Sequel: For the First Time

Diary of a Hunter

FOURTEEN

The next day the Sam, Dean, and I went to school and then went home. I had to work soon and then tomorrow I was tutoring. Back to reality… I sat on the couch as I read for my English class. I put my book down and got up to get a glass of water. I reached up and got the cup before turning the tap on the filling up my cup. I put the cup to my lips and was about to sip until I felt someone's arms wrap around my waist.

"Hi," Dean said, leaving little kisses on my neck and shoulders. I giggled.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked, trying to push him off of me. Then again, why would I want to? My gorgeous boyfriend was kissing me. I really didn't have any reason to complain.

"You did say you had things to make up to me. That and I did run into a burning teepee for you, just, you know, something for you to think about," Dean said, trying to be casual about it.

"I see. Using your whole hero thing as leverage to get into my pants, huh?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. I turned around in Dean's arms and kissed him once before wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Well that's the general idea," Dean said.

"Oh jeez," I said back, rolling my eyes.

"All work and no play is no fun. Take a break from English," he said, leading me up the stairs. He took my hand and pulled me into his bedroom and shut the door.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were seducing me, Mr. Winchester," I started.

"Oh, I am," he nodded.

I smiled and he kissed me. I kissed him back. I had to leave in five minutes anyways and it's not like we could go that far anyways. He pulled me down to him on the bed, my body on top of his. His tongue massaged against mine as I did the same to his. His hands ran over my waist and ribcage, sending chills down my back. God, he was good with his hands… and his mouth. It was just the way he kissed me. He rolled me over so that I was on the bottom now and he was on top, not bothering to break the kiss.

Dean began to leave kisses down my neck and I just closed my eyes and enjoyed what he was doing. He kissed and nipped at my neck and I hoped that I wouldn't show up to work the café with a hickey or anything. I arched at his touch as he moved his hands down to the hem of my shirt. He played with the hem and I pulled him deeper into the kiss. He began to snake my shirt up my body. He looked down at me, breaking the kiss.

"Is this okay?" he asked.

I nodded and Dean pulled my shirt off. He looked me in the eyes as if asking if it were okay, again. I smiled and pulled him into another kiss. I wasn't even quite sure what my limits were anymore. Did I even have limits? Our relationship had remained pretty innocent so far but here we were. It's not like I hadn't thought about having sex with Dean before but was I really ready for that? I had work in, damn, two minutes, but if we stayed together it was bound to happen soon. Dean left kisses down to my chest, right around my bra. He began to push my right bra strap down and that's when we heard a knock on the door.

"Shit," I said, grabbing my shirt and pulling it back over my head. Dean sat on the complete opposite side of the bed and I hugged my knees to my chest. The door opened and Bobby came in.

"What're you two up to?" Bobby asked.

"Nothing, we were just talking," I replied, almost too quickly.

"Why was the door closed?" Bobby asked.

"No reason. We were just talking," Dean shrugged. Bobby eyed us suspiciously.

"Keep the door open," Bobby said, before leaving. I looked down and started laughing.

"That was close," Dean whispered.

"I know. Jesus. Hey, I've gotta go to work but uh… this was fun," I said. This was fun? Seriously? That's all I could say?

"You have to already?" Dean groaned.

"Well, it's not like we could've closed the door again anyways," I said.

"Yeah… I'll see you at home," Dean said.

"You too," I replied. I leaned in and pecked him on the lips before finally leaving for work. I got in my car and ran my fingers through my hair, inspecting myself in my rearview mirror. "Damn it." I did in fact have a hickey on my neck. I tried to hide it with my hair as best as I could and drove off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, Mer," Ethan said.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked back.

"Hey, what's that?" Ethan asked.

"Nothing!" I jumped.

"No, there's something on your-," he started. "Oh my God you and Dean?"

"Shut up. Don't make a big deal out of it. It's not like we did anything crazy or anything," I said, shrugging.

"Let me see!" Ethan encouraged.

"No!" I exclaimed. "You're crazy! Ugh, you are such a freak."

"What? It's your first hickey! My baby's growing up," he said, faking a sniffle. I laughed and rolled my eyes at Ethan.

"I told you not to make a big deal about it!" I said. Just then, Molly came in through the doors looking kind of stressed out.

"Ugh, I'm still so jealous that you got to go on a hunt. Mom never lets me go on any," Ethan scowled.

