Status: Rated R for language use and such. Hope you like it :)

The Vow

"I, Matthew Sanders, take you, Harlow Williams, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, til death do us part."

"Now you, Harlow?" Father Ramos looked at me expectantly as I bit my lip, starting to back away.

"Jesus, uh... I, Harlow Williams, take Matt to be my... my..."

"Lawfully wedded husband." Whispered Gena from behind me.

"Yeah, what Gee said. And uh..."

"Do you not wanna get married, Har?" Matt asked accusingly, looking hurt.

"No, Matt! Of course I do! It's just..."

"No, you know what Harlow. I'm gonna go. You come find me when you're ready to commit." Matt began storming away. My eyes misted over.

"No, Matty, please!" He continued walking away, picking up his ex-girlfriend Valary on the way down the isle. "Matt! Matt! Please!" I cried.


"Whoa! Whoa there Harley. It's okay babe, it's okay." Matt shook me from my not-so-peaceful slumber. I looked up into his eyes, frantically grabbing onto his strong arms.

"I have to write my vows." I breathed.

"I know baby. Me too. It's okay. We still have a week before the wedding." He soothed, brushing a piece of blonde hair behind my ear. I took a deep breath as he smiled at me, pressing his lips to my temple.

"I love you." I murmured, letting my lips linger on his jaw.

"I love you too."

© HoeHoeHoeitsHarlot

For this contest :)

I don't own anyone from or associated with Avenged Sevenfold. I do however own the plot and any characters you don't recognize as being famous. Thanks for not stealing ;D
  1. 1/1