Love and Vampires

Sparks

Gee''s pov...I don't know what just happened but did frankie and mikey have a special connection between glances? I continued starring at the both of them back and forth, studying their gazes as the looked down to cover them. I'm not wrong, I know I'm not, they don't have to lie to themselves. I let go of Frankie and decided to go back inside, how could Frankie do this to me and don't get me started with Mikey. I felt so horrible inside, so used, I felt like my touches on Frrankie vanished like if every single print pulverized. Small heavy tears escaped my tired eyes as I cried myself to sleep.

Mikey's pov...

Omg! Gerard knows, this is so horrible! I guess Frankie and I can't hide this anymore as much as we can't lie to ourselves, but I know Frankie loves Gee dearly, he pretty much looks hurt at the moment. I'm trying to make him feel better as he sobbed into my black shirt, and gve him a small peck on his lips. He kissed me back, knowing his heart was sinking slowly with mine's. He whispered, "I gotta talk to him." I nodded and let him got inside, me sitting alone at the front lawn.

Frankie's pov...

This is all such a big blurr, and my heart was sinking everytime, knowing deep inside myself I hurt Gerard. I headed to his room, where I found him asleep, i didn't wanna bug im, but we needed to talk. I shook his shoulder and sat on his bed, him waking up with tear stained eyes. I managed to say, "Gee, I'm really sorry, but we have to talk about this." He nodded and said, "Well let me talk first, what you did to me is very awful, and you have no idea of how much I felt used. I can't believe you would have the nerve to be with my brother, you're so screwed up." I replied sadly, "I kno and I apologize for it, I just can't find any words to say to you." He answered coldly, "Well your time has just runned out, we're over Frankie."

That phrase hit me like a ton of bricks, but I know I deserved it. I got up and walked away from his dark room and headed back to Mikey. He quickly asked me, "What's wrong?" I repied sadly, "Gee broke up with me."