So Kiss Me Again

ch. 1

I walked along the abandoned road, alone, not knowing where it'll take me. I was up for a walk by myself, just taking in the scenery, getting used to the town. I'm not sure why I'm doing it; we're just going to leave tomorrow night. But, hey, I needed some time alone. I needed to clear my head.

I turned down the road and began to kick a rock as I walked. Suddenly, I heard somebody riding a skateboard. I squinted my eyes, to adjust my vision and saw it was...my love. It was the guy I'm 100% undoubtly in love with, Tony Perry. He wasn't really my friend, but I knew him. I talked to him because of our mutual friend, Vic.

I moved closer and watched him glide on the curb effortlessly. He was actually really good at it. I decided to stop being creepy and go up to him and talk.

"Tony?" I yelled, moving close to him.

He stopped and looked up.

"Hey, Kellin!" he yelled back, grabbing his board and holding it.

I stood next to him and said, "I saw you skate, but didn't notice it was you. You're really good."

He looked at me and smiled, "Thanks, man," he looked at his board, "Do you skate?"

I shook my head, "Oh, no. I don't know how."

"Oh... Wanna learn?"

I looked at him and smiled. "Okay."

"Okay," he dropped his skateboard and put one foot on it, "It's easy. All you have to do is just start moving it," he moved his foot so he was gliding down the road, "and ride," he put his other foot on the board and started riding it.

He turned and rode back to me, stopping in front of me. He took his foot off the board, and repositioned the board.

"Your turn," he said.

I looked at it, unsure of myself.

"Uhm..." I replied, looking at him.

He laughed, "Alright, here, get on the board."

I gave him a look.

"No, trust me," he said.

I took a breath and stepped on the board.

"Good," he said, "Now, try to keep your balance," he placed his hands on my hips and slowly moved me on the board, making me roll down the street, not letting go.

After a moment, he let go of my hips, scaring me.

"Tony, don't let me go!" I freaked out.

He immediately grabbed both my hands and held them tight.

"I'm sorry. You were doing so well," he replied, walking me with the board.

"Please don't let me go. I'm not ready yet," I said, looking at him.

"I'm not going to let you go, I promise," he replied, looking in my eyes.

Oh, God, he's so gorgeous. I wish he was mine....

When we were halfway down the street, I released my grip on his hands and exhaled a breath.

"Let me go."

"You sure?" he asked.

"Yeah," I replied.

"Okay," he said quietly as he let me go, but kept walking by my side.

After a few seconds, I began to laugh in disbelief.

"Tony, look! I'm doing it! I'm skateboarding!"

He smiled, "Yeah! I'm proud of you, Kellin!"

I glanced at him and his smile resembled a proud dad's, who just taught his child how to ride a bike. I smiled at the ground, but it disappeared quickly when I noticed a rock I'm about to run over. I gasped, the wheel caught on the rock and I flew off the skateboard and on top of Tony. His hands quickly flew to my hips, holding me on top of him. I looked at him in the eyes, trying to catch my breath, still surprised.

His hand moved to my cheek as his thumb grazed my bottom lip, I opened my mouth a bit, and he leaned in and kissed me. I was surprised at the move, but immediately kissed back, putting my hands on his chest and balling his shirt in my fists. He moved his hands to my hair and ran his fingers through it. Suddenly, he pulled away, laying his head on the ground.

"Wow," I breathed.

He looked into my eyes and said, "I've been wanting to do that for a long time."

"Me too," I replied.

He smiled and took a breath.

"Do you wanna, uhm, be mine?"

He bit his lip shyly, waiting for my response.

I smiled back and nodded, then leaned in and kissed him again.