A Dad is a Son's First Hero and a Daughter's First Love

Who Needs A Nine To Five Life

Kate's POV
"What about this one?" Denis pointed out a very beautiful white wedding dress.
"Denis I told you gold, I really want a gold dress," I sighed.

Evgeni's brother was spending the last few weeks of summer with us in America. For one he was Evgeni's best man and secondly he had more fashion sense then Evgeni did sometimes. Although I wasn't complaining about that denim jacket my man somehow managed to pull off I wasn't letting him get anywhere near an old man suit.

We had been on an extensive hunt for the perfect dress all day and then I saw it.
"Omg it's amazing," Vero exclaimed looking over the frock, "this is the one."
"I think so too," our consultant helped me into the dress.

"Hold still," Vero pulled out her phone to snap a few photos.

I stood in front of the mirror, Vero on one side Denis on the other both looking over my shoulder at me in the reflections.
"Geno is going to die when he sees you," she slipped her arm around mine.
"I don't think dying is what I want my groom to do," I frowned.

Thinking of Evgeni as my 'groom' it is such an odd term. He will be a husband, not exactly a tag you would think of when you saw him. But I couldn't have been happier. He was the most amazing thing to happen to me; he came into mine and Asher's life and turned it all around for the better, he became more of a father to Asher than his biological father and he gave me two beautiful twins. What more could I want?

"You look beautiful," Denis told me honestly, "my brother is one lucky man." He wrapped me in a big hug.
"Thanks."

Evgeni's POV
When Kate got home so she could look after the kids while I went out looking for my suit with Denis and Vero they all had satisfied smiles on their faces.

"She is going to be beautiful," Denis smiled, "so you better pick something good," he tormented as we walked into the tuxedo shop.
"Don't worry we will find something that will blow Kate's mind, since we are going to be picking your jaw off the ground as it is," I frowned at Vero as she began going off in her own little world.

I had been in and out of so many suits but we finally had it narrowed down to 4 suits which ultimately it came down to colour but I couldn't pick.
"Why couldn't Kate come and help?" I felt lost without her opinion.
"Because she wanted you to pick it, she wants you to be comfortable in it," V put her hand on my back.
"Ok well what one you guys think?"

They both stood next to each other hudled around Veroniques phone.
"What you doing?" I tried to see.
"No bad Geno," Vero swatted at me.

"Alright well we think the light grey one," Vero turned around looking at me, "it's different for you but somehow you make it work, it will match very nicely."

I put on the suit one more time and they were right somehow it worked.
"I not usually wear light grey, it nice," I brushed myself off.

After having all my measurements taken we could finally go home.

"So how was it?" Kate smiled as I sat down next to her on the couch as she cradled Luka in her arms.
"I not like picking without your help but..."
"He looks very handsome in it," Vero ruffled up my hair.

"This is going to be one hectic wedding," Vero stated.
"Yeah well does our life look calm to you," Kate gestured to the mess in our house that I still hadn't gotten around to cleaning up.
"But in the middle of the season? you guys are crazy."
"Have we mentioned the land we bought for our new house?"
"No," she frowned.
"Compaired to building a new house, the wedding is nothing," Kate smiled.
"I stand by what I said, you guys are crazy."

Kate's POV
"You don't think we are biting off more that we can chew?" I asked as we slipped into bed.
"What?" He curled his eyebrow at me and then I remembered he probably didn't understand that saying.
"You don't think we are doing too much at once, getting married, building a new house. It's going to be full on."
"I have you, it never too much," he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest.
"Aww I love you," I lent up and stole a kiss, "I would rather a crazy life with you then a normal life without you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys I hope you don't mind the slow chapters with the normal stuff going on, but I am liking imagining Geno as a normal human being instead of some super freak (I mean that in a good way too) so if you are infact bored, bare with me things might get a bit crazy soon.