Status: I'm doing this story with my friend on a whim. :D

I'm a nerd. But he loves me.

Chapter 2

...she burstes out into the sunlight glad to be free. She glances back to the old school. Who would want to go to a school like this? The school's Main door is rusted and it is nearly impossible to open by one's self. The gates at the entrance to the school was hanging off it's hinges. The teachers were sterotypical and suck ups to the principal's daughter, Diana Ferrison; the popular girl, the one who sets the trends, the one who gets everything she wants. She had the teachers wrapped around her petty manicured fingers. She dates the jocks and is the head cheerleader. Her life was set for her. Little did the principal know that his daughter was also the meaniest, snottist and damn right creative (creative in high-school torture that is) person in the whole school. She was devilish and had a snakes tounge. Jasmine can't even begin to imagine how blind Mr.Ferrison was, even with those big thick lensed glasses of his he just couldn't look pass his daughter's faked 'kind' and 'calm' exterior. It wasn't just that. Jasmine was constantly bullied by the school's popular trio. They would trash her books, pull her hair, make her do their homework or just talk trash and spread rumors about her AND the worst part of it all? They didn't even break a sweat, they made their minions do it for them. Jasmine didn't hate Jenny and Penny though (a.k.aminions). They were just the school's juinors. But what erks Jasmine about the whole scenerio was the trio made then do all their dirty work as if saying Jasmine wasn't even worth the sweat. Jasmine makes her way to the bathroom to wash up after a long day of picking up ten garbage bags (curtsy of Devil Diana). She stares at her reflection.

'Why does everyone hate me?' she thinks to herself. She turns off the taps and pushes her glassed back onto the bridge of your nose.

Eric Smith POV

"You're going and THAT'S FINAL!" Mrs.Smith yells at the her son. He was sitting crossed legged on the couch.

"Mother, you know how that would ruin my reputation. I always get the best. And mother that school is far from it."

"What reputation? Oh, that's right, you mean your reputation as the boy who plays with girls. The heart breaker." She said sarcasticly. She slams newspaper after newspaper. On every single one of them there was an exclusive of him. The latest one was HEART-BREAKER. He grabs that one and looks at the picture of him with his arms wrapped around two girls exitting the club.

"Wow. Is that a pimple? I didn't see that. Damn those dark clubs." He stares at the pimple on the girl on his left cheek.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME! ERIC SMITH. I'm suspending your credit-cards and cars for the rest of the year." Hearing that he jumps up joining his mother on his feet.

"You can't do that!" he yells.

"I'm your mother! I can what ever the hell I want!"

"But mother..." without another word Mrs Smith turns on her heels and makes her way to the door before looking back. "Get ready. You're 18 and this is your last year going to highschool before university. You better make the most of it." she leaves.

He looks down at the transfer note.

'Ferrison Highschool.' he thinks before slumping back onto the couch. He sighs listening to the vibration coming from his phone. This sucks.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think?

should I make eric instantly fall in love with jasmine?
Make them start off in a hatexhate relationship?
OR the cliche stuff?