Status: Active

Two Kids Stupid and Fearless

Bra Closet

"This storm ain't lettin up any time soon," Jack said, peering out the window at the raging storm outside.

"You don't say," I commented sarcastically from the bed. He turned around and stuck his tongue out at me, then jumped on the bed landing beside me on hands and knees.

"Whaddaya wanna do today Mee-uhh?!" He asked excitedly.

“I dunno, Jackary,” I said, shrugging.

“You wanna watch Home Alone?” He suggested, raising his eyebrows.

“We watched it, like, a week ago!” I protested. I could only watch so much Home Alone. “We could watch Adventure Time,” I suggested, nodding at his shirt with Finn on it that said puncha yo buns.

“Fine,” he agreed. “Do you wanna play a game, too?”

I laughed at his silly idea. “What are you, five?” He gave me puppy eyes and I quickly gave in. “Alright, but I get to pick.” I rolled off the bed and he followed me into the tv room.

I clicked the tv on and put in an Adventure Time dvd that I found in the dvd cabinet. Jack sat adorably on the couch whilst I figured how to work his stupid fancy television. Once it started playing, I joined him on the couch.

“What game do you wanna playyyyy?” he asked.

“Do you have monopoly?”

“I do!” he replied, smiling. “Let me get it!”

“No, it’s fine, I got it,” I protested, getting up before he could. “They’re in the closet, right?”

“Yeah....” he answered hesitantly. He had a really freak out, nervous look on his face. What’s his deal?

I left the tv room, shaking my head at him, and made my way to the closet.

I turned the knob, then shook the door when it didn’t open right away. I turned the knob again, and the door sprang open and about a thousand colorful pieces of fabric fell on top of me, the force pushing me to the floor, almost burying me as if they were a pile of leaves in the fall.

Once I recovered from my little spill, I raised my arms out of the pile and picked up one of the pieces. It was a bra. They were all bras. Of all different colors, sizes and patterns. Some had sequins on them that said Jack on one boob and Alex on the other. Some even had writing on the inside.

“What the actual fuck, Jack?” I yelled, picking up a handful of bras in each hand.

He sighed and then burst out laughing. “I offered to get it for you!!!” He howled.

“Is there something you need to tell me? Or should you perhaps tell a psychiatrist?” I asked, thoroughly creeped out.

He walked over to me and sat on top of the pile beside me. “They’re bras....that people throw onstage during the concerts. We sometimes get over a hundred in one show,” he explained, giggling. “It’s our thing.”

I ran a hand through my hair. “And why are they in your closet?” I asked.

“Alex ran out of room in his closet,” he told me. “Rian and Zack have their own, as well Our manager’s basement is full of them, too.”

I shook my head and laughed along with him. “You are too weird.”

“Do you still wanna play monopoly?” He asked, standing up and grabbing the game off a shelf, a few bras spilling off the top as if they were dust.

I nodded and he helped me up out of the pile of bras. We went to the tv room and set the board up on the floor, leaving the bras in a massive pile at the end of the hallway.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had to ahahahaha :D haven't you always wondered where they keep the bras? Anyways, hope you like it. And don't forget to read my Tony Perry fic if you haven't yet!