The Invisible One

Time

I’ve been going to this school for the past four years. I am in the same house as them, the same class as them, hell we even have the same fucking enemies, but I was never noticed. Ok I was always quiet trying to keep attention away from myself, but that was for like the first two years. Now I’ve opened up a little more and have been wanting to make friends with someone. Hell I was even invisible to Luna Lovegood, aka Loony Lovegood. Now I’m past the point of giving a fuck, I’m going to show everyone who I’ve become since the loss of my mother. I was a special case to the school Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. My mother was English, no clue who my father was, and I was American, born and raised. My mom’s best friend, my aunt, took me in and pleaded to the headmaster when the time came to accept me. Well in truth she really didn’t have to plead too much because I had a lot of potential and my mom was loved by many. So when I turned eleven I got my letter of acceptance.

“Bone, come on, if we don’t leave now then you’re going to miss the train. Are you sure you have everything?”

“Yeah Aunt Kat, give me one more second and I should be good.” I said throwing my last pair of jeans in and zipping up my backpack. I patted down my pockets to make sure my wand was in there along with my letter and some money. Once everything was set I floated my trunk downstairs and into the fireplace. My aunt stepped in next to it and threw the floo powder down. I took the less messy, but more uncomfortable route of apparition. I loved the fact that in America you had to be fifteen to be allowed. They considered it like our driver’s license, and even though the rule is technically sixteen for licenses, they lowered it for the wizardring world. I landed, but stumbled a little into the back of someone. When I looked to see who it was, I saw that it was none other than Draco Malfoy.

“Hey watch it! Who the bloody hell are you anyway? I’ve never seen you around. I’m Draco, Draco Malfoy.” I rolled my eyes at him and started to walk away when he tugged on my arm.

“Hey I’m talking to you! Who are you?” I tugged on my arm to try and get myself released when I heard a familiar voice behind me.

“I do believe she doesn’t want to talk to you Malfoy and is actually trying to get away from you.” I looked behind and saw that it was the twins, Fred and George Weasly. I also noticed that they had their wands out and pointing at Draco. All I did was rolled my eyes at them.

“Seriously guys, I’ve got this. Malfoy you have three seconds to let me go before you are seriously hurt.”

All three stood there and looked at me stunned, most likely from the fact that to them I have an accent, but it was enough to get Malfoy to release his grip on me and I got loose.

“Now I’m leaving, you boys play nicely.” I said grabbing my backpack from where it fell and started to walk off. I got maybe a foot away from them before I felt two arms encompass my shoulders. Again I rolled my eyes already knowing who it was.

“Now love I do believe that we just saved your life-“

“and I do believe that we should be thanked properly.” I looked at the twins and saw that they had grins on their faces like they won some big prize. I put a smirk on my face and elbowed them in their stomachs. While they hunched over grabbing their stomachs, I took a step forward and turned back around to face them.

“Sorry love, but you didn’t save me. I actually could have dealt with Malfoy myself. Now if you two will excuse me, I have to find my aunt, say goodbye, get on the train, and find a compartment for myself before they are all filled and I have to share with someone. Goodbye Fred and George.” I turned back around made myself get lost in the crowd in hopes of losing the twins. I lost them and was able to locate my aunt, but the worst thing was that she was standing and talking to Mr. and Mrs. Weasly.

“Hey Aunt Kat. Did you already put my stuff with the other luggage?”

“Yes I did. Are you heading out now?”

“Yeah I want to make sure I get a compartment before they’re all filled. Bye Aunt Kat. Send me a letter around Christmas to let me know what’s going on, ‘kay? Nice to see you again Mr. and Mrs. Weasly.” I said giving a hug to my aunt and waving goodbye to the Weasly parents.
♠ ♠ ♠
Something new I'm working on. I'm going to continue with the Headache and Husband one, but this story line has been floating around in my head for a while, so I wanted to give it a try. Let me know what you think please.

Love
Kitty