‹ Prequel: Smoke And Mirrors

Smoke and Ashes

Yuuki and Kainan

Hey, Yuuki here. V.Baby is giving this chapter to me and Kainan. Enjoy...

Pant. Pant. Pant.

Me and Kainan have been training completely alone at his house for the past couple hours.

"Come at me. We're going to work on your hand to hand combat now."

"Alright."

I ran towards him with my fists at the ready. I punched at his face. He easily dodged it. I tried again and again to make contact. Each time I missed. Getting frustrated, I gave up on that. A better option came to mind. With a smirk on my face. I jumped towards him and finally made contact with him. I knocked him down, landing with my legs straddling his hips and my hand s firmly pushed down on his shoulders; he was mine.

Even though he could easily effortlessly roll or push me off, instead, he lay there. Allowing me to hold him in place. Something about this began to turn me on, and from what I felt under me, I could tell that I wasn't the only one. Smiling slightly, I bent down and whispered in his ear.

"I want you to fuck me like a whore." I growled low in my throat. I pulled away and saw a shocked expression on his face.

"How?" He asked seeming interested in the idea.

"I want you to call me a whore, pull my hair, claw my back and bite my neck! Feel free to make anything bleed! I don't care how much it does it!

"Damn...wait. Aren't you a lesbian?"

"Who cares?! Just shut up and fuck me!" I don't know what snapped in me, and frankly, right now I don't give a damn.

Without anything else, he ripped the clothes from both of our bodies with his mind before rolling us over so that he lay, pressed tightly against me. I wasn't sure why, but I couldn't help but love the feeling of having him this close to me and in this position...it made me wetter.

Next this I know, Kainan is moving down my body. He stopped at my pussy. Barring his tongue inside me, he reached both his hands up to my nipples. He twisted and pulled at them at the same time. His tongue moved in and out of my wet pussy, licking deeply.

Soon, he stopped licking with his tongue and took his hands off my breasts. This caused me to grown impatiently. It felt so good. I didn't want him to stop. He changed places with himself. He came back up my body, and placed my left nipple in his mouth. He began to tease the sensitive area there with his teeth.

He takes he left hand and rubs his thumb over my clit causing my body to twitch and move uncontrollably. I love the feeling of having it played with, but I hate how it makes my body behave. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore.

"Stop!" I pleaded from between clinched teeth.

"Shut up, bitch!" He snarled in response. That should turn me off and make me push him away, instead it drew me more to him, and I allowed him to continue. I moaned softly.

He wrapped his arms around my legs so he could continue without my interference. However; he changed it a little. While he was having his fun, he slid a finger inside of me, just deep enough to make me want more.

"Deeper..." I pleaded.

This time, he allowed it. He completely stopped toying with my clit, and sank his middle and ring finger deep within me. His fingers moved roughly inside me. I moaned loudly with each stroke.

I was about to cum for the first time when he pulled his finger out. I began to groaned in protest.

"Quiet, slut! You take what's given to you and ask for nothing. Understand?" He said with enough fierce in his voice to make me not argue.

When I simply looked at him without replying, he thumped my sore clit with his finger. I made a face of pain that turned into pleasure; making sure that I never made a sound. I nodded my head when I could think semi-clearly again.

"Good. Now stand." Kainan commanded.

I wasn't sure what he had planned, but I obeyed. He led me over to the weight bench. He pulled the bench away from the metal. I walked over to the bench and laid down long ways on it.

My back arched when he drove himself in me. It had been so long since I've had a man inside me. It felt amazing. I had tried to have sex with a male once before, but it didn't turn out well.

All that goes away when the glorious sensation of his teeth digging into my neck, fills my mind. His nails began to claw my back. I can fell the blood starting to run out of the lines made by his nails. From the amount of heat I could feel from my neck, I knew it was red and also bleeding in some places. Even with all this happening, he was still thrusting inside me.

It was too much. I was climaxing again. My breathing came faster and more ragged until I briefly stopped breathing at all. My moans grew louder and where now at a high pitch.

