Status: leave some love. c:

Stronger

baby, they don't know about us

Harry came home from a CD signing, finding his beautiful girlfriend and precious daughter no where in sight. Usually Hazel would stay in the family room so she could greet Harry as soon as he came home, but for some reason, she wasn’t there. Harry tossed his car keys on the small table by the front door, shedding his coat and slinging it on the back of the coat as he began his search for the two. The first place he checked was Harley’s room, where he did happen to find her asleep in her crib with her small radio on, Strawberry Fields Forever looping quietly. He took a few more steps down the hall, pressing the half closed bedroom door open, spotting Hazel sitting Indian style on the bed, piles of crumpled tissues in her lap.

“Hazel,” he murmured, causing her to look up at him, blood shot eyes making contact with his, “Hazel, baby, what’s wrong?”

Harry was by her side in an instant, arms engulfing her in a warm embrace as she continued to weep.

“The comments,” was all Hazel muttered out, pointing to her phone out in front of her.

Harry picked up the iPhone, scrolling through a few of the comments:

'What an ugly baby and an uglier mom'
'UGH SHE’S SUCH A WHORE'
'I hate what she’d done to Harry and his career. Watch him leave 1D to take care of her.'
'^I know! She’s ruining his life, dumb bitch!'
'That baby’s gonna grow up to be an easy whore like mommy'


Harry dropped the phone, resting the side of his head against Hazel’s shoulder as her cries began to die down.

"Hazel," Harry began, covering her small hand with his larger one, tangling their fingers together, "Haze, love, you can't let the media and the so called ‘fans’ sending all this hate get to you. They don't know about the things we do, they don’t know about Harley, they don't know about our lives, they don’t know about the 'I love yous'. I bet if they knew, they’d just be jealous of us. Babe, they don’t know about the up all nights with Harley. None of them know that I’ve waited all my life just to find a love that feels this right," Harry lifted his head to press a kiss to her temple, closing his eyes as tear filled his eyes, causing a few to slip and trail down his cheeks, “Hazel, they don’t know about us."
♠ ♠ ♠
fin.
c: