Status: leave some love. c:

Stronger

they don't know about the things we do

There was a day when times were simple. When all Hazel and Harry did was make blanket forts in her parents’ living room and fall asleep watching Finding Nemo for the third time. When Harry invited Hazel over to his house for dinner but really, he was just wanting to brag about her to his mom and older sister. There was a time when Harry Styles wasn’t in an internationally known boy band and being called a man whore left and right. He was just Harry who worked at the bakery that Hazel’s parents had been buying birthday cakes from for years. But times have changed.

Oh, how the times have changed.

Before Harry left for his first tour, he and Hazel spent the whole night together, just talking about them and what the future had to hold. She told him how he’d be loved by millions of girls everywhere, and that his face would be plastered on billboards, television screens, and tons of magazines. He told her that whatever happened, he’d always love her and he wouldn’t let any of the fame go to his head.

That night, they had sex for the first time.

And nine months later, Harry and Hazel were the parents to a Harley Anne.

Harry kept it from the media, only telling his bandmates and his close family about his beautiful daughter, but as time progressed, the assumptions about him being in other relationships and hate about Hazel drove him into spilling the truth. The world knew that Harry Edward Styles and Hazel Irene Mullens had a Harley Anne Styles, born on September 3rd at 12:01 AM.

And boy, were they given shit for it.