Status: Just uploading prewritten chapters

Fanfic Seminar

6

I walked out, busy putting my phone in my pocket. I didn't expect to smash into Billie Joe from Green Day. I squeaked and jumped back, throwing a hand onto my chest.

"I am so sorry! Are you okay?" I worried I had hurt him.

"What? Oh, I'm fine. How 'bout you?"

“Good." I nodded. I looked awkwardly to the right with just my eyes, then nodded to the rocker. "Uh...I'll see you around."
But as I tried to side step, he caught my arm in a light grasp.

"Hey," he said, dropping his hand. I looked up to Billie and he smiled. "You did a great job today. Everyone is saying so."

"Thank you. That really means a lot to me." I told him sincerely.

"Welcome. Do me a favor?" I nodded to his question. "Give me your name, number and username."

"Zelaniapatha Jones. 508-932-0472. Screammusic with no capitalization." I smiled. He gave me his own smile.

"I'll see you later." he told me, and we parted ways.

As I walked away, I got nods and waves from different artists. Though, my chest hurt. But I'd be damned if poor Billie Joe had to be the one to kill me. I'd feel so bad!

So, I just kept walking until I found Becky and Janie. I stood, leaning against the rail behind me.

"I think we made progress today." Becky nodded with a reassuring smile.

"Yeah. I totally think it was the quizillian powers I have." Janie said haughtily. But I could not have care less. All of the tension and nervousness of the day had built up, and my chest hurt.

"Zel?" Prompted Becky. My breathing picked up and I started to sweat. "Zel?" she panicked. But my hearing had gone a little and she sounded far away. I fell to my knees, blackness clouding my vision as I heard slow voices call my name. I felt arms around me and my head didn't hit the ground. Hands frantically went around my neck, searching for something. They found whatever it was, and I was out.
♠ ♠ ♠
the thing around the neck was medical dog tags