Go on Ahead

Go On Ahead

Lightning struck the dark night sky as I continued to run as quick as my feet would carry me.
Quickly I looked over my shoulder to see if he was following me, but I knew he would be hiding in the shadows waiting for the right moment to reveal himself to me like every night.
I'm the prey and he's the predator.
My shoes were soaked from all the puddles, but I knew that if I didn't run he was able to catch me and then he'd make a meal out of me.
He had always told me that if I made it to town before he caught me I could run free that night without having any blood taken out of my body and used for his delightful meal.
My breath was coming out in rapid gasps as I wasn't as fit as I used to be before I met him.
He had held me in his castle for so long I had no chance to escape and no chance to work on a way to overpower the immortal man.
Thunder cracked in the sky and I looked back once more to see a shadowy figure only a few yards away from me.
It was him and a devious grin was spread across his face showing his razor sharp teeth that he used to feed from me.
I gasped and ran faster only to see him fast approaching me.
The lights of the town were just over the hill and it wouldn't be too much farther until I had my freedom for the night.
A hand gripped my shoulder and stopped me right in my tracks and I was turned around to face his crystal blue eyes, a feature you didn't see very often when it came to vampires.
"Miss me, Ashes?" he asked with a slight grin.
I shivered in fear and swallowed because I knew what was coming next.
He threw me over his shoulder and with lightening fast speed we were back at the castle gates and standing in his large Victorian style room.
"I know I missed you," he whispered trailing his fingers along my cheek and down my neck.
"You just want me for blood," I sighed and he stared at me in confusion.
"I wanted you for more than that, love," he whispered softly.
This was a side that I had never seen from him before.
"Then what's another thing you want me for?" I asked staring at him.
"An immortal romance. Someone to stand by my side when I'm lonely. I don't need you for blood, I just enjoy the game of chasing you. It's a lot more fun to realize that you're mine," he whispered in my ear and I blushed heavily.
Andy was a gorgeous vampire, but I never knew that he had feelings for me, a mortal who had a bad reputation from where I came from.
He trailed little kisses down my neck and I felt my face heat up brighter with each second.
"Is there any chance that I could make you mine?" he whispered.
"Go on ahead."
♠ ♠ ♠
This used to be part of my collection, but since I didn't know that you weren't supposed to have a bunch on oneshots clustered together I had to set up individual stories for them.
This was originally written for Halloween and this did later become a full fledged story which can be read here .
Originally wrote on October 22nd, 2012.
Comment/Enjoy. Check out the story itself if you liked this.

XXTragic-MagicXX