Status: Completed

Nine Lives

Chapter Twenty Seven

I awoke the next morning to find a raven haired beauty by my side and light splashing in through the curtains. I couldn't have asked for a better way to wake up after a night of partying and almost sex. Yeah it was a little bit of a bummer that I got cocked blocked, especially since I was really turned on, but I guess it'll happen when it happens. Also, I didn't exactly want our first time to be when we were both intoxicated so in a way, I was thankful Kellin fell asleep before we had a chance.
I yawned and stretched and crept quietly out of bed so I wouldn't wake Kellin up as I snuck out of the door to survey the damage downstairs. Already, just walking down the stairs there were plastic cups and empty bottles. I sighed as I began to pick up the trash to throw into a large black bag when I reached the kitchen. A couple of people were passed out on the floor, the couch, everywhere really and I paid no attention to them as I made a lot of loud noise while I cleaned up the area. One by one they woke up and one by one I told them to get the fuck out.
Everything was clean within an hour and it was only 10 so I decided that making breakfast would be a good start. I felt the sun on my bare back as I cooked over the stove; pancakes and bacon became our signature "after party hangover" breakfast in this house. Weather like this made the beach bug bit my ass and want me to grab my surf stuff and go catch some waves. Maybe I would do that today... maybe a date with Kellin on the beach?
I shook my head, laughing at myself as I plated up breakfast for everyone in the house. A date with Kellin. When did I become oh so romantic? He must have brought it out in me.
Once everything was done, it was 10:30 and I figured it was time for everyone to wake up, so I did what any caring roomate would do. I took a wooden spoon to my now empty pan and began banging on it, loud enough to reach the farthest room and wake up everyone.
"Wake up losers! If you don't get your asses down here, I'm gonna eat all your food!" I shouted loud enough for all to hear, maybe even the neighbours.
One by one, everyone came down the stairs with a look of annoyance on their face. Austin, Kellin, Alan, Gabe, Jessica, Tony and whatever the girl's name was he hooked up with last night. Jessie?
I got a couple of mumbled 'fuck you's as they grabbed food and sat down to eat. I smiled like a proud mother watching over her flock as I ate my own food. Conversation was minimal due to the large spread of headaches and after breakfast a fair amount of Tylenol and water was consumed.
"Hey, Kells?" I asked as me and Kellin did the washing up from today's breakfast.
"Yeah?" he asked, drying the dish he had and putting it away. He was the least hungover out of us all, including me, so I knew he'd be up for anything today. "
" I was thinking the beach."
At that, I could see a smile play on his lips "The beach? Oh my god, I haven't been in forever, yes, let's go!"
I laughed lightly to myself "Okay, we'll go."
♠ ♠ ♠
HELLO EVERYONE
Wow I suck so bad I'm so sorry school was distracting and AGGHH!

I think everyone should give a special thank you to user wishesinthedark for reminding me that I was actually writing this story because I forgot for the longest time.

I'm sorry that this chapter is short and shitty and just I will make up for it with lots of cuteness in the next chapter I prooomiseee!!!!
I really wanna finish up the bullshit I've started in this story so I can start a sequel that's just pure adorable and whatnot so since my exams are finished and I'm keeping on top of my summer school work, I will kick my butt into gear and write!
It's good that I should write because I'm doing a creative writing course for my A-levels so I'm really excited! I'm gonna hopefully try and share some of my stuff from class online here aswell so keep your eyes open if you're interested c:

Anyways, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
I LOVEYOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH