Sequel: Upside Down
Status: Complete =)

Baby Steps

What Happens In Vegas

We made it safely to Vegas the next day. The ride there was fairly quiet considering that three of the five of us were hung over. Tony and I decided to leave Jaime alone and be nice by not bringing up the fact that Taylor had drank him under the table. He and Vic had staked claim to the back lounge and we didn’t see them all day. If it had to do with what Tone and I walked in on the other day, I was perfectly fine with leaving them alone. Taylor, however, hadn’t slept during the night so she spent the remainder of the trip sleeping in my bunk. This left tony and I to ourselves.
We spent the majority of the day curled up on the couch watching alternating parts of Star Wars and Harry Potter. This way neither one of us would complain about it not being fair. By the time we had finished two of each, we had made it to the Hard Rock hotel. We unpacked all of our stuff and decided on a night on the town. It was two days before our next show, and I wanted to have some fun.
Taylor had split from us to go and speak with her clients, telling me she would meet up with us later. We said our goodbye and hit the strip. I wasn’t really big on gambling. Drinking at the casinos okay sure, but losing money on some stupid games, not really. But I went with the guys anyway.
We hit the floor and went our separate ways. I didn’t really know what to do with myself so I took a seat at the bar and just watched the people around me. Not long after, a waitress walked by and offered me a drink. I got a Jack and Coke and sipped at it slowly. It wasn’t long before I caught the attention of some girl who waltzed over to me.
“Hello there.” She gave me what I’m assuming was supposed to be a seductive smile and I set my drink on the bar.
“Hi.” I muttered in response. This girl wasn’t my type and even if she was, I had Tony. Nothing would compare to that.
“Are you here by yourself?” She asked, sitting on the stool next to me. I caught a glimpse of Tony’s head and turned to the girl.
“Actually, no.” I downed the remainder of my drink and walked towards Tony. I heard her mutter something about me being rude under her breath, but I could care less. I walked up behind Tony and wrapped my arms around his waist. He jumped a little at the contact but relaxed when he realized it was just me.
“Hey Mike.” He turned to face me. “What’s up?”
“Let’s go to our room.” I whispered in his ear. His face flushed and he looked at the ground.
“A-alright.” He stuttered. It was adorable how nervous he would get sometimes. I took his hand in mine and walked back towards the hotel. I noticed the girl from earlier glaring at me and I just rolled my eyes and kept walking.
Once we were back into our room, all bets were off. I quickly closed the door behind us and shoved Tony against it, connecting our lips in a fierce kiss. He groaned at the contact and kissed me back with everything he had, tangling his hands in my hair. I pulled him away from the door and began walking backwards towards the bedroom, never once breaking contact. After I got us into the bedroom, I pulled away and began kissing his neck, leaving small bite marks all along his collarbone.
His hands went to the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head forcefully. I mimicked his movements and pulled his shirt from his body, letting my hands slide along the smooth skin of his abdomen. He reached up, grabbing my face, and pulled me back into a passionate kiss. I could feel all of the pent up sexual frustration coursing through my body and I needed him… and I needed him now.
“Tony?” I asked quietly.
“Mhmm.” He mumbled against my neck.
“Bed. Now.” He began backing up until his knees hit the bed and he was forced to sit down. I watched as he crawled backwards up towards the top of the bed, his eyes full of lust and desire. I felt myself twitch in anticipation. I let my eyes roam over his body, smiling when I noticed the growing bulge in his tight jeans.
I crawled up the bed, connecting our lips again and rolled my hips down into his. He groaned into the kiss and I slipped my tongue passed his lips. We battled for dominance for a while before he gave in and let me control the kiss like usual. I felt his hands slide down my chest, over my abdomen, and to the top of my jeans. He skillfully undid the button and zipper, sliding them over my hips. He grabbed my ass in the process, causing me to groan. I rolled my hips down into his again and he gasped.