"That's right. Cum you fucking whore!" He growled. Yes this is exactly what I was wanting.

I moaned once more before cumming. My body shook slightly as I did so. It was only then that I looked up at his face and could tell he was about to cum as well.

"Cum on, baby. I want you to cum for me. Cum all over me!" I encouraged.

With the he quickly pulled out just in time. He came on my pussy instead of inside me which was a good thing since he didn't have on a condom.

He collapsed on the floor; pulling me with him so that I landed on his chest. Kainan wrapped his arms his arms around me and held me there.

"I hope you don't mind. I don't usually don't do this, but with you, I want to." Kainan said softly to me.

"I don't mind at all." I told him, and it was true. I strangely liked being like this. In fact, I curled up to him and laid my head on his chest.

We laid like this until I couldn't stand the feel of Cum and sweat on me. I had to shower.

Where's you're bathroom?" I asked.

"Come on. I'll show you." Kainan said getting up with me.

I followed suit and went after him. We went up stairs and down a dark hallway. I couldn't see anything. I even ran into Kainan when he stopped at the door.

"Hahaha." he laughed quietly. "Silly." It shocked me to hear him say that. It sounded so sweet and censer. I had to do a double take to make sure it was the same person standing walking with me. Sure enough, it was.

"Why are you behaving this way with me? We've only met once before, and on the occasion, you tried to kill med in Hell." he was quiet for a second.

"I know and I'm so sorry. It's no excuse, but I was in a darker place when I was under Satan's control. Now that I'm free, I see you. For you. I don't know you at all, but I feel like I've known you for years. This must sound insane."

"Shower?" I finally said. I wasn't sure what to tell him. I mean I feel the same way, but I've been known to fall quickly. Is it possible to fall that quickly though?

"Oh. Right." He opened the door, turning on the light and showed me wear everything was.

"Would you like to join me? I asked.

"O-okay. I've never done this with a woman." Kainan replied.

"Well, it's kinda too late for embarrassment. Just fallow my lead."

I started the shower and stepped in in. The water had just got warm when he got into the medium size shower. It was just barely big enough for the two of us, but when also had a little room to...do things.

Kainan brought his head over near my shoulder as to soak his hair. He pulled back and looked at my body that now had water sliding down it. Not at all phased by my curves. Then again, the biggest curves are my ass and thighs. I have a hourglasses figure and size C 36 breasts. plus I'm very skinny.

While he gazed at my body, I looked at all the blood that was staining the water on the bottom of the tub.

"Here." he said, seeing what I was looking at. He held his wrist out to me.

I know it's illegal for demons to drink from other demons, but his blood will heal me, and i rather not be dead. Therefore; I bite down and drink. I made sure to only take enough to heal myself and let go of him.

"Thank you. You didn't have to do that though." I told Kainan.

"I know, but I took it a little to far while we we're playing around. Accept that as repentance."

I was a little surprised, and it showed on my face, but I quickly replaced it was a smile. "Okay."

Later I heard him exclaim, "Goddamn that's hot." He's attention was back to watching the water run down my body. He knelt down to his knees in front of me. He ran his tongue against the water sliding down, drinking it from me. Then my mind faltered when he found my belly ring and began to play with it. I allowed to do so for a little before saying.

"We need to shower." He didn't look happy, but he got up and we took our showers.

Once we were finished bathing one another, we got dressed and exited the bathroom.

"You can sleep in my room. I'll sleep on the couch." Kainan said to me.

"Nonsense. This is your house. Sleep with me. We're both adults."

"Hahaha. You're quite blunt when it comes to something you want, aren't you?"

"Guy's don't get hints, so I have to be." I say, sticking my tongue out when I was done.

We went down the hall to where I assumed would be his bed room. As we turned in to a room, I realized I was right. We both climbed into bed. I curled up to his chest and we both drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
And this a lesson to prove that if you try to kill someone, they'll fall in love with you :P Just kidding, don't try that....That's a horrible idea....Anywhore, I hope you liked it //_^