"Well you can come on the next one or something," I shrugged.

"Yeah, like Mom'd let me," she mumbled.

"We'll convince her," I smiled, mischievously.

"And that's my cue to leave," Ethan said, going back behind the counter.

"Hey," I said, seeing her.

"Hey, what's up?" she asked back.

"Not much, just… working," I replied.

"Do you have any time to… talk or something?" she asked. I glanced around the café. Everyone that needed help had been helped and it wasn't like I was doing anything at the moment.

"Uh, sure, what's up?" I asked. The two of us sat on the bar stools at the counter. "So… where's the rest of the bee hive?"

"Hah, oh right. I mean, most of those girls aren't really my friends. It's not like I could tell them stuff like this. They wouldn't listen or care really," she said. I was sensing something about Molly. All of her popular friends, they were really her friends. They just wanted to be popular. But Molly was actually a nice girl!

"Okay, go ahead," I said.

"It's just… my parents. They're fighting again. I don't really know what to do it's like every time I'm home I'm in the middle of a freaking war zone! Today when I was doing some homework it got pretty bad so I just took my backpack and left. I was planning on going elsewhere to do it but I just kind of needed someone to talk to," Molly vented.

I nodded, "Well, first thing, you have to know it's not your fault."

"I know," she muttered. "God, they fight about the dumbest things! I don't want them to get divorced but I mean… sometimes I do. They're always fighting and sometimes I just wish they would end it for all of our self sanity! I know it makes me a terrible person."

"No, it doesn't make you a terrible person at all! It sounds like it's about time that they end it," I said. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, it's just really stressful. I everyone at school thinks that I have a perfect life and that I'm always so happy all the time but when you come home to a house of screaming parents… it's just hard to function sometimes," Molly admitted.

"Well if you ever need somewhere to go, you can always come to my house," I offered up.

"Really?" she asked.

"Of course," I replied. A smile spread on her face and something was telling me that she didn't have many friends that would actually do something like this for her.

"Thank you," she said, hugging me. I hugged her back. "And thanks for letting me vent about all of this."

"It's not a problem at all," I said back, giving her a friendly smile.

"What's happened to your leg?" she asked, pointing to the bandage on my calf from the hunt.

"Oh, it happened when I went on Dean's family's camping trip. It's nothing," I said.

"You and Dean are… okay right? He's not-," she started

"No! Oh, God no. No," I said, surprised at her reaction. "No uh, I tripped and fell. Clumsy me."

"Ouch," she said.

"Actually… speaking of Dean, and honestly, I don't really know if I can talk to Ethan about this… he and I got kind of farther than we have before today," I started, lowering my voice.

"And by that you mean…?" she asked.

"As in, clothing started coming off. We've never… I mean, our relationship has been pretty innocent before today's make-out session. And I know that before the year started he really wanted to lose his- um, okay promise not to tell?" I asked.

"Pinky swear," she replied, offering out her pinky. I chuckled a little before taking it.

"So Dean's a virgin," I said.

"WHAT?" she exclaimed.

"You can't tell anyone! It's his whole reputation thing, it's dumb I know," I replied.

"Oh my God, but everyone at school thinks he's like… that he sleeps around a ton and is like Stephen," Molly said.

"I know! I just found out this year actually. But before we got together I knew he really wanted to lose his virginity and so obviously sex is in the question and it's not like I haven't thought about it. I mean, I've practically had a crush on him since I was seven and look at him! He's gorgeous! And half the time we're together he just wants to make-out and I mean, hey, I'm not complaining. It's just… am I really ready to sleep with him? I just don't know," I confessed.

"Aw, Meredith. Well, just wait till you're ready," Molly said.

"Have you…?" I asked.

"Cole," she answered.

"Right," I said.

"I don't think Dean would pressure you into it though. He may be eager to lose his virginity but I think he likes you a lot more and that he respects you," she said.

"I hope so…" I trailed off.

"I think he does," she smiled.

I then noticed that I should probably get back to work as new people started to come into the café.

"Well you can stay here as long as you'd like and if you want to sleep over or something tonight, you can," I offered up.

"Are you sure?" Molly asked.

"One hundred percent positive," I replied.

"Thank you so much, Meredith. You don't know what this means to me," she smiled.

"Like I said, it's not a big deal. Just a friend helping out a friend," I said, smiling back at her. I could tell that just having a friend that wasn't trying to climb the social ladder really meant something to her.