“Mike… don’t tease.” He begged. I chuckled against his neck and bit down harshly. He was wearing too much clothing for my liking and I began to remove his jeans. I got them over his hips and he kicked them to the ground. I slipped my thumbs into the elastic of his boxer briefs and slowly pulled them down, releasing his erection from its confinement. I stood at the edge of the bed, admiring his beauty. A blush crossed his face and he looked away.
“God you’re beautiful.” I kissed my way up his leg, nipping at his inner thigh. He moaned again and his hands found their way into my hair, tugging just enough to hurt. I slowly made my way to his base, licking along the vein. His breath hitched in his throat and his back arched off of the bed slightly. I grinned before taking his length into my mouth and began bobbing my head up and down slowly, torturing him.
Within minutes, he was a moaning, panting mess. His only vocalizations being things like “Fuck” and “Oh god, Mike” and other variations of the two. I was pretty pleased with myself for being able to give him this type of pleasure.
“Ah! Mike… I-I’m…” I pulled away, gripping his base. He groaned in frustration. “Mike!” I chuckled.
“Not yet.” I slipped my boxers off and moved so that we were face to face. “I want you to be screaming for release.” I kissed the tip of his nose, reaching into the bedside table and pulling out an elastic ring. His eyes widened as I slipped it over him. Grinning again, I reached back into the table, pulling out a small bottle of lube.
“You planned this… didn’t you?” He asked, slightly breathless. I just shrugged and coated my fingers in the lube. I closed the bottle and tossed it aside, moving my finger to his entrance.
“Remember, just breathe.” I kissed his temple as I slowly slid a finger into him. His breath hitched again, but he released it and tried breathing normally. I worked my finger in and out of him, curling it every so often, causing him to moan. I slipped in a second digit and pushed further into him.
“AH! Oh god… right there!” He cried out as I found his prostate. I obeyed and pushed against it until he was panting. I scissored him until I could fit in a third finger. This was going to be painful for him since it was his first time, but I couldn’t wait anymore. I pulled my fingers from him, earning a frustrated groan. I chuckled again before pumping myself, coating my length with the remaining lube that was on my fingers. I kissed him deeply before staring into his eyes.
“This is going to hurt a little. Tell me if it’s too much.” He nodded and I began pushing into him. He let out a pain-filled cry and I stopped, letting him adjust. He gave me a nod a moment later and I continued until I was at the hilt. He let out a loud groan and tightened around me.
“Fuck Tony, you’re so tight.” I gasped. It was his turn to chuckle.
“Well yeah… it’s not like I do this on a normal basis.” I glared at him playfully.
“Smart ass.” I pulled out and pumped back into him. He tossed his head back and moaned loudly.
“That was mean.” He panted. I grinned before doing it again. We worked up to a nice pace and soon he was meeting me thrust for thrust. I knew that I wouldn’t last very long and he had been ready to explode long ago. I lifted his hips and pounded against his prostate over and over again, earning a cry of pleasure with every thrust. I gripped the ring at his base, and as soon as I felt the tension in my stomach reach its breaking point, I pulled it off. He cried out my name and spilled his seed onto mine and his stomachs. The contractions of his release sent me over the edge and I came inside of him, collapsing on top of him. We lay like that, breathing heavily, neither of us having the strength to move.
I pulled out of him and rolled onto my side, wrapping him in my arms and pulling him against me. He snuggled against my chest and yawned deeply.
“Tired?” I joked.
“Mhmm.” He nuzzled my neck. I kissed the top of his head and reached over, turning off the light.
“Goodnight babe.” I whispered.
“Night.” He replied sleepily. And that’s how we fell asleep, wrapped in each other’s arms, smiles plastered on our faces. I couldn’t be any happier.
♠ ♠ ♠
Good god...it's been so long since I updated. Sorry guys >.<

I had such bad writers block with this story so I kinda made a filler chapter with just smut. I hope it makes up for my delay.

Leave me comments! Love you guys