Love and Vampires

School

Frankie's pov...

I was on my way to school, the only place I hated to go besides home. Nobody liked me and I didn't like them. I could just suck the blood out of everyone and wouldn't care who I killed. It was really sunny out side and all I could feel was my flesh burning. Being a vampire has its ups and downs. The ups are: getting rid off as many preps as possible and their egos. The downs are: we can't fall in love with humans, our skin can't resist the sun, by moonlight, we have to go in search of blood...also by sunup and lunch time, and we have to stay away from the people we mostly care about, cuz when we get thirsty, we could kill them by accident.

I continued walking down the sidewalk until I reached the horrible place we call Sims valley high. Everyone pushed me around, stared at me hard, or called me labels as always. All of that happens everyday so it didn't hit me as hard as the first time I walked on these floors. After walking down the crowded hall way, i reached my locker and opened it. Set my messenger bag on the floor, got out the books I needed, placed them in my bag, and closed the locker shut. Then, zipped up my bag, threw it over my head, and rested on my left shoulder. Recently, started walking down the hallway, only to find this really cute guy walking as well. He had raven black hair, black skinny jeans, an iron maiden tee, and black converse. He also carried a striped red and black messenger bag. I have to talk to this guy and slowly started to pick up my pace until I finally reached him.

Introducing myself, "Hey, um, I'm Frankie," he turned to me and said bluntly, "Gerard, what brings you here?" I shrugged, "Just saw you walking and I wanted to say hi, that's all." He looked at me weirdly and joked, "Ok...um are you sure you aren't some kind of stalker?"
I giggled, feeling really stupid inside. We continued walking until the bell rang and he asked, "what do you have now, Frankie?" I answered, "U.S. History, you?" He replied, "Physics, see you at lunch?" I nodded, he smiled and left. My heart was pounding really fast and just melted into a love puddle. Everything is so perfect about gerard! the way he walks, talks, his hair, everything. I walked to class and sat on the deep end, away from everyone else. Quickly, pulled out my notebook and wrote somemore in it, it was like my personal diary. There were jocks and preps in this class, that's what I hated about it the most, besides all the history. Jake came behind my desk and snatched my journal away, he cooed, "Awww lover boy has his own journal....wonder what it says. Oh no I don't wanna read cuz he's fantasizing about Gerard." My cheeks went red with anger and embarrassment.

I got up from my chair and snatched it away from him, everyone that was considered under prep administration started laughing. I grabbed my bag, put my journal inside, and walked out of class. The teacher wasn't there at the moment, so that was a good time to walk out. Afterwards, went inside the boy's room, got in a stall, and started sobbing. I hated everything, my life, school, home, everything. I dug in my bag, grabbed my best friend, and slashed it across my pale wrist, along with the other scars. My nerves relaxed and i let out a deep sigh, everything around me turned into a big blur. I didn't care, I also needed a smoke and made my way out of the stall and out the door. I walked towards the front of the school, through the double doors, and away form campus. Recently, sat on a pavement and took out my cig pack, it was almost empty. Sighing, I took one out, placed it in my lips, and lighted it with my misfits ligher. The poisonous smoke went into my lungs and calmed my nerves some more. Suddenly, I was in my own little world, it felt so great to just be out of the torture chamber.

I heard the bell ring and finished off my cig, afterwards, throwing it across the street. I got up, sliped on my messenger bag and returned to school. It was lunch by then, so I made my way to my locker and put some of the books in my locker. Just as I closed the door, Gerard walked by. He asked, "Ready?" I turned to him and smiled, "Yeah, I am." He smiled and we walked to the cafeteria. I wasn't really hungry, just thirsty for some prep blood. Gerard noticed and asked worringly, "You alright there Frankie?" I mumbled, "I'm fine, just running out of energy, that's all." He stared at me for a while and said, "Ok, well, I'm not really that hungry either, but I'm craving something else, long story."

I nodded and realised my fangs were getting really sharp...oh no. I tried to cover my mouth and Gee looked at me weird. He asked once again, "what's wrong?" I shook my head as to say, "nothing," and surprisingly, he took my hand. He wore me off to the guys restroom and whispered, "Are you craving blood frankie?" My eyes widened, and replied, "What?! How could you ask such a thing?!" He sighed, "don't play dumb with me frankie, i know, I could sense it. Stop covering your mouth, let me see them." I took my hand off my mouth and showed him my K-9's. He smiled and showed me...HIS k-9s! I whispered, "You're a vamp too! OMG!" He answered, "Yeah, I am, that's why we both need to do some hunting, like now." I nodded and we headed out the restroom. I requested, "We should look in the locker rooms for some preps, I'm dead sure most of them are in there." He gave me the same look as earlier and I defended, "what?! Cheerleaders and football players, duh!" He laughed and we headed to the locker rooms.

Gerard went for the girls, I went for the guys, as we sneaked in the windows of the showers. they were near the football field, since the gym was in a separate building. I sneaked through the small window and landed on the cold floor. Steam quickly met my eyes and made it hard to see. My eyes wondered around through the steam and landed on a lonely football player. My lips creased to a smile and I snaked my way towards him. Landed behind him and got on my tip toes as my k-9's were getting more sharper by the second. Without a thought pasing my mind, they pierced his thick skin. He screamed in pain, what a pansy. Just as I finished, his limp body fell on the floor. Satifaction grew inside myself and I headed back out.