Sequel: The Way You Want It.
Status: This story will be completed. if you want updates - or something adding message myself or my coauthor

Time to Try

Chapter Twenty

Her apartment was just as he'd expected it to be when he got inside, the walls were light and decorated with art, the floor clean and dark hard wood. Inside hosted the contemporary American look, the New York city paradise, the over rated and truly hideous design. Blah. Since he'd entered this apartment five minutes back Lyndon's opinions on Rebecca Sommers had fallen, sure she was pretty, sure she was great in bed - not that he had anything to compare to - and sure, she was nice but sure, she like hideous things.
That was enough to put any man with a well trained eye in design and well luxuries right off a girl.
Yet he couldn't complain, she was a great hostess, currently fetching drinks, and her red leather sofa was plenty comfortable enough. His eyes had scanned the room several times, looking for personal things, his attention had been drawn to a picture of the young woman hugging a man almost twice her age, a man with long black hair.
Pete....
A cold smile, that bastard.
His attention broke when Bexii once again entered the room, that little sway thing she did accompanying her walk, drawing his eyes to her hips then up to her breasts, those perfect breasts. He gulped, closed his eyes. Shwow. She dressed stunningly tonight, that dress he recalled was one of his greatest investments, it suited her, the colour perfected her light skin tone, it clashed with her hair, it was somewhat stylish and somehow gothic, or was that only for her black fishnet tights and the small leather studded bracelet?
She sat down next to him handing him a drink, she drank a drink containing something a blood orange, his eyes fixed, curious. She picked up on it. "I like blood orange, it contains the word blood, and orange, as in like orange blood?"
Oh sweet naivety.
She giggled as she kissed his cheek, sending it red on impact. Her eyes scanned him up and down, her eyes catching on his waist, then on his pocket, her hand resting on his thigh a gentle slow movement which made him fidget and gulp. She moved closer, her thigh almost on his lap. she slid closer still, her lips close to his neck, she could hear his pulse, feel his heart race, she saw the sweat, she smelt him and gulped. She kissed gently up his skin to his ear whispering, her voice seductive, tempting. "You hungry baby?"
His mind pleaded, his heart pounded. Both fighting for the right to control him. So much of him screamed no, commanded he do what he was here to do. Then to leave and never come back. He couldn't, no, she was winning. He gulped and nodded, his eyes never moving away from her lips, those warm and pink cushions above her chin. She took his hands and pulled him to his feet, taking him in close, walking slowly she covered his eyes with her hands, leading the way.
She smiled and kissed his cheek before he foot slipped around the back of his leg, she pushed lightly watching as he hit the floor, now she moved quickly acting on his shock, she had seconds. The leather was around his wrists binding them before he could react, she pushed the handkerchief over his face watching his eyes close she pulled him, propping him on a chair, she used a well placed strike to the neck to stun the nerves, he'd not be moving for an hour or so.
That she knew was all the time in the world.