Capturing You

The Adventure Begins

“Well that’s not the pizza” one of the men sighs heavily before turning round and walking off back into the small hotel room in a grump. “Him and pizza I swear if he didn’t have Ella he’d marry the pizza.” Another one of the men chuckled quietly the others quickly join in. “I’m Jinxx you must be Ivy,” said one of the men with greyish blue eyes and black clown like make up. I hate clowns I thought to myself. “Yes I am, Nice to meet you Jinxx and the rest of you.” I smiled nervously. “I’m CC!” a tall skinny man bounce about beside me like a child with too much sugar. I looked over at the one remaining man standing without a name he was shirtless. He’s probably showing his ripped abs off most likely. He had a tattoo across his stomach saying outlaw; his body was to die for honestly. I was quickly put back into place by his hands waving in front of my face with a smirk plastered upon his face. Damn those eyes and cheek bones I thought quietly to myself while blood quickly to my cheeks. I must be as red as my damn hair.

“Aha you’re back in the building, get a good look eh?” he chuckles with a silly grin on his face he was now leaning against the wall the others had sat down. I must have really zoned out damn. “Yes, nice tattoo you have there.” I replied quickly and stroll over towards Andy sitting next to him on the leather sofa leaving the unnamed guy standing there. He quickly walks over shrugging himself down onto the sofa next to me. “As I was going to say I’m Ashley and Mr Pizza lover over there is Jake.” He said while pointing over to the man pacing up and down waiting for pizza who I now knew was Jake.

The pizza soon arrived and we all tuck in though it’s more like a war for the next slice. Jake was scarfing them down like you wouldn’t believe. “Is that even normal to eat that much?” I thought out loud while staring at Jake who was now giving me evils. “No, it’s not its Jake” Ashley chuckled beside me sending the others into laughter. “It sure is!” CC exclaimed while ruffling Jakes hair. “Hey, quit it!” Jake pouts while crossing his arms looking like a stroppy toddler which sent us all into laughter. Ashley fell off the sofa pulling me with him we both landed with oomph on the cheaply carpeted floor. “Never thought of you as a girl who liked being on top.” He whispered quietly while raising his eyebrows suggestively. I smacked his chest playfully while whispering back “You’ll never know.”

A while later we we’re finally getting down to business. “Here you go have a look over of that.” Andy passed me over a document. We’d be on tour for a year a whole damn year though I have to admit the pay was as good as the company. “Are you sure you want me?” I looked up asking the guys but quickly received a “Yes!” in response. I turned to look at Ashley who was staring straight at me his honey chocolate eyes locking with mine. “Do you have a pen?” I mumble quietly. He fumbles around in his pockets before revealing a playboy pen typical I thought to myself while rolling my eyes I quickly signed the contract after giving it a once over.

“It looks like we’ll all be seeing you soon!” Andy exclaimed getting cheers from the guys. “You will” I smile at them before saying my goodbyes and driving back to my apartment. I stumble through my front door at approximately 10pm closing it quietly behind me. I sigh heavily this is going to be one hell of a year.

*A few weeks later*

I woke up in my bed for a change the sofa needed a rest apparently grabbing my cream dressing gown that just so happened to be decorated in colourful kitties. I went to my kitchen to make myself some cereal before heading for my morning shower. Today was the day I’d be flying to L.A to meet up with boys before tour started in a week.

I left the warm shower and slowly trudge through into my bedroom grabbing some comfy clothes for the eleven hour flight. I quickly get changed into this http://www.polyvore.com/ivy_sparrow/set?id=67471218. I grab my suitcase and car keys and walked out to my car locking my front door behind me.

The adventure begins I thought to myself. I’m so nervous. Will we even get on?