listening to was Charlie.

"At least you have good taste." He pulled the beanie down his face and sprawled across the backseat.

"Still waiting for the aspirin to kick in." Justin smiled.

I pulled out and ordered Austin to put on his seat belt. Justin gave me directions on how to get to his place - which was really close to the club - but most of the ride was silent, except for a whine and groan from Austin every once in a while.

"Well we're here." I came to a stop in front of a cute little cottage house. It was one story, white with green shutters, and did I mention tiny? There was a huge tree right in front and a porch swing. "Young at heart?"

"Previous owners put it up...but I do have a good swing every now and again."

Austin crawled out of the car and went inside the house, not even bothering to shut the door.

"He's wrecked." I observed.

"He must've had at least two drinks at the show, four beers at the bar, and god knows what else. When I left because you fell asleep they were starting on shots."

"I guess he needed that night out more than you did."

"You wanna come inside for a minute?" He looked at me sideways. I looked at the clock on my dash. It read 12:15 in flashing red numbers.

"I should really make sure Hunter is up and stuff. So people can checkout."

"Right, sure." He smiled and then got out. He came around to my side and leaned in the open window. "But we'll hang out soon right?"

I nodded and smiled.

"Yeah, soon. Definitely."
♠ ♠ ♠
another short one...hmm