Capturing You

Safe

“Come on Ivy, you need to get up.” A deep voice whines pulling back my curtains letting the lights flood into the room unwelcomingly. “Get lost Purdy.” I snap groggily burying my head under my pillow hiding from the blaring light. “No can do,” He chirps annoyingly flinging himself onto the bed “Get up!” he bounces making the bed shake. I sigh releasing my weary head from the pillow glaring at him then at the clock and back at him. “It’s only 7 o’clock Ashley!” I exclaim flopping my head back down onto the warmth of the bed. “Yep, now up sleepyhead I’m taking the dogs for a walk and you are coming be nice for you to see some on L.A before we leave.” He grins widely then starts poking my side and cheek making me groan in frustration. “Fine, just get out!” I huff at him giving into his idiotic ideas. “Are you sure, I mean I don’t mind watching a pretty lady change?” he winks with a perverted look in his eye. Damn idiot. “Out,” I growl at him furiously “just get the hell out.” He chuckles at my anger before swiftly leaving my bedroom closing the door behind him.

I slide out of the warmth and comfort of the duvet whining as the chilly air nibbles at my bare skin. I shuffle over to my suitcase rummaging for some fresh clothes before quietly leaving the safeness of the bedroom behind in search of the bathroom once again. I walk out and see Ashley sat on the couch chewing his toast Killer and Tokyo yapping at his feet in hope of an extra serving of food. “Nice bedhead there Ivy.” He grins wildly looking me up and down. Dear god please give me the strength not to kill this man. “Get lost, try what you did there again and I’ll rip your manhood off.” I snarl at him gesturing to the perverted remarks he made in the bedroom. I march into the bathroom hearing Ashley gulping behind me. I showered and changed into this before doing my hair and make-up.

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=68137974

I stumble out the bathroom tripping over my own feet much to Ashley’s amusement. “I made you some pancakes,” he chuckles watching me regain my balance “they’re in the kitchen.” He spoke softly pushing past me to get into the bathroom. If he thinks that will save his manhood think again I storm into the kitchen snatching the pancakes off the side before making my way back to the living room where I quickly scoff them down. Man, the boy can cook I thought shocked as the sweetness of the syrup greet my taste buds. “Enjoy them?” Ashley asks as he reappears from the bathroom with just a black towel covering his manhood. “Uh huh, you’re surprisingly a good cook.” I declare staring at him though was quickly interrupted by Killer stealing one of my plate. “Hey, that was mine you little devil!” I exclaim as Killer runs off into the kitchen with a pancake hanging out his gob. Ashley was too busy laughing to say anything he soon calms down and walks off into the kitchen after Killer. “Hey you, no stealing food off pretty ladies.” I could just about hear him scolding Killer. Does he really think I’m pretty? I shook my head at my silliness before disposing of my plate in the kitchen sink.

A short while later Ashley and I were walking along the sidewalk Ashley walking killer while I walk Tokyo. I could often feel his spare hand knocking against mine sending shrills of excitement to stomach. Why did I care? He’s just a client I’m taking photos of for a whole year. Act professional Ivy. I scold myself. “Sorry about this morning I’m not a morning person…in the slightest.” I apologize trying to gain some professionalism back though it’s hard living with your client. “No kidding.” He chuckles lowly as reach the park he slowly releases killer of the lead and I do the same. Killer and Tokyo run off playing together. Ashley walks over to a wooden bench patting beside me gesturing me to sit so I do. “You lookin’ forward to tour?” he asks a smile spreading across his face the boys always had this cute smile on their faces when they talk about music or tour it’s something they really seem to enjoy. “I suppose, it’s just another job for a client.” I answer bluntly but truthfully he look disappointed at my answer. “I suppose it for you huh?” he weakly smiles while looking out for his dogs. “Yeah, it is.” I sigh heavily.
Just another job I gently remind myself.

