Status: I hope you like it :) I'm not the best at staying with one story though, so updates may be a little spread apart

Pretty Smart

Prologue
Most stories will have a heroin. That heroin usually is weak, pathetic, and will, at moments, make you want to hit her over the head with a wrench. And she will most likely fall in love with whoever is her best friend, the popular guy, or the guy with freaky magic powers. But, before you go any further, I'll tell you this. I am the heroin. I am not one who is going to watch while the good guy goes out and kills the bad guy. This is the twenty first century, not the middle ages. I'm not one that is more worried about statuses and popularity over the things that matter most.

But sadly I don't see any vampires or werewolves around to fight over me. I'm not gonna fall in love instantly, feel that magic connection that will pull me to him. Why you ask? Cause that's stupid. My best friends probably won't stay my best friends. Cause most of the time, that never happens. My family won't be happy all the time, and yes, I will have bad hair days. But most importantly I don't start out like this, in fact I'm quite the opposite.

I worried about breaking a nail, or how my hair was. You probably will get a wrench and actually try to hit me through the book. I'm okay with that. I did fall in love with the popular guy, and probably worried more about a dance than my own brother. My best friends were my world, and if my phone would break I sware I would have had a funeral for it. I was one of the girls who had perfect pink nails, and shiny blond hair. To be honest I thought I was beautiful. I was conceited and stuck up, and just plain old mean. I was on the cheerleading squad and I had a boyfriend on the football team.

But I'm getting too far ahead of myslef. I guess I'll start the day I realized just what a bitch I was. Actually, it doesn't start the way you'd think it would. Surprisingly all it was, was me figuring out how people really are, more specifically, two people. Call it fate, destiny, God giving me a warning. I don't know, but whatever happened that day, I wouldn't change a thing.