‹ Prequel: Smoke And Mirrors

Smoke and Ashes

Bubble Baths are Fun

Great just what I needed another demon. There standing in the light of the kitchen was Kainan. He's come by and seen me a lot in the past. We've become good friends with some pretty good benefits.

"Hey, Ash Baby." Kainan said with a half smile on his lips. He was dressed in a loose red T-shirt and a pair of baggy black jeans. It was a look that he wore often when he came to visit me.

"Hey K." I said. My voice came out tired and a little shaky for some reason.

"Awww what's wrong darlin'." he asked as he walked towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

All I could do was bury my face in his chest and cry. I guess hearing Andy's voice again after so long bothered me more than I thought. We stayed like this for what felt like a hour at least, but couldn't have been more then a few minutes.

I pulled away from him and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed a paper towel to dry my eyes with. I looked down at the material in my hands and saw that it was covered in black make-up from were I had circled my eyes in black. I automatically knew that it was running down my face.

"I'm going to go take a shower." I said absent mindedly while walking to the linen closet before going into the bathroom.

When I closed the door behind me, I looked up. I was surprised to see Kainan standing in front of the shower. He smiled an evil smile at me. I watched as his hands slowly made their way down to the bottom of his shirt moments before it came over his head and to the floor. I couldn't move, couldn't talk, could barley even breath, as I took in the sight of his half naked body. The large plains of his chest, his beautifully toned tan skin, his sexy six pack...then I noticed his hands reaching back down and unbuttoned his pants. It didn't take long to see that he was not wearing underwear. I felt faint as he stood there in front of me completely bare. His ass the perfect size. Everything about him was amazing. Sure he's been naked with me before, but it's always been dark so I could never see him.

"What's wrong baby? Your looking kinda pale." he said walking to me.

"It's just…" was all I could get out.

Before I realized it, he was taking my clothes off me. Once he was done he looked down at me, tracing his eyes over every angle of my body.

"Damn baby!" he exasperated causing my to blush a little.

He took hold of my wrist, dragging me over to the shower, which apparently had already been warmed. We stepped in. Kainan leaned down to kiss my forehead lightly before turning around to grab the shampoo. He turned back to face me. Putting some shampoo into his hand, he ran it through my hair.

"Hehe, you look so cute with white hair." he said smugly.

I put my hand in my hair, covering it with bubbles, then proceeded to blow them in his face. He slightly leaned to the side; however he still got bubbled. Next thing I knew he stopped up the tub and pored half a bottle of bubble bath in it. As the shower continued to run, we played in the bubbles.

About a hour later, all clean and bubble free, we got out of the tub. I wrapped one towel around my waist and another around my hair. Kainan looked at me a little funny.

"Why is that on your head?"

"Well, this way my hair doesn’t continue to soak my back as I'm trying to dry off, plus it dries my hair." I replied.

"Makes since, I guess."

Without another we walked into my room. I had a small section of Kainan's clothes in my dresser. As I picked up a tight pair of cotton pants, he chose a grey pair of baggy cotton pants.

I put mine on and saw how low they hung on my hips and smiled a little on the inside. They were my favorite, but they had holes all in the bottom. Casting one last glace at Kainan, I climbed into bed. Right before I fell asleep I felt him snuggle up behind me and wrap his arms securely around my waist. In seconds I was out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, I couldn't come up with a better title :p