Sequel: For the First Time

Diary of a Hunter

EIGHTEEN

"How long have we been out?" I asked with a yawn.

"It's already eleven, sleepy head. Damn, we've been driving for about an hour and a half. Shit, it's snowing everywhere. Hey, I'm going to turn around and maybe we should head back home," Dean advised.

"That's okay with me," I confirmed.

"Good," Dean said.

We turned around and started driving. We came across a bridge but it was different from the last time we drove over it. It had a sign blocking the pathway. There were men that had just put it out and they came over to our car.

"Sorry, kids. The road is blocked because of the snow. Try tomorrow," the guy said.

"But, there's no other way back?" I asked, nervously.

"No everything else is blocked off. Snow is pretty crazy, huh? We should have the machines up and working tomorrow. There's a motel down the street," he advised.

"Okay," Dean replied.

"We should, actually, can you call your dad? I don't think I can talk to anyone," I asked.

"Sure," Dean replied. We finally found a motel that had a vacancy sign and pulled up to it. I got out of the car and Dean grabbed a bag of his. We got inside the motel office and I could feel my body parts thawing off.

Dean was busy on his cell phone talking to his dad while I secured the room. Dean had given me a credit card to pay with.

"Hi, you still have room?" I asked.

"Yes, ma'am," the man at the front desk said. "We only have one room left and it's a king. Is that okay?"

"It's perfect," I said back. I glanced over to Dean and he was still on the phone while I made the transaction.

"Well there's nothing we can do, Dad! We're stuck," Dean said.

On the other line, John sighed, "Where are you staying?"

"Dad, like you haven't taught me anything? We found a motel and we're staying there. I used the emergency credit card and I have my emergency duffel bag of clothes and stuff. We'll try tomorrow morning. The guy said that the snow machines should be up and running by then," Dean replied.

"Alright. Look, but don't try anything, you hear me? You better not pressure her into anything," John replied.

"Dad, you can trust me," Dean said.

"Dean, I was a teenager once too," John reasoned.

"Yeah, I know, Dad," Dean sighed.

"I'm putting a lot of trust into you. I hope you know that. Goodnight, son and be safe, please. Don't let anything happen to her or yourself for that matter. Her father's worried sick," John replied.

"Alright. Goodnight, Dad," Dean replied.

"Goodnight," John said, before hanging up. Dean shoved his phone into his pocket and then turned to me. I tried to act like I was listening in on his conversation.

"Ready to go?" he asked.

I nodded. I had the room key and I let Dean to our room, "I see you have stuff."

"Oh yeah. I usually have extra clothes in the car from hunts. I just forget to take them out because I never wear them," Dean said.

I nodded, "This had been one hell of a night. I honestly could just sleep for days after this." I collapsed back onto the bed as Dean propped his duffel bag up on the bed and unzipped it.

"I don't have much in here… It's either pants or shirt," he said, holding up two articles of clothing. "I'm thinking pants."

I laughed and rolled my eyes at him. Dean threw me the shirt and I went inside the bathroom to change.

"Need a toothbrush?"

"Sure," I replied.

I got a toothbrush and toothpaste from Dean and then brushed my teeth. I peed, washed my hands and then changed into the t-shirt that Dean had given me, leaving on my bra and underwear. It was just a regular, long sleeved t-shirt. It was comfy and very roomy. I came out of the bathroom so that Dean could use it.

Dean was sitting on the bed and he turned to me as soon as the door opened. I cautiously stepped out in just his t-shirt, my bra, and underwear. He opened his mouth as if to say something and a little smile spread across his face. He eyes were wide, his eyebrows up as if he was surprised.

"Hi," I said, blushing a little.

"Hi," he said, scratching the back of his head, trying to hide the look on his face.

"Thanks for the uh, clothes," I stammered.

"Yeah, no problem at all," he stammered back. He had seen me in less when we were… intimate. Why was this such a big deal for the both of us? "You know, I should uh, probably go change." Dean swallowed hard, getting off of the bed.

"Right," I said.

"Okay," he said back, before hurrying into the bathroom.

I got onto the bed and lay there, propped up against the pillows. I thought about what was about to happen today. We were alone together in a motel room. Now seemed to be the perfect chance. Dean took his time in the bathroom and finally came out in just sweatpants. Now it was my turn to be surprised and speechless. God, I couldn't take my eyes away from his abs, and those arms! He was built like a freaking Greek god.

"Ready for bed?" I asked, trying to ease the tension. God, the sexual tension was incredible at the moment. "Actually, I'm kind of thirsty."

"Yeah," Dean said, sitting down on the bed. I got up and got myself a glass of water. I took a sip and then looked back at Dean. I tried to control myself but it wasn't working at all.

