Sequel: Upside Down
Status: Complete =)

Baby Steps

Epilogue

After the tour had ended, Tony and I decided to move in together. We never really lived in separate houses, but Tony moved into my room and we turned his into a game room. Vic and Jaime didn’t seem to care, not that we ever had any doubts about it in the first place, but hey it’s nice to be accepted right?

I’m currently putting away the rest of his stuff for him while he’s running errands. Not to sound weird or anything, but I kinda liked the idea of being a house-husband/boyfriend type person. I can’t help but chuckle to myself.

Jaime and Vic seemed to be getting a lot closer as time had gone by. They now openly held hands in front of us and even kissed every once in a while. They were taking things slowly and Tony and I were totally okay with that. Not everyone can be as comfortable in public like we were.

I heard the door open and close downstairs followed by footsteps on the stairs. I figured it was Tony so I didn’t move. A second later he walked in through our door.

“Hey babe.” He walked over and gave me a quick kiss.

“How were your errands?” I asked as I finished putting his clothes into the dresser.

“They were okay. But I got a random message a few hours ago from a friend of mine.” He took a seat on the bed next to me.

“What was it about?”

“She didn’t really say. All the message told me was that she would call me later and that it was extremely important.” I gave him a slightly concerned look.

“Did she say anything about it at all?”

“All she asked was that we keep an open mind.”

“We?” Now I was more confused.

“Yeah she asked to talk to both of us later.” He shrugged his shoulders. “I don’t know, but I’m not going to worry about anything until she calls.”

“Sounds good.” I reached over and pulled him back against me. “But I could always distract you.” A sly grin passed over his face as I leaned over and kissed him. within seconds, he was laying next to me and we were lazily making out. I was a little more than pissed when his phone began ringing. He reached over and looked at the screen answering almost immediately and standing up.

“Hey.” He answered as I leaned up on my elbows, only slightly irritated. I could hear a female voice on the other line and realized that it was probably the friend from earlier. My anger melted away and I sat up fully.

“Tony, please, I have no one else to turn to.” A female voice pleaded on the other line. I gave Tony a concerened look and he bit his lip. I knew then and there that this was serious. “I really need you to do this for me.”

“Just tell her yes, I mean, it can’t be that bad.” I reasoned. He nodded.

“Alright, but why won’t you tell me what it is?” He asked.

“I just can’t. I can only tell you that you’ll be paid for it.” The voice replied.

“When will we know what’s going on?”

“Soon, I promise.” The girl sounded close to tears.

“Alright, well then I guess I’ll talk to you later.” Tony ran a hand through his hair.

“Thank you so much Tony! And tell Mike and the guys I appreciate it.” Before Tony could ask what she meant by adding Jaime and Vic into the equation, the line cut out.

“What was that about?” I questioned.

“To be honest, I don’t even know.”

“O-kay.” I put my arm around his shoulders. “Alright, time to cook, I’m starving.” He chuckled and followed me down to the kitchen.

Jaime and Vic had returned a little earlier and we told them a little about what was going on. They offered their help and that was the end of that conversation.

Just as we were getting ready to sit down for dinner, there was a knock at the door. I looked across the table, seeing confused looks all around. This told me that none of us were expecting anyone right now.

“I got it.” I stood from the table and walked from the dining room to the front door just as another soft knock echoed through the empty living room. I opened the door and didn’t see anyone at first… then I looked down. “TONY, GET OVER HERE!” What the fuck did we agree too?
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N: Okay so I wasn’t planning on ending this as soon as I’m going to, but I felt like the last chapter was just perfect for an ending. I’m most likely going to do a continuation of this so please don’t worry (*cough* it’s in the works *cough*) I love you all. =)