Status: leave some love. c:

Stronger

they don't know about the up all nights

Hazel was rocking Harley in her arms, singing softly to her as she waited for Harry to get back to her apartment with the diapers and formula. God forbid she went out to get Harley’s supplies alone, or with Harry even, the paparazzi wouldn’t leave them alone. Sometimes it was so bad that they had to call Harry’s mother, Anne, to bring them something, just because they knew what they’d be facing if they dared to go out. So on those days, Harry and Hazel would just play with Harley and let her get to know her surroundings and what some objects were.

“Haze,” Harry said softly, followed by the sound of the door closing behind him, “I couldn’t find any formula.”

“That’s fine,” Hazel replied, smiling as Harley clapped at Harry, laughing when he came and sat next to her on the floor.

“Hey beautiful,” Harry cooed, laying down on his stomach as she crawled towards him, “Hey, look at you, Harley. You crawl faster and faster everyday,” he commented, chuckling when she plopped down on her stomach as well, little fingers curling around his wrists.

Hazel, having snapped a picture of her two favorite people in the world, settled down on the ground next to Harry, eyes focusing on her daughter who eventually crawled over to her, burbling little nothings to her as she pressed her face against Hazel’s. Now it was Harry’s turn to snap a picture, uploading the image to his Instagram with the simple caption of monkey see, monkey do.

After receiving the first couple of weeks, Harry got over all of the hateful comments being sent his way for getting a girl pregnant. They didn’t understand the full story, or how he felt about Hazel. A handful of tabloids made it seem like Hazel was a one night stand gone wrong, but his friends and family knew it was the farthest thing from that. Even though Harley wasn’t a planned child, she was still greatly loved as if her birth was the day everyone had been waiting for. He was over all of the pointless comments and he used every opportunity he had to showcase his two girls to the world, regardless of who liked them or not.