"Oh who are we kidding?" I asked, before charging over to Dean and kissing him.

The kisses were hungry and passionate. I straddled Dean's lap and wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands explored my body, pressing my back against his torso. He rolled me back onto the bed and kissed me neck. I let out a soft moan as he hit my sweet spot. Over the past few months, we had gotten to know each other physically. He knew just where to kiss me, how to touch me…

Dean tore the shirt off of me and I worked on his sweatpants. Once they were as far as they would go down, I pushed them off with my feet. Dean and I stared at each other for a moment and then smiled. Dean leaned down to kiss me again and pulled the covers over, on top of us. Our tongues battled for dominance and I was in the lead. That was until I completely gave in and let him win.

"By any chance does that handy dandy duffle bag of yours have a condom?" I asked, breathlessly.

"Wallet," he said. Dean leaned down and grabbed his wallet off of the floor next to his pants. He pulled out the condom and threw his wallet back on the floor. He kissed me again as he undid the clip to my bra. Oh God… here it was. He threw my bra off the bed. He bit his lip as soon as he saw me. He kissed down my chest.

"Dean," I moaned, closing my eyes. He caressed my breast with his lips as he made his way down to my underwear. He hooked his thumbs on the sides and slowly pulled it down. I gasped as soon as I realized what I was doing. Holy shit. I was just about to have sex with Dean… It was scary, but at the same time exciting.

"You ok?" he asked, looking at me.

I nodded. There I was, naked and lying on the bed for my boyfriend. To show him I was okay, I kissed him again, pushing his boxers down. Dean took a moment to put on the condom and then made room for himself between my legs. I could feel him. God, I wanted him so badly.

"You ok?" he asked again. I nodded. This was it. I took a deep breath and Dean had pushed himself inside me, gently. I gasped in pain. It was such a strange feeling and kind of hurt. I took in a deep breath and let it out. I wanted Dean to think I was okay though.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"It's okay," I replied, giving him a sympathetic smile.

It was weird but a good kind of weird. It almost hurt. I could feel tears in my eyes and I could tell that Dean noticed. He began to leave kisses on my jaw, neck, collarbone, and shoulders so that I wouldn't feel bad. He kept it at a slow pace until it was comfortable. Actually, it was better than comfortable. It was good.

"Dean, faster," I moaned as his slow pace was teasing me.

"You sure?" he asked, pausing and looking down at me. I loved him so much for this. He was so cary and gentle with me although I knew it must've been torture for him. I nodded.

"Positive," I replied, giggling a little.

"I love you," Dean mumbled in between kisses.

"I love you too," I said back, really meaning it. I wrapped my arm around his neck and brought him down into a passionate, hungry kiss. The kiss started to heat up.

Dean increased his pace and before I knew it, we were moaning each others' names. The breaths and the soft moans had soon become louder ones and demands.

"Dean…" I moaned in between kisses. He thrust over and over again, bringing me closer and closer to my release.

"Mer," he groaned, leaning down and burying his face into my neck. His lips left sloppy kisses and I arched my back, bringing him easier access. He hit my sweet spot and I moaned his name once again in pure ecstasy. I was starting to wonder why I had ever been nervous in the first place. Sex was so good. I had been really missing out.

"Mm, say my name like that again, baby," Dean whispered, sending chills down my spine.

"Well, you're just going to have to kiss me like that again," I replied. Dean thrust hard into me and I shouted out his name. He kissed me and smirked into the kiss. I rocked my hips to meet each of his fast thrusts and we moaned each others' names over and over again. I was getting closer and closer and it was getting harder and harder to breathe. He could tell that I was close.

"Cum for me, baby," Dean said.

I gripped tightly to Dean and closed my eyes as I felt my release. Seconds later, he was there too. The two of us lay on the motel bed, breathing heavily and staring up at the ceiling. I could tell that we had just done something special.

"You know, I was right when I told Stephen that the sex was great even though we hadn't had it yet. That was… really great, Mer," Dean said.

I smiled, "It was good for me too."

"I'm sorry for the beginning," Dean said.

"No, don't be. It was worth it," I replied, kissing him once more. I yawned. "Now, I'm exhausted. Can we please sleep?"

"I wore you out, huh?" he asked.

I giggled, "It just so happens that I've had quite an emotional day."

"I know, but it's all going to be okay. I love you, Meredith Summer," Dean said.

"I love you too, Dean Winchester," I said back.

I closed my eyes, listening to Dean's heartbeat as I lay my head on his chest. I inhaled his smell of old spice and… almost something like a forest or a cabin – in a good way. I loved the way he smelled. Even though tonight had been disastrous, it had been good in other ways too. And Dean had been with me during the good and the bad.