“What there to do around here then?” I ask curiously turning round to look at him his hair was blowing wildly in the breeze. “What do you want to do?” he replies rather coldly not looking away from his dogs. “We could go to the beach? We could invite the rest of the guys?” I suggest unsure of myself. “Sure if that’s what you want to do I’ll ask the rest your clients.” He snarls anger filling his voice then standing up and calling over his dogs leaving me shell-shocked. “What’s your problem?” I yell furiously at him he just turns round glaring at me. We stay like for a few minutes before he looks away muttering “What’s yours?”

An awkward walk home later I was sitting on the couch while Ashley phones round the guys. He walks in a few moments later “Your clients agree to come along.” He announces harshly before turning round to go into his room. Tears start filling my eyes what’s his problem? I run into my room slamming the door behind me as I collapse against tears streaming down my face. I hate men, I hate men I repeat. They never have been nice part of my life they only ever bring me hurt and pain I remind myself. Just then the doorbell goes I hear Ashley huffing as he pads down the corridor to the door.

A few moments later there’s a knock at my door “It’s Andy, can I come in?” I shuffle away from the door “Yeah.” I croak holding back more tears. The door swings open in shuffles Andy he look at me sympathetically when he saw my tear ridden face. “What’s wrong my little Sparrow?” he asks with worry in his voice as he bent down to my level rubbing my arms softly bring more tears to my eyes. “Is it Purdy?” he mutters softly his icy blue eyes looking into mine I nod gently. “What’s Purdy done?” he sighs heavily almost disappointed. “I said that you guys were my clients which is true, you are. It’s a job but he keeps snapping at me because of it. I...don’t know what his problem is.” I whimper the last bit looking down at the rim of my dress. “He likes you Ivy, that’s his problem. He struggles admitting his feelings he doesn’t know how to deal with it.” He sighs deeply then pecks me on the nose. He likes me? He’s my client I don’t like him that way do I? I can’t…this is meant to be a professional relationship. “It’s his problem, not yours. Come on smile sweetie let’s go and enjoy ourselves. I need my batgirl!” he reassures making me smile. “Okay Batman, just let me get changed.” “Alright.” He chuckles getting up leaving the room closing the behind him. I got changed into this.

Swim Gear: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=68148099

A short drive later Me, Jinxx, Jake and CC piled into one car while Andy rides with Ashley we arrive at the beach. The sun was now out in full force beaming down at us. CC opens the car door with me as I grab my bag. “Thank’s CC!” I chirp slipping out of the car. I look over to where Ashley and Andy were parked. Ashley was leaned up against the car door looking at the ground almost ashamed, Andy look like he was having a go at him. “Welcome sweet, Andy’s really protective of you Ivy he’s really not pleased with Ash.” CC chuckles the last bit shaking his head bringing back round to him. “He shouldn’t be pleased with him CC.” I mumble unsure of myself. “I know he can be a right jerk at times he’s not though underneath that ego he’s a really shy insecure guy.” CC sighs explaining while bringing me into a hug. I quickly escape his hug grinning “What!” CC exclaims looking me like I’ve turned into the mad hatter.

I run taking off across the sand dumping my bag along the way before dashing into the sea the water nipping at my toes. I turn round to see him grinning at me like a looney. He charges over grabbing me hoisting me over his shoulder before charging further into the luke warm water. “CC, no!” I moan wiggling though it was useless. “ANDY SAVE ME!” I scream as I see Andy and Ashley finally walking onto the beach over CC’s shoulder. Andy grins ripping off his shirt before running into the water along with Jake and Jinxx. They all start chasing CC and I in the water I look back at the sand to see Ashley sat there with his head in his hands. Suddenly I was surrounded by icy cold unforgiving water. I can’t swim. I start panicking as the water is over my depth I manage to surface once only to go under once again. They’re going to let me drown. I’m going to die. Just then I feel a pair of strong arms wrap round my body bringing me to the surface I look up to see Ashley holding me. I wind my arms round his neck tightly as he walks me to shallower water. Once we reach shallower water he releases me to my wobbly feet. “Thank you.” I croak relief suddenly overwhelming me I tuck my head into the crook of his neck as the tears start flowing. He gently plays with me hair trying to calm me down. “Anytime darlin’, anytime.” He whispers into my ear before softly kissing my head sending tingling feeling throughout my body. In that moment for the first time in my life I feel safe.