Love and Vampires

We'll be together and don't say never

Mikey's pov...

Gosh I had no idea what to say, he looked so hurt, but Gee had to do what he had to do. Things are gonna be complicating from now on, since me, as my role of Gee's brother, I can't date his ex. That would make things more horrible than they already are, and he did brake up with him because of me. The most important thing is that he needs me right now, so I'm there for him. I also wanted to know what he was gonna tell me, so I asked him, "Frankie, what were you gonna tell me?" He looked at me confusely, but the thought came to his mind and mumbled, "Well I just wanted to say that... I'm a warewolf." My mouth gaped as my heart sunk, how could this happen? Then, his eyes let out a stream of tears, and I gave him a tight hug, telling him that it was okay. This reasured him and he whispered, "I feel better now, are you sure?" I nodded my head as he smiled and gave a kiss. I kissed back, totally forgetting about Gerard, then I stopped and said, "Look, Frankie, I feel unsure about us doing this, you just ended a relationship with my brother."

He nodded sadly and replied matter of factly, "Well he did brake up with me because of you and me, so it's not a crime anymore."

I nodded and we started to kiss passionately, not letting go eachother's grasp.

Frankie's pov...

I felt so complete right now, I still loved gee, but it semed like we were slowly growing apart and I started having small feelings for mikey, and he had a lot for me, so I gave him a chance. I know this may all seem so wrong, and I maay look like total slut, but it's all on the count of love.