Status: I'm doing this story with my friend on a whim. :D

I'm a nerd. But he loves me.

Chapter 1

Eric Smith. Two words that can open up a conversation in less then a second. Everyone knows him. How handsome he looks. Jasmine stares down at the ripped out page showing an 'EXCLUSIVE'; Eric Smith, the youngest Billionaire in history. She sighs.

'Typical rich boy. Getting everything he wants without even lifting a finger,' she thinks to herself.
"DON'T JUST STAND THERE. START CLEANING!" the janitor yells at her. She immediately crushes the page into a ball and shoving it into the over flowing rubbish bag.

'I need a new rubbish bag.' She turns around to ask the janitor for a new one but finds him going into the boys bathroom. In frustration she ties a knot at the end of the rubbish bag preventing the rubbish from spilling. She grabs a new one from the trolley and makes her way to a nearby rubbish bin and fills the rubbish bag. She smiles to herself and goes back to the trolley yelling to the janitor, "10 BAGS OF RUBBISH! I'm going now!" She bolts for the door that leads to her freedom. She burstes out into the sunshine glad that she was done with her punishment.
♠ ♠ ♠
I KNOW IT'S A SHORT UPDATE. To be honest I don't really think anyone will read this. - _ -'' BUT if you are then... YOU'RE AWESOME and I'll update tomorrow, cause I'm incredibly tired. :D