Status: One shot.

Back Massage

One

The pain in my body radiated everywhere. If a pillow could bruise, this pillow would be as black as night. I was trying to take the pain out on it. I don’t know how I did whatever I did to my body but fuck man, did it hurt. Every muscle in my body was tense with pain. I knew Sidney would be coming home soon but I didn’t know when. Tears appeared on my cheeks as I let go of the pillow and curled towards his side of our bed. His hoodie was warm against my skin and it kept the heat of the fake icy hot I put on.

“Baby?” his voice echoed through the house seconds after the door opened.

“Up here!” I yelled. A few seconds later, the bedroom light came on. I opened my eyes to see that he has already taken his jacket off and has undone his tie.

“Is it your back again?” his voice was confused.

“Yeah, I don’t know what I did.” I explained.

“Well, baby, you did play hockey with me yesterday…” he alluded to yesterday when we had a heated make out session out on the ice after his practice. Well, we were playing and he checked me into the wall and the making out ensued.

“That didn’t hurt me though,” I retorted.

“Do you want me to massage it?” he asked before taking off his shirt. He already knew the answer.

“I can’t take your hoodie off though,” I spoke softly. He looked back at me and groaned.

“You kill me,” he shook his head. I blushed and hid my face. He sat next to me, only wearing his boxers, and rubbed my neck softly. “Roll over,” he asked softly. I rolled onto my back and looked up at him as the pain shot through me. I bit my lip to keep myself from screaming. He pushed the covers off of me and started lifting the three sizes too big for me hoodie. “Why do you only wear a hoodie baby?” he groaned. I blushed and giggled as he lifted me up to get the hoodie off of me.

“Because it’s comfortable and you love it,” I explained. His hands began rubbing the skin around my hips and slowly began moving upwards. I looked at him as his fingers caressed my skin.

“You’re perfect,” he murmured as his fingers went up farther. I watched as his hands moved expertly over my skin. He knew my body so well…. So well sometimes it scared me. As he got to my neck, he lowered his lips to mine. “I’m so happy you’re mine,” his lips sat on mine for a moment before sucking on my top lip. My tongue ran against his lips, begging for an entrance. I hummed against his mouth as his tongue caressed mine. His hand slipped down the front of my body to where my hips were then slowly began rubbing the skin near where it hurt. As his lips pulled away and his fingers hit the sore spot, I cringed and slammed my eyes shut. “I’m sorry,” he murmured knowing he hit the spot that hurt.

His hands began moving all around my back, I imagine he was trying to figure out if it was swollen.

“Please let me take you to a doctor tomorrow,” he asked softly. My eyes opened wide.

“I don’t need to go to a doctor, baby.” I justified.

“It’s swollen, it shouldn’t be baby. Also if it’s causing you this much pain, there’s a problem... let me take you to our trainer?” he begged. I sighed, giving in.

“Under one condition,” I asked, “have sex with me tonight,” my voice dropped an octave. I fucking loved when he got protective of me… it’s such a turn on. My hands went to the back of his neck and I pressed my lips against his in a heated kiss. Our tongues were fighting for dominance and I was losing… badly. I pulled back slightly and bit his bottom lip. The sexiest moans that I have ever heard leave his mouth vibrated through the quiet room. It’s not that we don’t have sex a lot, because we do have sex a lot. But, I really want him now and I don’t want to wait until we know what’s wrong with my back. And, my luck I’ll have pulled a muscle and Sidney will be like “no baby, we can’t” and I’ll be sexually frustrated.

“If I hurt you more, you need to tell me,” he said sternly. I nodded as my hands went to his pants.

“These need to go baby,” I demanded as I began undoing his belt. Why the fuck can’t you already be naked like I am? As I worked on his belt, his lips attacked my neck. A moan left my lips as he nipped my collarbone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hellllooo my lovely readers!
I hope you had a wonderful holiday and happy new year's eve! (: I hurt my back a few weeks ago and I started this, and I finished it like ten minutes ago. Haha! I hope you guys liked it, I mean it's rated R for a reason.
xoxo