Scarlett

I knocked on the white front door waiting for someone to open it. I stood out in the chilly New York air rubbing my hands together trying to get some warmth. The door soon opened and I immediately walked inside passing the person behind the door.

"Hello to you too." He said shutting the door.

"Shutup Ryan. Anyway, what's the reason you had me come over?" I asked

"Well you know my little sister is transferring here soon." He said. I nodded waiting for him to continue.

"Well this place is full and there's nowhere for her to stay." Alright?

"I was wondering if she could stay with you." He asked rubbing the back of his neck. My mouth dropped as I stared at him in shock.

Justin Bieber is the name. I'm twenty three and I live in New York. The guy I was talking to up there? Well his name is Ryan. Ryan is my best friend in the whole world. He also has a little sister. Who so happens to be moving in with me. I wonder how this will turn out.

Scarlett Butler is my name also known as Ryan Butler's little sister. I'm twenty one and in college. I used to go to school in Florida but I missed home too much. So I'm moving back to New York. Where it so happens I'm moving in with my brothers best friends. Boy this should be nice.
  1. Chapter 1
    Justin gets the news.