The Invisible One

Trevor

"Draco Malfoy what the hell do you want? I already had one annoying ass ruin my nap, I don't need another." I said before anyone had the chance to.

"Hello love. What are doing hanging around with these blood traitors and mudblood?"

"Oi! Watch it Malfoy!" Ron yelled.

"Or what Weaselbee?"

"Or-"

"Enough! Both of you! My god you two bicker worse then Ron and Hermione do on their bad days. First off Malfoy, shut the fuck up, take the stick out your ass and go somewhere with it. Second I wasn't "hanging around" with these three. I WAS napping until the soul-less ginger over there woke me up. And third I'm stuck with those three because I'm in Gryffindor also. Have been for the last four years. Now if you would kindly shut your trap and leave my sight, it would be greatly appreciated." I said before laying back down on the bench and tried to get comfortable. There was a moment of silence before I heard the door slide shut. Again there was complete silence until it was broken by Ron.

"That was bloody brilliant!" Ron yelled.

"Ronnie, please shut the hell up. I want to go back to sleep. We still have another two hours to go before we get to Hogwarts." I said trying to relax again so I could sleep.

"Now wait a second, you said you were in Gryffindor for the last four years. The problem is that I don't remember you." Hermione said.

"Oh course you wouldn't. As I said earlier your nose was always in a book or you were helping those two bozos over there. Now please let me sleep!" I said yet again trying to get comfortable.

"Well you may want to finish changing first if you plan on sleeping for the rest of the ride." Hermione said.

"Sweetheart I am changed. And before you say anything, no where in the rules does it say that I can't modify the uniform, or where anything under it. I have scoured through the rules and the thing is there are a lot of loopholes in them. Now shut it!"

"You know you are acting more like a Slytherin then a Gryffindor." Hermione said. My eyes popped open at that and I sat up to look at her.

"Listen here sweetcheeks. If you really want me to I can and will be a Slytherin to you. But I am NOT nor will I ever be a Slytherin. They have made my life a living hell here worse then Neville's. Actually all houses here have made life a living hell. I was the girl that was always ignored, forgotten, pushed, hit, and everything else. Hell the only teacher that remembers my name is fucking Snape. Not even our damn Head of House remembers me. But the thing is that when this damn house needs my help I will stand there and fucking help. So don't ever compare me to Slytherin again, because they have no problem turning their backs on other people." I said to her with my voice raised a little before opening and slamming the compartment door shut behind me as I went storming down the train. I was pissed that she would suggest something like that to me. I had made it through maybe two train cars before an arm stuck out and wrapped around my waist and pulled me into another compartment.

"Hello love. Fancy seeing you again." I looked to see that it was George that had grabbed me. Fred was sitting on one side of the compartment and Lee Jordan was sitting across from him.

"What do you three want?" I groaned out moving away from George's arm.

"Well we saved you from Malfoy earlier-" Fred began

"And we just feel that it's necessary-" George

"That we be rewarded for our heroism." They both ended. They both had these giant grins on their faces like I was going to give in. I crossed my arms over my chest, making sure to cover the house crest, and gave them a smirk.

"Okay boys. I'll give you both a three second kiss on the lips for saving me," They had huge smirks on their faces at that

"BUT you have to tell me what my name and what house I'm in first."

"Can't do that. You never gave us your name and you're new this year." Fred said.

"And we have a loser!" I yelled in a fake game show host voice. They looked at me in shock.

"What do you mean?" Lee asked.

"Well boys I have been going to this school for the last four years, I'm a fifth year this year, and we are in the same damn house." I said putting my arms down and showing my crest. All three boys had looks of shock on their faces while I stood there and smirked at them. I left before they had time to recover and decided to head back to my compartment. But as I was walking I almost stepped on a toad that I recognized.

"Hi Trevor" I cooed to him as I picked him up. I looked around in the compartments that were nearby and saw Neville Longbottom in the last one I looked. He was sitting with Ginny Weasly and Luna Lovegood. I knocked on the door before opening it.

"Hey Neville, I found this little guy outside the compartment." I said holding Trevor up to show Neville.

"How did-when did-Thank you." Neville said getting up and grabbing Trevor from me. When he took Trevor from me, his hand overlapped mine and I knew I blushed a little. I'll admit that I have a crush on Neville, but it sucks because he friendzoned me. He was the only person beside Professor Snape who knew of my existence. I'm okay about it, but I still have the crush.

"Again thank you Ebony. How was your summer by the way?"

"It was pretty good. I was able to get my apparition license so my aunt allowed me to go to more places. What about you? How's your Grandma by the way?"

"It was good also. Got a few more herbology books and Nans doing good also. She wanted me to tell you thank you for the recipes you sent her. They were really good by the way."

"Well you write her tell her she's very welcome. But hey I'm going to go ahead and go back to my compartment. Remember to keep a good hold on Trevor and I'll see you at dinner okay?"

"Yeah sure. Do you want me to save you a seat or are you going to sit alone again?"

"Alone again. That way I can slip off more easily when the time comes."

"Okay. I'll see you later."

"Later." I left and shut the door behind me. I was in a good mood because I was able to talk to the one student who knew and remembered my existence, but was ruined when I heard both Ginny and Luna ask Nevile who was I.
♠ ♠ ♠
Come on everyone. Tell me you hate it and I'll stop. If not it will continue.