Status: Yeah cool this could go somewhere????

But for You I'll Be Superhuman

Yayyyy

"Emily, hey Emily," Ryan whispered as he pulled the blanket off of her head, "wake up sleepy head!" Emiy turned onto her back and looked at him.

"Why don't you make me?" she replied, slightly annoyed that he woke her up at 8:00 am.

"I just did," he stuck his tongue out at her and ducked to avoid the swinging arm at his face. He laughed.

"I'm not moving from this bed," she said firmly, pulling the blanket over her head. Ryan laughed again.

"Oh yes you are," he chortled as he picked her small frame up, blanket and all. He carried her out to the living room of the apartment and set her upside down on the sofa. She swung her legs around to sit up properly. She looked at Ryan, who's tall, slim frame was donned with only a pair of basketball shorts and a Batman cape.

"What are you wearing?" Emily asked, curious. Ryan smirked.

"I thought we'd go on an adventure today," he said slowly, holding out a piece of fabric, "you might need this." Emily looked at the red bunch of fabric in his hand before taking it.

"A cape?" she asked, "why?" Ryan smirked again.

"Let's go save the citizens of Edmonton!" he sounded really excited. Emily smiled.

"Only if I can be Thor," Emily countered. Ryan sighed dramatically.

"What if I wanted to be Thor?" he joked. Emily grinned and curled up in a ball under her blanket.

"Then no deal," she said, her voice muffled by the fabric. Ryan sighed again and pulled the blanked away. He stooped down beside the sofa.

"Fineeeeeee," he huffed playfully before kissing her quickly. She sat up and put her cape on. Ryan pulled her to her feet and they walked to the front door to put their shoes on. Emily pulled her boots over her footie pajamas and Ryan slid on some flip flops. He grabbed her hand and pulled her out the door.

They walked down the street hand in hand for a few minutes, keeping their eyes out for trouble. Out of nowhere, Emily stopped walking and pulled on Ryan's arm. She pointed across the street to the supermarket parking lot. There was an old lady loading her groceries into her car. They looked at each other and crossed the street.

"Excuse me ma'am, are you in need of any assistance?" Ryan asked in a really deep, manly voice. Emily stifled a giggle. The lady looked at them with a questioning look before saying yes. She stepped back as Ryan used his man muscles to lift her bags into the trunk of her car. Emily helped, taking the lighter bags, so she could watch Ryan use his smexxii muscles.

"Thank you ever so much!" the lady gushed, handing them both a loonie and winking at them.

"It was our pleasure, ma'am," Ryan said in his man voice. Emily giggled and waved as they walked away.

"Ma'am?" Emily said, after they were out of earshot, "you never say ma'am." She giggled. Ryan sighed.

"Shut up," he teased, hip checking her lightly. She slowed down her pace and jumped on his back.

"Make me," she said in his ear, wrapping her arms around his neck. He grabbed her legs and started running down the street. He turned off at the park and carried her over to the playground. He dropped to his knees in the sandbox, letting her get off of him. She sat across from him and started to bury his feet in the sand. He laughed. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed a little boy walking towards them.

"You're Nuge," the little boy stated excitedly. Ryan nodded and smiled, holding out his hand. The boy shook it with the enthusiasm of a four year old in a candy store.

"Do you want to play with us?" Ryan asked him, motioning for him to sit down. The boy nodded his head really fast, and started to help Emily bury Ryan's legs in the sand.

"What's your name? I'm Emily," Emily asked the little boy, who was now covering Ryan's hands in sand.

"Sam!" he answered excitedly, "I'm SIX!" Emily and Ryan chuckled to themselves.

They chatted with Sam while they continued to bury Ryan in the sandbox. Once they had buried him from his waist down, Sam's mom came over. Ryan stood up, brushing his legs off.

"It was nice meeting you buddy," Ryan said to Sam, holding his hand up for a high five. Sam jumped and high fived him.

"Thank you for letting him play with you," his mom said, "that was really special for him." Ryan shook his head.

"No worries!" He said.

"It was fun," Emily said enthusiastically. Sam's mom smiled, and led him away after he said goodbye. Ryan turned to Emily.

"You hungry?" Ryan asked, grinning, "because I know I am!"

"Starving!" Emily replied.

"Let's go to Humpty's?" Ryan asked, to which Emily nodded quickly. They joined hands and started walking to get breakfast, in their pajamas and capes. It was then that she realised just how lucky she was to have this superhuman in her life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yayyy