Under the Ocean Waves

Chapter Thirteen

It was still dark in his bedroom when Vic opened eyes. No, not quite dark - there was the light of dawn streaming in through his windows. That kind of light in the middle of summer you have to stay up all night to really appreciate, but Vic had spent so many sleepless nights staring out of his window to know it had to be around four or five in the morning.

Ah, what was this feeling? The sensation that woke him up asserted itself a little more as Vic’s senses became more alert as he woke up even more. “Kels?” he mumbled. He almost wanted to laugh at what he saw.

The siren, with his eyes wide and glowing was poking and prodding at the growing bulge in Vic’s pants. “What are you doing?” asked Vic, watching him with amusement.

Kellin looked at him quickly, a frown forming on his face. “I-I wanted to make you feel how you made me feel last night…” he admitted sheepishly.

It took all of Vic’s self-control not to ‘aw’ out loud. “Oh, Kellin,” he said, reaching over to place his hand over the siren’s. “You don’t have to do that.”

“But I want to!” protested Kellin. He pressed his hand in to Vic’s crotch, earning a small gasp from the tan boy who found himself involuntarily bucking his hips up in to Kellin’s hand. Oh, he was definitely getting hard now. “I’m just… not sure how…”

“Y-you’re doing fine…” Vic breathed as Kellin continued palming his erection. “J-just f-fine…”

Kellin smiled and tried to remember what Vic had done last night. He grabbed at his length through the sweatpants he was wearing, rubbing his hand up and down it, making the other boy squirm as he did so. He really hoped he was doing a good job with this; he wanted to make him feel as amazing as Kellin felt last night. He deserved it, in Kellin’s opinion.

Vic was struggling not to cry out, he wanted Kellin to touch him, but again he wanted to hold back so he didn’t scare him - even though he was the one suddenly making sexual advances. The siren kept looking towards Vic, searching for signs of approval. All Vic could really do was whimper and breathe, however.

“T-touch me… please…” he begged, losing his grip.

“I am touching you?” Kellin frowned, widening his eyes in confusion before he figured out what Vic meant. “Oh… um, okay… Like this?”

He slowly slid his cool hand down in to Vic’s boxers, grabbing his erection. He started to flick his wrist tantalizingly slow. It felt good, but just good enough to be a tease and Vic was mentally urging him to faster. “K-kels…” he whispered. God he was so sensitive, the simplest things like this were enough to set him off. “Faster.. please…”

“Okay,” said Kellin, quickening his pace. “Shouldn’t you um, take these off?” he asked, stopping his hand for an agonizing minute to help Vic pull down his sweatpants and boxers. The siren offered a shy smile and leaned forward, gently kissing his lips before wrapping his fingers around his now throbbing member.

“God…” Vic moaned, gripping the sheets as Kellin finally went at a really, really good pace. His hands squeezed him just tight enough and he flicked his wrist with such a good pace it was driving Vic insane. “Kellin… ugh…” he moaned, gnawing on his bottom lip to keep himself quiet.

“I’m- I’m doing it right, right?” asked the siren, not confident at all in his matter.

Vic nodded his head quickly, unable to really formulate any words. Kellin’s bright eyes were on him and the feeling turned him on even more for some reason. His free hand was resting on the top of Vic’s thigh, tickling it slightly. The muscles in Vic’s legs were tightening, and he could feel butterflies in his stomach. Kellin had practically left him hanging last night and he wasn’t going to last long this morning.

The siren suddenly quickened his pace, and Vic knew he was a gonner. He let out a loud whimper, balling his hands in to fists to try and hang on for as long as possible. “D-don’t stop..” he begged, his breathing going haywire. “So.. fucking, oh God, so close…” he moaned.

The feeling was reaching its breaking point and Vic gasped as he finally came, gripping Kellin’s free wrist as he did so. A little unsure of what he was supposed to do, Kellin just kept going - moving his hand up and down, waiting till Vic started to breathe a little more normally as he slowed his arm.

“Kellin…” Vic breathed, relaxing all of his muscles.

“I did good?” Kellin asked grinning at Vic.

“Yes,” he nodded. “You did good.”

When the feelings subsided a little more, Vic reached over for a few tissues, taking Kellin’s hand and wiping it clean himself before he cleaned up the rest of his mess on his legs. When he was done and the tissues were thrown away, Vic fixed his pants and wrapped an arm around Kellin’s waist, pulling him down next to him. “Thank you,” he whispered, kissing him gently.

The siren smiled back at him, flicking his eyes towards Vic’s lips before pressing them together again. Vic slipped his tongue in to Kellin’s mouth, a little surprised at how good a kisser the boy was. He definitely couldn’t complain, that was for sure.

“Did you know that you’re amazing?” Vic whispered, looking at Kellin seriously. The siren blushed and shook his head, keeping quiet. “Well you are.” He pressed a little kiss to the tip of Kellin’s nose. “And I’m glad you’re a part of my life now.”

Butterflies and little feelings of excitement coursed through Kellin’s body at his words. He was growing used to these sensations, but they still caught him off guard.

