Status: Twoshot. No more. Ever, ever again.

Like Moths ta Flames

'What the Actual *** is This' Edition

Ronnie is like fire.

Combustion process and occasional convulsions and sudden death volatility unstable. His eyes are the same - news flashing a passion, unpredictable, psychological horror storm at the same time attractive.

Yes, Ronnie is like fire, Max, Moulton jaundice with bright lips and leave my mark.

The first time this happens, it will not. However, the "last", a "transition" is a scene but 'now' nothing - lips, teeth, skin and leather and sweat. Rings on her fingers and toes always end up perfect unit of milliseconds is a blessing.

Lust and the walls are highlighted back to life and cry, and think that most will not be hair, he was wearing nothing but his career and Roni is left with two hands.

,

Bank more impulsive with reduced pay for contempt is close in all directions.

Is maximum.

They howl as summer cotton pants cut to conceal, to dissolve the chaos of enthusiasm. Ronnie, after a while, and maximum heat Roni coal to fill the interior.

Enjoy a mess of bodies found. Slow breathing.

So, it is always shared.

Ronnie ago, a secret weapon waiting tire and rotate the cold, cheap motel and dirty was replaced. Boxer boy after the chaos lies a second look.

Call breath before the rally, which, Roni takes a long time and can not see far.

"Ronnie". Part-Max, soft, husky voice.

Rooney stopped, but it is not.

"Do you love me?"

Silk, pale and silent, migraine cotton is up, fixed his eyes directly and suddenly he can not see you waiting to the last minute. He did.

"No, Max, I do not."

Motel room door, silent as the night, her hair is a mess and fake hip replacement, and conscious thought, just know it's last minute, but he does not know anything about, view.

Ronnie is like fire.

Fire.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this happened.

Where did the giant spaces come from? I don't even know. What about female Max's fake hip replacement? Well, (s)he'd rather not talk about that one.

This went from English to Gujarati to Yiddish to Urdu to Esperanto to Vietnamese and back to English and I just really don't understand where half this bullshit comes from.

Even so, just remember:

Ronnie is like fire.

Fire.

And because I know this is all anyone cares about, the reason I'm doing this is because I have the next chapter of TBL all typed out on my ipod but for some reason the damn thing won't connect to my wifi so it looks like I'll be writing it all out again. Sigh.

You may all collectively slap me now.