Beauty Kills

Beauty Kills

"AAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!" Tahlia and Rachel screamed.
"Dude its just a clown, who cares?" I laughed.
"No dude, its never JUST a clown, its way more than that, its like..like.." Tahlia tried to explain.
"Okay dont hurt yaself buddy" I rolled my eyes. We were at Rachels house, watching the famous IT.
Yes, they are some of those people who are scared of clowns. Sue em. We were all on one couch huddled up. As we continued watching,
I heard the door open. Tahlia's eyes widened. I saw the look on her face and smiled. "Its okay its nothing, don't worry about it".
My eyes wandered back to the TV. Just as a clown came out of the gutter, I felt a pair of icy cold hands slip around my thoat.
"WHAT THE FUCK!!" I screamed. I turned around to face Rachel's older brother, Mike. "DEAR JESUS, you scared the shit out of me!"
He sat on the couch and grabbed a handfull of popcorn. "So what's doing ya'll" He said, stuffing his face.
"Mike fuck off and go play dolls with Billie and Frank" Rachel said.
Tahlia's face lit up. "Franks here?" She looked around eagerley.
"OooooHhhhhhhh" Chimed Rachel and Mike. I looked confused. "Who's Billie and Frank?" I asked.
"Heeeerrrreee's FRANK!" A guy with a brown mess of hair walked into the room and sat on Mike.
"Gett off you fat fuck" Mike pushed him onto me, and I stumbled over onto the floor.
"Hey were did you fags go....Tre we've been here less than 5 mintues and your already trying to have sex with a random"
I guess that would be Billie. I looked up and saw a guy who looked to be about 15-16, with dark hair and the most intense green eyes I have ever seem.
"Billie, Frank, meet Imogen."
"My Name is NOT Frank, Its Tre, Tre Cool."
"Well thats nice, now can you please get the fuck off me?" I couldnt really breathe.
"Nah I can see down your top, I don't want to move." He shrugged and didn't budge.
"Dude, one, I am wearing a band Tshirt so u wouldnt be able to, and second, GET THE FUCK OFF ME"
"Fine, Fine" He got off me.

Awkward silence.

"LETS PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE" Yelled Tre.
"Okay!" Squelled Tahlia.
I rolled my eyes.
Rachel grabbed a bottle, and everyone sat down in a circle. "Uh..im going to go get a drink, be right back."
I walked into the kitchen, grabbed a coke and sat on the bench.
"Why arnt you out there playing spin the bottle?" I turned my had and saw Billie coming towards me.
"Not really my cup of tea I suposse". I took a sip and watched him get a can out aswell. He jumped up on the bench aswell.
"Yeah me either really, but, i dunno beats being at home".
That sentence made me shudder. Beats at home. Thats what I heard.
"You okay?" He asked, studying my face.
"Hmmm...oh..yeah im okay" I lied. I really wasnt okay. I felt sick to my stomach. That made me think of what was going to happen when i got home.
"Trouble at home ay?" Billie asked, looking down.
"How did you know?" I asked, feeling embarresed if I gave it away. "Ive got the same problems with my mum and her boyfriend."
I looked down. "Atleast you have a mum" I mumbled. Shit, I think he heard me.
"Well atleast you have a dad." He looked hurt.
"I don't actually, I don't have either, I live with my step-dad, who...actually don't worry"
"Who what?" He questioned.

I opeed my mouth to say something, but we were both called into the living room.

Glad that I had an oppotunity to get away, I jumped of the bench, and quickly made my way into the lounge room, where they were all waiting fir us. I took a seat and waited while mike spun the bottle. It landed on Billie. I Laughed and expected Mike to spin againbut he leanged over and gave Billie a passionate kiss.
Dear Lord that was sweet.
Tahlia looked as if she were about to pass out, so i leaned over and started to kiss her as a joke. I heard a loud whooping from the crowd..
Yes 6 is a crowd.
I stoped and smiled at her. Then we both pissed ourselfs laughing.
"Dude...never again" Rachel said, a little suprised.
"Hahaha someone's jelous are they?" Tre asked, smiling.
I laughed. "Says the guy that looks like he is about to explode of envy."
Tre looked me me, with a fake bitchyness look. " I can get some, where ever and when ever I want" and with that, he grabbed Billie and made out with him.
Once they pulled away, Billie pretended he was hurt. "What am I to you, a little...guy..who..is..just..KISSABLE?" he yelled. finaly thinking of a word to say.
Tre laughed and winked.
Billie spun next.
Great. It landed on me. For some reason I started to freak out. What if he really didnt want to? What if im bad? What do I do?
"Um...i left my drink in the kitchen, I'm just going to go get it."
I ran into the kitchen and stoped..I could hear them talking.
"What was that all about?" Billie asked.
"I don't know man, maybe she thinks you have AIDS or something" Tre laughed
"She like just freaked out"
"I don't really want to kiss her, but I guess I will if she wants"
I heard enough. I knew he didn't want to. Who was I kidding? Why would he want to kiss a girl like me? I was thinking about leaving when the door I was leaning on opened and I fell onto the floor. Yes, infront of everyone.
"Umm..I'm going to leave now.."
I picked up my shit and ran.

Billies POV.
"Shit, I Think she heard me"..