“When do you have to go to work?” the pale boy asked, although he didn’t really want Vic to leave. As much as he missed the ocean during these trips to the surface, he had a feeling he was going to miss Vic even more today.

The Mexican rolled a little, flicking his eyes to the clock. “It’s just past five in the morning, I’ve got about three hours till I’m supposed to be in.” Vic would have liked the take the extra sleep… but in this case he supposed it was perfectly fine to wake up a little early, especially if that’s what he gets for it. Kellin nodded his head, looking at Vic with his unnaturally bright eyes. A bit of his hair had fallen in to his face, so Vic reached a tan arm up to brush it away before bringing their lips together again.

“I’ll think about you while I’m working,” he whispered, feeling his eyes start to get heavier. He fell asleep kind of without meaning too, but it was hard not to. Not only was it still early, but he was exhausted after Kellin’s little stunt. The Siren smiled happily, watching with amusement as Vic fell asleep with his arms around him. There was no way he was getting back to sleep, so he snuggled in, content to just be cuddled up in Vic’s arms.



“You look way too happy for someone that looks like they got barely any sleep last night,” Commented Josh as Vic grinned brilliantly while resting his head the counter. Vic giggled without meaning to; he couldn’t get the memory of last night and this morning out of his head. And come on, if you woke up to something like that, you’d be in a good mood too.

“Long night,” Vic mumbled, standing up straight. Why Josh insisted on opening the store so early, he had no idea. No one ever came in during the morning.

“Doing what? Actually, don’t answer that, I don’t want to know,” said Josh, turning away to step in to the office behind the counter. That left Vic at the front by himself, gushing over his little mermaid boyfriend. He couldn’t wait for his shift to be over. Once it was done he was going to go home, shower, eat, probably get yelled at by his room mates for never being around, and promptly leave again. He couldn’t help it; he’d never been so happy in his life and it was all thanks to Kellin.

He still felt that pleasurable, warm feeling in his tummy that he’d had since the second he’d woken up. He didn’t have an explanation as to why it made him so happy, it just did. Kellin was perfect, and Vic trusted him with his entire being.

After he left his house he was to meet Kellin at the beach again after the boy did whatever it was he did under the ocean when he had free time, which was a question Vic had meant to ask him. He was jarred from his thoughts, however, by the ringing of the little bell when the door to the shop opened and a man dressed in a crew neck and skinny jeans stepped in, looking at the counter with determination in his eyes.

“Hey there,” said Vic, greeting the customer. “What can I do for you today?”

The boy wasn’t staring at the instruments on the walls, he was looking directly at Vic. “Hi,” he said, his voice clear. He had icy blue eyes, and short brown hair. “Just looking to buy a new guitar, I guess,” he said.

“Any idea on what you want?” asked Vic, slightly creeped out by the boy’s unblinking stare.

“There’s one on the wall over there I was looking at,” said the boy, still staring at Vic. The tanner boy frowned and walked out from around the corner, leading the boy over to their walls of guitars and waiting for him to point out which one he wanted.

When he motioned towards one at the top, Vic inwardly sighed. “I’ll be right back. I have to get the ladder to get that one down.” He whisked away, happy to be away from this sketchy looking boy. He was young and attractive; but something about him seemed a little off. Vic called to Josh, asking him to help with the ladder.

When they got back to where the customer was standing, Vic was nervous to see he was smiling now. God, he was just so creepy! None the less, he and Josh set up the store ladder so that Vic could climb up and retrieve the guitar, handing it down to Josh so that he could safely get down. Only, he didn’t safely get down. One second he was fine, the next he was losing his grip and dropped to the floor.

He landed on his side, nearly snapping his neck in the process. For a moment he could only lay there with the breath knocked out of his lungs.

“Are you alright?!” said Josh, standing over him. The boy was looking at him in concern, but his smile had grown in to a scary-looking grin.

“I’m fine,” he said, getting up. Sure, he was fine - just maybe a bruise on his shoulder, but how on Earth had he slipped so suddenly? He was sure he’d had good enough footing, he must have misjudged where the step was because of how distracted he was.

“Clutz,” muttered Josh, closing up the ladder. “I got it,” he said, bringing it back to where they stored it.

Vic scrambled up to his feet and faced the customer, now holding the guitar he wanted to buy. “Come on, I’ll ring you up…” Vic motioned for him to follow him back to the counter. The guitar wasn’t exactly expensive, but it definitely wasn’t cheap either. It was a nice model; and Vic liked the sound. If he had the money he’d definitely want one for his own collection.

“Write your name on this slip, then sign,” he instructed, pushing a piece of paper the store kept for their records in front of him. He noticed the boy’s name - was Spencer, but he scribbled his last name so that Vic couldn’t really make it out. Whatever, he just wanted him out of the shop.

He paid in cash, still smirking creepily at Vic, who speedily printed out his receipt and handed it to him. “Thanks,” said Spencer. “I’ll see you around, Vic.”

Normally, this wouldn’t be weird, but as the boy whisked away out the door, Vic couldn’t help but glance down at his chest and frown.

He couldn’t remember giving the boy his name, and he wasn’t wearing a name tag today.