Sequel: Therapy
Status: This story is complete. Please note that certain chapters may act as a trigger, and if you feel yourself getting triggered at any time, I want you to stop and just breathe, okay? I'm only a message away if you need some random stranger to talk to.

If These Sheets Were States

Don't Sweat it, Forget it

"Y'know, it's really hard to believe that three days ago, this was all just plans in motion, and now, we're packing. Packing to move. In with you and Zack." Bella said as she smiled at Alex, biting her lip in excitement as Alex just laughed and shook his head at her. "What?!"

"Nothing." Alex smiled lightly, pulling Bella away from the packing and closer to him. "You're just so fucking adorable, you know that?" He kissed her softly and pulled her body as close to him as he could. His tongue traced her bottom lip, begging for more. Her body slouched and became more comfortable as she kissed him back willingly, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Mmm, I've missed you." Alex groaned in-between kisses.

"Stop distracting me, Mr Gaskarth." Bella whispered as Alex refused to let her go.

"Just one more." He bit her lip in an attempt to keep her there. She laughed and pulled away as she reluctantly let her go.

"C'mon, help me pack!"

"I bet Zack isn't getting treated like a slave!"

"Trust me, I know Paige. He's either getting treated like a slave, or fucked like a slave. Now come the fuck on. I'm serious!"

The two of them got back to packing Bella's things again, as she picked what she needed. Fortunately, the spring clean that her and Paige had performed the other day, had made things a lot easier to choose. With the help of Alex, Bella had sorted out what she was going to do with the house. In order to make herself some money, she set out an advertisement in the local newspaper and made herself a landlord, pretty much. It was agreed she would rent the place out while she was gone, and then stay at Paige's when she came back. After all, it was time to let go. This house held a lot of bad memories for her. And it was nice to know that she was finally getting away from it all.

She'd even sold her car, after Alex told her that cars were pretty cheap out there.

New house. New car. New relationship. New start.

- - - - - - - - - -

Bella and Paige both squealed as they pulled up to the airport, the boys all looking at them and laughing. But they didn't care, they were too excited. They dragged their luggage along behind them, Bella hand in hand with Alex, and Paige with Zack. Rian and Jack held hands and skipped around with their luggage, feeling left out and making a scene.

Everybody checked in and as Matt stood alone, watching the screens to show the incoming flights, Bella and Paige ran up behind him, creeping as they got closer.

"You got them ready?" Paige whispered.

"Of course! Ready?" Bella snickered.

"One.. two.. three.. go!"

Bella crept right up behind Matt, and placed a set of Mickey Mouse ears on his head. Matt turned around in a mixture of fright and shock, ready to kick some ass until he saw Paige and Bella standing there innocently, laughing away uncontrollably.

"What have you put on my head?" Matt chuckled as he closed his eyes. Bella held up her phone and took a picture.

"I'll show you if you open your eyes.."

Matt looked at the picture being displayed on Bella's phone and laughed. He brought the headband off of his head and looked at it with a smile. He suddenly found Paige and Bella smothering him with very tight hugs.

"What's this for?!" He asked as he hugged the both of them back, rubbing their backs.

"It's to say thank you." Paige calmed down slightly, as she pulled herself away.

"Yeah, we really appreciate it, Matt." Bella smiled and put herself at ease, also pulling herself off.

"It means so much, you don't even know. I mean, how many managers would whisk their band's new found girlfriends away so that they could be with their boyfriends?"

"Don't sweat it. Just don't hurt my boys. And if they hurt you, tell Uncle Matt and Uncle Matt shall kick their fucking asses into gear. Got it?" Matt warned the two of them.

"We got it, Uncle Matt." Bella and Paige giggled as they both placed a kiss on his cheeks.

- - - - - - - - - -

"Bella, these seats are comfier than your settee, and I never thought I would say that." Paige swooned as she sunk back in to her seat of the plane.

"Okay, if you're going to live in America, you need to speak like you're from America." Jack insisted, laughter in his voice. "No more of this "settee" talk." He used his best British accent. "You say sofa. Or you say couch. Or you say nothing."

"Alright. Nothing." Bella smirked. "Oh my God, be quiet." Bella pointed over at Alex and her heart melted a little bit. He was completely oblivious to Bella staring at him. He had his headphones in and was a hundred miles away from reality as his eyes started to droop. To Bella, it was the cutest thing ever.

"Jack, what the fuck have you got in your face hair?" Rian questioned as he pulled at the white substance in Jack's beard.

"How many times have I got to tell you, it's a fucking beard, alright? I'm growing it!" He shouted when everyone looked at him doubtfully. "If you must know, it's sugar powder from a cake."

"Excuse me?" Bella and Paige turned around. "You had cake? Without us?"

"Oh God." Zack murmured.

"How dare you!" Paige used her best pouting face when Jack looked at her confused. "I want cake now. Jack. Why do this to us? Fuck knows how long we are going to be on this plane and you've mentioned cake!"

"Baby.. sweetie.. it's okay.. we'll get you cake when we get off the plane.." Zack smoothed as he rubbed Paige's shoulders.

She was still pouting.

"Pssssssst. Guys. Look at Alex." Rian giggled. Bella looked at Rian to see him pointing over at Alex. They hadn't even taken off yet and he'd already fallen asleep. He looked so angelic.

"I need to get a picture of this. Hahahahaha!" Jack tried to control his laughter as he steadied his hand and posed next to Alex. "This one's for you, Bella!" He said as he pressed a series of buttons on his phone. "There we go.."

"What have you done?" Bella asked, not knowing if she should be worried or not. Jack handed her his phone and she grinned when she saw a picture of Jack and Alex, with the caption "Fuck yo couch!".

Everyone burst into fits of laughter, but Alex was dead to the world.